Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria (19368 Views)

Help On Galleria Descriptin / How Expensive Is Nigeria At Present? / Silverbird Galleria Opens In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by rexmaliik(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2007
just heard of dis nw
men i just hv 2 be dere myself
en dats gonna be yesterday
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2007
We r getting there oh and have started already.Dont worry in no time we will rule.HAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by Icon(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2007
I was there this evening and men, the skating rink is gone! Whatever happened?
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by 9ja4eva: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2007
R u for real?Abi dem dey use am pose?
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by everlyfun: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Guys and Gals,

I am looking to invest in this line of business, and doing a small research.

please can you advise me on what you felt might have caused this initial rink to fail. I am a leisure consultant with Everly fun.

we intend to have staff on our rink surfaces to help or to teach individuals how to skate

though to mention a few but do you know skating helps burn calories and you can have fun doing so.

it also improves stability.

Please let me know what you think about this
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by jejelady(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
nightrider: Nigeria's First Ice Rink Installed In Silverbird Galleria

Hey guys if you're in Lagos you can go ice skating at Silverbird Galleria. And have snow flakes falling over you as you skate.

Bonus: Ice rink installed by nairaland member. grin

Hmmm.... a copyright of Dallas Galleria except the one step further of the falling flakes. Naija should be a Lil bit more creative than "copycopy". That silverbed galleria tho looks too choked for me when I visited compared to the galleria at Dallas and Houston...Also, I can't imagine spending hours in traffic in the process of commuting from Egbeda to that silverbed location just because I want to go and "skate". I for don tire sef by the time i would want to get on that rink. Hope there would be skating lessons for ppl sha? Hope the Skate shoes/blade rentals are not outrageous? Anyways keep it up but let's be more creative. i sure hope to visit with my son someday but i will be bringing my blades.
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by Philorem(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ice Skating At Ikeja City Mall, Shoprite Lagos Nigeria

Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by naptu2: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2019
BlackMamba:
Good idea. Soon tourists will flock to "Silverbird ice rink and ski resort" instead of the safari. Or better still, we'll be able to send our first ice skaters to the next winter Olympics. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4183265/nigeria-bobsled-team-qualify-2018
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by tck2000(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
o
Re: Ice Skating In Nigeria: At Silverbird Galleria by Vicotu2009: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Hi
everlyfun:
Hello Guys and Gals,

I am looking to invest in this line of business, and doing a small research.

please can you advise me on what you felt might have caused this initial rink to fail. I am a leisure consultant with Everly fun.

we intend to have staff on our rink surfaces to help or to teach individuals how to skate

though to mention a few but do you know skating helps burn calories and you can have fun doing so.

it also improves stability.

Please let me know what you think about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People / LAGBUS Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Petro Tanker Without Brake In Alakuko Traffic, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.