Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,169 members, 7,887,402 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) (1741 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by Dexti: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FM5aXMzoJgU/WAvk7ktWg2I/AAAAAAAAw4Q/IHbBpZXI72MhYhHod7Jz8Stfwr5gRryWwCLcB/s1600/DELTA%2BSTATE.png[/img]

With all the revelations, allegations,accusation and counter accusations about
junior & senior judges in Nigeria, one can
say the judiciary stinks. They are as corrupt as the politicians.

See photo below:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0eADgiH4_Nw/WAvlG6umlVI/AAAAAAAAw4U/HbWmAXNNlcwILlr_M8DkNRJUdGODdZz1QCLcB/s1600/TWEET%2B1.jpg[/img]

Source... [url=http://ngtag..nl/2016/10/did-delta-state-governor-okowa-bribes.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
this one judges are collecting bribe left right and centre
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by Mynd44: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by EHMIR(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Lately wailers ve been as silent as frightened church mouse...bcause in their wailing nd pathetic pettyness,buhari is a dictator...

They cant shout witch-hunt of the opposition,on this case..they resort to hide their heads under the sand

3 Likes

Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by orobs93(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2016
All of them
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by justmenoni: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2016
clap for yourself, so the wailers and zombies are not Nigerians, instead of you lot to unite and fight what is wrong and secure a better future for your offsprings and generations.

EHMIR:
Lately wailers ve been as silent as frightened church mouse...bcause in their wailing nd pathetic pettyness,buhari is a dictator...

They cant shout witch-hunt of the opposition,on this case..they resort to hide their heads under the sand

1 Like

Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by papaejima1: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
ok
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
this current delta state governor will be worse than ibori
Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by DesChyko: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
I mentioned in a thread that these 'bribery accusations' would not see the light of day due to threats..and someone actually called my bluff.

The accusations will keep swaying back and forth until some statesman intervenes to all to let sleeping dogs lie.

Na today?

All of the thieves will use the leverages they have to hold fast to their posts.

It will take nothing short of a revolution by the youths of Nigeria to set things back in place. As for this yeye anti-corruption crusade, I'm not falling for it.

1 Like

Re: Did Delta State Governor Okowa Bribes Judges With $10million? (see Photos) by tuniski: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:
I mentioned in a thread that these 'bribery accusations' would not see the light of day due to threats..and someone actually called my bluff.

The accusations will keep swaying back and forth until some statesman intervenes to all to let sleeping dogs lie.

Na today?

All of the thieves will use the leverages they have to hold fast to their posts.

It will take nothing short of a revolution by the youths of Nigeria to set things back in place. As for this yeye anti-corruption crusade, I'm not falling for it.
So true!

(1) (Reply)

MURIC And SULTAN Called For Apostle Suleiman Arrest And DSS Has Invited Him / South East Says No To Protest. / Nnamdi Kanu's Father's Bombshell: South East Governors Have Failed Ndigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.