Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

Women On Trouser - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women On Trouser (907 Views)

Eye Test Identify The Person Putting on Trouser Here And Win Yourself a Prize / Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women On Trouser by chinedumo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
At times I am so confused and dismayed concerning the the controversy on whether women ought to wear trouser or not. And wost their arguments are trash and totally out of point. Please help me make up my mind on what I ought to do. Thanks am grateful. I will also like women to comment on how they fell about trouser compared to skirt.

Re: Women On Trouser by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
what is the controversy about women in trousers? guy, you need to invest your time in something more meaningful and stop worrying yourself about such trivialities.
Re: Women On Trouser by donjon: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2009
Full stop

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over And Rid Of This Nagging Ex?! / 52nd Grammy Awards Winners / I Am Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.