Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,657 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) (45739 Views)

Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja With His Beautiful Wives (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out With One Of His Young Beautiful Wives (photos) / Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by LecciGucci: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
All i SEE IS CHRONIC BLEACHERS

4 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
Which Nigerian king has the
prettiest wife?

If you don't agree with me,,, post yours let's see

Is this what you call pretty? If it is just go and carry out another research.
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by queenitee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ooni of Ife and Oba elegushi's wives rocks
#Muah
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
Which Nigerian king has the
prettiest wife?

If you don't agree with me,,, post yours let's see
we ve king or queen of england king or queen of holland and many more your topic suppose to start with which king from afonja land or from arewa or benin got the finest queen not nigeria pls cus mother in the villa knows only our igwe angry
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Money can make a woman look pretty, make me self dey swim inside that kind money, dey use imported dermatologically tested cream, I too go fine like morning sun, it's all about the money menh
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
Now that the coronation of the Oba of Benin
has come and gone, Nigerians are still
basking in the halo of royalty. One stand out
point of the ceremony was when we saw the
wives of the Oba up-close. Who knew Oba
Ewuare 11 had such beautiful women?

Well, it is said that kings enjoy the finer
things in life. And judging by their wives,
these kings sure know how to chop life!

1. Oba of Benin

The king of Benin has 3 wives; Queen
Iroghama, Queen Iyayiota, and Queen
Ikpakpa.
These three are out of it
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by smd837(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
wu E ELP
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Skenge98: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
No any woman that is ugly money makes women most beautiful
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by breakeven: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Exhibition of stupidity. Africans have nothing to teach the world except stupidity like this. No wonder they are backward. undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by kilode100(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
This is why I like igbo men.

Why tribalise this post? Open yours and list the most beautiful of Igbo kings.

Stop tribalism.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by gonkin(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder My girl is pretty sha
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
How many Nigerian kings' wives have you even seen?

Most of the ones here are yoruba and they are not even beautiful when compared to those East of Nigeria and the South-South.

Dont be ethnocentric in the bid to make FP.
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by tukdi: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
mackmanuel:
Boring!!! undecided
Everything is boring to you, mtcheeeeew!
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
tukdi:
Everything is boring to you, mtcheeeeew!
Every meaningless topic undecided
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by kristian98(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
2. Ooni of Ife

Kabiesi Ojaja of Ife is married to Olori Wuraola Otiti.
lol. OP. Dis woman looks like a blood sucking vampire!
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Northern emirs' wife don't come out. You for fear beauty.

By the way alafin no wan gree.

Ooni's wife? I don't think she belongs here.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
The beautiful one is not yet born.
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by honeygirl17: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
2. Ooni of Ife

More like a..... doesn't befit a king
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:
HOW many KINGS DO U KNOW.?
U GUYZ WILL just open yeye topic and ur YEYE MODS WLL QUICKILY MOVE IT to FP

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
and Olubaka of Oka Akoko
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by aalangel(f): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivanlxi:
2. Ooni of Ife

mtchewwww..
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Asiri1991: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where is Obi of Onitsha? Spit on thread.
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by RobertOGUNS(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abeg, the Alaafin's wives beat all of them hands down followed By the Oluwos wife. Also Emir SLS's youngest wife isn't bad at all. That's my 2kobo, accept or reject it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
we ve king or queen of england king or queen of holland and many more your topic suppose to start with which king from afonja land or from arewa or benin got the finest queen not nigeria pls cus mother in the villa knows only our igwe angry

Lol
Re: 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) by florencepoko2: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
They are all bleaching skin, it is serious for the image that they vehicle. It is very bad. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace / 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) / Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.