Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (48899 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by BlindAngel: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Evildoer undecided
Just look at you sad
Common keep quiet there, what is evil there. You hypocrite that we never admit if its you. Nonsense
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by kennyboydouglas: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
All these una comments are insults to Rita, is she that old that she can no longer turn a man on. abeg abeg
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Ozumba1: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
The young man said his mind.

Mumy Rita needs to reply him
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Immorttal: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thats Human beings for you grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by ozimec(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Just negodu! How can you say someone's grandmum is turning you on? Lol. People on the net have no chill at all. Actress Rita Edochie shared a video on her IG page, showing her singing and having fun with some friends only for @malikgidi to write that she turns him on? He even repeated it again. Is he a perv or should Rita Edochie be flattered?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/you-are-really-turning-me-on-young-man_23.html

Can u emajin?

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AuroraB(f): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
BlindAngel:

Common keep quiet there, what is evil there. You hypocrite that we never admit if its you. Nonsense
Come on, bury your head in shame, mischief-maker grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by youngelder(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The guy typed it twice.. grin

Conji na basterd...
for the first time smellymouth post something without pictures to relating to the post

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Dunno why fools find it difficult to conceal their stupidity sad

Fvckin perv!

Do you even know the meaning of the word "Pervert" undecided
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by BlindAngel: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Come on, bury your head in shame, mischief-maker grin
Mischief kill you. Idiot
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by kechywillz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
That dude is crazy,if he given an opportunity,he might do the unimaginable. sad
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Peterpanny: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
All i know be say if she give me kpomo i go chop clean mouth I go even lick and suck the kpomo join.old wine taste better you know.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Christafarian(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
chemicalDisease:
If a man that indulges in having $€x with a little girl is a pedophile, what are we going to call a young guy that likes old woman?

may be xedophile!
gerontophile

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Peterpanny: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tex42:
Pervert! What is she turning on in u.

This one should be put under surveillance, he's on course to rape someone.
oga na lie abeg.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by knightehis(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
If the Okonkwo of "things fall apart" (the roaring lion) catch am... my hand no dey o
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Peterpanny: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
All i know be say that woman go sweet and tight pass majority of this girls for nairaland.

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AuroraB(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
BlindAngel:

Mischief kill you. Idiot
grin Iriot undecided
Cataway yhu cheesy grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by 3sexy: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
wheredemdey:

Hian

Dude what do u guys see and enjoy in skinny girls?

I just don't get it

Biko explain to me

I meant she is old enough to be his mum, so she should be seen from that angle and not a sex object !
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by jayjay1512(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
what is the world turning into
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Ogunleti01: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The guy typed it twice.. grin

Conji na basterd...
The only sturborn thing ever paraded by men. Assemby ground, national anthem going on, sudden rise of the sturbon stick called Konji, several attempt to keep the sturbon thing in check by putting one's hand inside his pocket....

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by no1madman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But this woman have a fvckable big ass o! shocked shocked shocked shocked Those who have seen her in movies will agree with me!

But the guy na mumu sha! How can he say it to her that she is turning him on! angry
Rita is a very beautiful woman. . .i 4 like marry her daughter. . .
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by no1madman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Peterpanny:
All i know be say that woman go sweet and tight pass majority of this girls for nairaland.
E be like say u know wetin dey! I no go lie, I for like chop too. .walahi!

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AfroBlue(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
as a married woman she won't admit it, but probably enjoys the compliment and attention from dat crudely mannered young stud. wink
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by africanusvu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ife onye na acho ka oga afu.An ibo proverb says;HE WHO FETCHES ANTS INFESTED FIREWOOD AV INVITED D LIZARDS TO A FEAST.Dress d way u wil like to be ADDRESSED

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by esther1994(f): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Human beings are so wicked. Look at how they are using style to insult this innocent woman
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Mcaise: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
H-o-r-n-y dude suddenly becomes an "I pass my neighbor".
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by TheCOOLEST(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Turning u on? undecided... OMG, Wtf
Abeg give me som shayo
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by saintmark88(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Everybody is condemning what he said, everyone is acting clean n holy n good, my question is, if every is this good, den y does such things continue to b on d rise....who is now doing it??...It all boils down to one simple truth, dose who r quick to condemn check dem very well......If u ask me my opinion, d guy spoke his mind....nd has done nuffn wrong....I know u guys would call for my head, buh those tht would quote me, nd spew trash n call me a pervert, r u NY better??
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm she is too old for what she uploaded too. So its her fault. Some men won't mind that she is married and her being a grand mom. It happens so she too should watch what she posts simple
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by noziz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dem dey worry that guy from village grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Hades2016(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
BlindAngel:
I guess its the last pic that is turning him on. Me self ma nor lie my prick raise small.
lol you funny sha , well same here sha that woman backside na confirm sitelite dish grin cheesy
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by john650(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2016
This woman could actually look a lot better without the shadow lipstick. I wonder who told her that's the best lipstick for her.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by bidexmedia(m): 4:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Processing of travel documents, e.g. Visitations in the US and Jamaica, Student visa, International conference, etc.
For more info please call: - 08066736533.
Email:- ofattestimony@yahoo.com

Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos)