Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lifetime - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lifetime (363 Views)

Get Grammarly Lifetime Accounts Here!! / More Absurdity In Uch : See The Lifetime Head Of Department In Uch (photo) / Lifetime Opportunity - A New Career Or Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime by Appswheel(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
While undergoing the Student Work Experience Programme as an undergraduate at the University of Ilorin, I attended a Church Programme (Fellowship) where my friend, Olatunji Adeolu (Now lecturer at the department of Electrical Engineering) was invited to give a talk about TIME. In the course of his talk, he asked, “What is the definition of time?” I realized I had no ready definition for TIME. He went on to define Time as, “A statement of our priorities.”

Lately I got thinking about life, my reflection lead me to Adeolu’s talk. My mind collaborated the relationship between Life and Time as LIFETIME. Every life is referenced by Time, hence, it is safe to say that Life is Time and Time is Life.
So friend, what is your definition of Life? Consult no dictionary or search Engine… search your mind for the answer. I have documented my response to WHAT IS LIFE below. I came up with a formula, have a look and let me know what you think.

LIFE=TIME = nGt + (C +V)^D

Where n is number of years lived.
G is a constant, Grand time measured in seconds = 365 x 24 x 60 x 60
C is Constant = Challenges and Physical Death.
D is divinity while
V is variable = Associations, Risks, Opportunities, Commitments etc

Major Assumption
n >= 1

What you make of the variable (V) will largely determine if your LIFETIME is classed as successful or otherwise. A good association, resolute commitment to worthy causes, subjects, weighing the consequences of every action considered, taking opportunities when they come will cumulate to a legacy of blessedness and success.
Share with me, your definition of Life.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother In Need!!! / See The Reasons Why Our Clients LOVE Us! / Which Company Is Currently Recruiting Students (OND) For IT Placement For 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.