Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,183 members, 7,916,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4282 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z Mini (tecno A7 Mini) Launched By Tecno Mobile / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by FellaL: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Of the three devices, I will strongly recommend the Camon C9 as well o. That's kinda like a better option.

1 Like

Re: . by dejiWEST: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
You could compare all phones online. I don't really know much about the Gionee so I can't say. The Camon C9 however, people are always bragging about it especially for it's camera. The L8 is good as well, has very good battery. At the end of the day it depends on what you look for specifically in a phone
tooltip:
I have a budget of under 60k....im particularly concerned about functionality, reliability and performance

please help me make a choice

cc mizmycoli
Re: . by shiftback: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
tooltip:
I bought the canon c9 this evening... Thanks guys for your contributions
Great choice

1 Like

Re: . by datyorubaboy: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
I would have told you the Camon C9, but you already bought it. Enjoy your new baby and take great self is

1 Like

Re: . by omoalajah(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
You made a smart decision. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: . by missslimzy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
I would have advised same device. It's the best option you have. Come and send the balance to me nau smiley

1 Like

Re: . by excanny: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
The only phone there is Camon C9. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: . by steppin: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
missslimzy:
I would have advised same device. It's the best option you have. Come and send the balance to me nau smiley
Una like free things.
No other place to take your pic except where people take a dump? Smh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: . by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Looking at the specs i'll advice you go for Tecno Camon C9, I think you should have a good experience with that
Re: . by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Man I'm a BIG fan of Battery lover. To be honest, but the phones with high specs these days have 3k mah battery. unless ofcourse the Phantom 6+ i've seen
shakamarh:
if u are the battery looking for type go for L8(5000mah) or the gionee but Camon if u want features go for it.... 13mp camera both front n back 4g 3000mah. But if it's me u said a budget of below 60 then go for Camon C9.
You go enjoy am.
the features of l8 are nt that fantastic although lesser price.
Re: . by ayeeshaapink: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2016
I'm not even trying to discourage you, but i have been there.. now i have decided to save more and get the phantom 6 instead

But Camon c9 is cool too.

tooltip:
I have a budget of under 60k....im particularly concerned about functionality, reliability and performance

please help me make a choice

cc mizmycoli
Re: . by ayeeshaapink: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2016
That's why he needs to purchase the Tecno Phantom 6+ Everything Impressive!!!

tooltip:
Lol, the battery Is fair but not impressive. Asides from that the phone is uber cool
Re: . by SmartKillinex: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kindly tell me how long does the battery last after 100% charg
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol are you serious? L8 is there oh angry
excanny:
The only phone there is Camon C9. Case closed.
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol long throat
missslimzy:
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yup, it was always rare to see a very impressive phone with a very good battery, The Phantom 6 + beats the odds hands down
Sulaymanmeek:

Man I'm a BIG fan of Battery lover. To be honest, but the phones with high specs these days have 3k mah battery. unless ofcourse the Phantom 6+ i've seen
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smart choice. How much do you have so far, let's collaborate and buy the phone together grin grin
ayeeshaapink:
I'm not even trying to discourage you, but i have been there.. now i have decided to save more and get the phantom 6 instead

But Camon c9 is cool too.

Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yes everything, well almost everything, I wish it was the beast that had the slim design the Phantom 6 has. I wish the beast was as beautiful but I guess can't have it all
ayeeshaapink:
That's why he needs to purchase the Tecno Phantom 6+ Everything Impressive!!!

Re: . by dejiWEST: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't know why people don't seem to rate L8, Tecno has given y'all Phantom 6 na, why L8 no go be like rubbish for una eye?
paolokonqueror:
Lol are you serious? L8 is there oh angry
Re: . by dejiWEST: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
You think they just call it the BEAST for nothing? Beat the odds like who thief maggi for market grin grin
paolokonqueror:
Yup, it was always rare to see a very impressive phone with a very good battery, The Phantom 6 + beats the odds hands down
Re: . by dejiWEST: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thief!!!! I wouldn't advise my enemy to do this with you
paolokonqueror:
Smart choice. How much do you have so far, let's collaborate and buy the phone together grin grin
Re: . by dejiWEST: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Well I'm good with both phones tho, I feel they have done a good job, an excellent one, growth for them is sure if they continue like this.
paolokonqueror:
Yes everything, well almost everything, I wish it was the beast that had the slim design the Phantom 6 has. I wish the beast was as beautiful but I guess can't have it all
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haha no be lie, their eye don open. They have been spoiled, Tecno users have now been raised to an higher standard
dejiWEST:
I don't know why people don't seem to rate L8, Tecno has given y'all Phantom 6 na, why L8 no go be like rubbish for una eye?
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin Na that kain beat you deserve bro
dejiWEST:
You think they just call it the BEAST for nothing? Beat the odds like who thief maggi for market grin grin
Re: . by paolokonqueror(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
You just don't want me to get the Phantom 6 but I go first you get am. Hater
dejiWEST:
Thief!!!! I wouldn't advise my enemy to do this with you
Re: . by shiftback: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wiithout talking too much just go for the camon c9
Re: . by ayeeshaapink: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Heyyy!!! And who said the Beast isn't beautiful angry angry angry

paolokonqueror:
Re: . by ayeeshaapink: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lmaoo! How can we buy the phone together?
How is that even possible; Anyway send me the money let's use the phone together. haha
paolokonqueror:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things We Went Through Using Phones 2005-2011 Throwback / Watch DSTV On Your Blackberry / DATA Reselller Scam Alert.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.