Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (4585 Views)

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by amyg(f): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2010
We r both carefree,surnames start wt letter 'o',frm same state,boundary towns.i'll b bck.
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by BeautfulB(f): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
@topic: our eyes look alike
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by babonboard(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
our love for beans
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by wales(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2010
We both have everything in common, all the way from sleeping with each other to eating and thinking. we both are just too common for we also find it very hard to leave each other grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
Oh my. Its d sex
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
We are both beautiful. (In and out)
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2011
He has a stick and I have a hole.
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by claremont(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2011
Looks like I am the only one attracted to ladies I have absolutely nothing in common with. Interesting!
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? by HornyJane(f): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2011
We both loves Sex n beer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man / Diary Of A Nigerian Teenager / Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.