Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Love Isn't Possible Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Isn't Possible Without Money (1504 Views)

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Is There Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cyndyonyx(f): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
I know alot of people think there are special ladies around that can love someone without money,

love is real but without money you cant do anything, and you cant feed on love, you need money to facilitate it, and its hard to stay in a relationship where the guy depends on you for every financial assistance, especially when he has no dreams or prospects just the promise of love, na love i wan chop?

This is what most guys mistook as gold digging, Its not gold digging, money is necessary in a relationship for smooth sailing

1 Like

Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by bitchcrafts: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
has anybody in his right senses ever disputed the fact?
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cyndyonyx(f): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
has anybody in his right senses ever disputed the fact?
yes Talk2Bella for one
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by bitchcrafts: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
yes Talk2Bella for one
That person probably just finished having a good one from the other room. I hope u know that feeling?
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm tired of these topics undecided
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cyndyonyx(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
That person probably just finished having a good one from the other room. I hope u know that feeling?
lol, so why are we still referred to as gold diggers if you understand that there's no love without money
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cyndyonyx(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
KissChris:
I'm tired of these topics undecided
who called you, did you open the thread because theres a gun pointed to your head?
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
who called you, did you open the thread because theres a gun pointed to your head?

Keep calm and #ShutUp

3 Likes

Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by bitchcrafts: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
lol, so why are we still referred to as gold diggers if you understand that there's no love without money
Well, gold digger is a word that has it's meaning, You're one if you're one. It's not an abuse.
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by fbtowner(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
It becomes gold digging when they turn it to business

undecided
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by sirOrubebe: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Y'all stop overflooging this matter.

Stick with whatever notion you have. If you feel there's no love without the Benji's, cool. If you feel otherwise, also cool, instead of these many threads and counter threads. #MyOpinion
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Very true. Without money, relationships have no future. This is also why I can never be faithful to a woman in this life. If I had no money she'd be gone in a herybeat. Why should she be the only woman to benefit from my largess?
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Talk2bella is getting more popular kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by vicstar(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
OP and u intend to marry one day huh? U better do away with ideas like this. Money is not the main criteria for love.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Presh900(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Qpwoeiurytlaskdfhgfghnb.,c.zkahdgfqeurihnmsjwuijfm,kfr......... This is Sh*t
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by FvckShiT(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fūck love..

I mean...who fūcking "loves" these days

I fûcking love my money and my money fūcking loves me

#Say NO to girlfriends

You can get a fûcking hot s*x , a badass blowjöb ,nice fûckhot styles all below $10(#4000)
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is why my philosophy is this: "Life is a balancing act. Extremism is really bad". We make general sweeping statements w/o defining terms.

How much money are we talking about? Thousand-ire? Millionaire? Billionaire? What kind of love? Agape? Eros? Phileo?

You do not need to be a millionaire or be "rich" to find or nurture love. And you do not need money to "agape, or phileo" someone. That's why romantic (eros) love is so warped--that's why men think money plays a role and where women got it twisted because we think that if men don't spend on you, it can't be love. Who are we fooling really? True love should first be agape, then phileo, then eros. Not eros first. This is why marriages fail today--including those that start with money as the basis.

No one says you should bring children into this world if you are (as parents) unable to provide for them. Note "parents with "s". Meaning two people's contributions.

Why does the financial burden lie only on men? What of the woman? Is your boyfriend your father? Why should he be held responsible for feeding and clothing you while you are dating?

If not for vanity, why can't both men and women reciprocate and exchange the burden? I mean, when we go out, feed your fucking self with the money your father gave you or the money you made for yourself. Why does the financial aspects of dating/courting fall just on the guy?

As a woman, get your own fucking career. Make your own damn money. And spend on dates and pay if/when you get married, pay for rent etc.

As a woman, ask and tell yourself "i can't go into a relationship if i can't contribute financially". Maybe men would stop thinking they need to hit the jackpot before they settle down. Unless for those, whom ego is an issue.
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
its a shame that the op is thinking with just the backside of his/ her brain..... If a grl loves yu cos you've got money, she loves your money thru you. Simple. She doesnt friggin love your wealthy asz. Get over it

Your thread shows how dry you are of good thoughts.
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Xiadnat:
This is why my philosophy is this: "Life is a balancing act. Extremism is really bad". We make general sweeping statements w/o defining terms.

How much money are we talking about? Thousand-ire? Millionaire? Billionaire? What kind of love? Agape? Eros? Phileo?

You do not need to be a millionaire or be "rich" to find or nurture love. And you do not need money to "agape, or phileo" someone. That's why romantic (eros) love is so warped--that's why men think money plays a role and where women got it twisted because we think that if men don't spend on you, it can't be love. Who are we fooling really? True love should first be agape, then phileo, then eros. Not eros first. This is why marriages fail today--including those that start with money as the basis.

No one says you should bring children into this world if you are (as parents) unable to provide for them.

Why does the financial burden lie only on men? What of the woman? Is your boyfriend your father? Why should he be held responsible for feeding and clothing you while you are dating?

If not for vanity, why can't both men and women reciprocate and exchange the burden? I mean, when we go out, feed yourself fucking self with the money your father gave you or the money you made for yourself. Why does the financial aspects of dating/courting fall just on the guy

As a woman, get your own fucking career. Make your own damn money.

Ask and tell yourself "i can't go into a relationship if i can't contribute financially". Maybe men would stop thinking they need to hit the jackpot before they settle down. Unless for those, whom ego is an issue.

if you are a female...... I love you...

Bt if you're male, just know i didnt mean it.

Sensible comment
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Laveda(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Xiadnat:

No one says you should bring children into this world if you are (as parents) unable to provide for them.

If not for vanity, why can't both men and women reciprocate and exchange the burden? I mean, when we go out, feed yourself fucking self with the money your father gave you or the money you made for yourself. Why does the financial aspects of dating/courting fall just on the guy

As a woman, get your own fucking career. Make your own damn money.

Ask and tell yourself "i can't go into a relationship if i can't contribute financially". Maybe men would stop thinking they need to hit the jackpot before they settle down. Unless for those, whom ego is an issue.

Awwn well said.. ..
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chelsea won today by 4 goals to Nil against.....You knw who grin

It doesn't concern this thread But It just feels good saying it

.....Going to say it in another Thread grin grin grin
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if you are a female...... I love you...

Bt if you're male, just know i didnt mean it.

Sensible comment

grin. Genotypically and phenotypically XX. Intellectually, ideologically, practically XXY--meaning asexual.

If you understood the aforementioned jargon, more feather to your tail-feather.
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by NevetsIbot(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Xiadnat:

grin. Genotypically and phenotypically XX. Intellectually, ideologically, practically XXY--meaning asexual.

If you understood the aforementioned jargon, more feather to your tail-feather.
I didn't do science.... It's jargon, like you said. Bye
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Greenbullet(m): 4:41am On Oct 24, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Chelsea won today by 4 goals to Nil against.....You knw who grin

It doesn't concern this thread But It just feels good saying it

.....Going to say it in another Thread grin grin grin
eerey.
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by jubrealguy(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
I know alot of people think there are special ladies around that can love someone without money,

love is real but without money you cant do anything, and you cant feed on love, you need money to facilitate it, and its hard to stay in a relationship where the guy depends on you for every financial assistance, especially when he has no dreams or prospects just the promise of love, na love i wan chop?

This is what most guys mistook as gold digging, Its not gold digging, money is necessary in a relationship for smooth sailing
nice.....she's being real
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by no1madman(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2016
How much money are we talking about here?
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Cyndyonyx(f): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2016
jubrealguy:
nice.....she's being real
being real is good
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2016
we all know money will buy love
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by jubrealguy(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
being real is good
I know......dats y m Jubrealguy......realestG actually
Re: Love Isn't Possible Without Money by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
yes Talk2Bella for one
Its better u understand dat if ur man isnt make it good now doesnt mean he wouldnt ever again... A beautiful woman should learn to support d man she claims to love and not condemn him, she should support him finacially. A woman doesnt need to rest her burdens on a man for him to do it all.

Love lives with money... True love cannot die except u love him for money then dat is not true love

(1) (Reply)

8 Valid Reasons Why You Should NEVER Chase A Man / See How This Guy Held His Heartthrob's Bum In Loved Up Photo / Romance Section Is Boring Mehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.