Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points (1885 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by vicraven(m): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Hillary Clinton is currently leading Donald Trump by 12points and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

Clinton leads among voters of all education levels -- but her 3-point advantage with those without college degrees is smaller than her 20-point lead among voters with college degrees.

Conway touts Trump's 'drain the swamp' message, admits 'we are behind'
Trump's strongest followers remains white, non-college educated voters, who back him 55% to 36%.
The results showing Clinton with a growing lead largely match CNN's Poll of Polls, which averages recent national surveys. That Poll of Polls shows Clinton ahead 48% to Trump's 39%.
The ABC News poll was conducted October 20-22 and includes 874 likely voters. Its margin of error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

source:http://www.newskingz.com/2016/10/24/updateclinton-ahead-trump-12-points/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by 9niceguy(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Better or else......
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by borntosuccess(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2016
alright
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Lies!!! The media is manipulating the polls and in most cases sampling more democrats. How to know the real polls, check the anonymous polls, Facebook and other online polls where Trump is leading by 50%. It's a game by media to make Trump supporters feel he's losing so they won't show up to vote. We already know this, so see you Nov 8th, R's will not only vote but watch the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
Lies!!! The media is manipulating the polls and in most cases sampling more democrats. How to know the real polls, check the anonymous polls, Facebook and other online polls where Trump is leading by 50%. It's a game by media to make Trump supporters feel he's losing so they won't show up to vote. We already know this, so see you Nov 8th, R's will not only vote but watch the polls.
You don't know jack about American politics. Comparing scientific polls that have been used for ages with near perfect accuracy to online polls where every Dick and Harry that are not Americans can vote in. I would love to see your reaction on the late evening of November 8 when Mr Charlatan would have lost in a landslide.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 3:57am On Oct 24, 2016
You are out of your mind with the scientific poll nonsense. So because it has been used for years does that excuse it from being manipulated like D's are doing out of desperation? When daylight has been brainwashed out of you and your mind is controlled from a mildew ridden basement, this is what we hear. Online polls where people are themselves and can say they support Trump without backlash is more accurate than where they do it democrats style. I can't wait to see what feed you will have in your remote when the wicked witch loses.
Lucasbalo:
You don't know jack about American politics. Comparing scientific polls that have been used for ages with near perfect accuracy to online polls where every Dick and Harry that are not Americans can vote in. I would love to see your reaction on the late evening of November 8 when Mr Charlatan would have lost in a landslide.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
You are out of your mind with the scientific poll nonsense. So because it has been used for years does that excuse it from being manipulated like D's are doing out of desperation? When daylight has been brainwashed out of you and your mind is controlled from a mildew ridden basement, this is what we hear. Online polls where people are themselves and can say they support Trump without backlash is more accurate than where they do it democrats style. I can't wait to see what feed you will have in your remote when the wicked witch loses.
Online polls where fools like you and your alley cats who have no ball in the game can vote. The scientific polls of registered American voters of both political parties and independents are universally recognized. Clowns like you who is on the losing end only have two more weeks of regurgating that junk from the Racist demagogue.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by uniklinkum(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Online polls where fools like you and your alley cats who have no ball in the game can vote. The scientific polls of registered American voters of both political parties and independents are universally recognized. Clowns like you who is on the losing end only have two more weeks of regurgating that junk from the Racist demagogue.

Gbam even Conway already admitted they are losing, reliable sources already have it that they are been hit on all fours from the early votes result.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2016
See rants from an idiot. Frustrated robot talking about universally recognized. No, you should have said universally rigged, Ode! Zombie talking shhiit and literally living online over nothing. Your miserable low-self worth ass will soon learn to think for yourself instead of the factory grade group thinking others do on your behalf. Volunteer slave in this day and age. Democrats have more than demonstrated that they are desperate, but you can count on R's to make sure it doesn't happen. This is unlike any election in the past, people will monitor and protect their votes. And you chalkboard bumkin will be surprised.
Lucasbalo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Liar, post where Conway said that or you are just a giant pile of shiitt. Reliable source and Clinton can't be in the same sentence, you are all in your own world where reality is foreign.
uniklinkum:

Gbam even Conway already admitted they are losing, reliable sources already have it that they are been hit on all fours from the early votes result.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by uniklinkum(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
Liar, post where Conway said that or you are just a giant pile of shiitt. Reliable source and Clinton can't be in the same sentence, you are all in your own world where reality is foreign.

Waste of conception maybe you should read the first post again, there are several dnc monitors on ground as well as gop and the reality has start dawning on master drumpf. Al Jazeera broadcast yesterday even confirm the trouncing in the swing states. Anyway I will like to see your post on November 9 after we have cast drumpf and his legion of foreign supporters to the abyss of history.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Filthy bastardd, you don't expect me to take your word for it do you? You fools are in panic mode and making up figures as you go. You have to really be dumb to think Aljazeera would say something positive about Trump, when they all have something to.lose when he becomes president. Nov 8 is almost here to expose all your lies.
uniklinkum:

Waste of conception maybe you should read the first post again, there are several dnc monitors on ground as well as gop and the reality has start dawning on master drumpf. Al Jazeera broadcast yesterday even confirm the trouncing in the swing states. Anyway I will like to see your post on November 9 after we have cast drumpf and his legion of foreign supporters to the abyss of history.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2016
uniklinkum:

You minding those bumbling fools with no medulla. This election is practically over. The Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan a Republican is fighting not to lose the House to Democrats. The Senate is flipping to the Democrats and you see the brain stems on nairaland foaming in the mouth . On November 8, we will surely say good riddance to Mr Demagogue. America I know and love deserve better than the misogynist racist.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2016
uniklinkum:

That alley worthless cat as he call himself will disappear. His fifteen minutes of fame will expire on the late evening of November 8 when California comes in for Hillary.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
See rants from an idiot. Frustrated robot talking about universally recognized. No, you should have said universally rigged, Ode! Zombie talking shhiit and literally living online over nothing. Your miserable low-self worth ass will soon learn to think for yourself instead of the factory grade group thinking others do on your behalf. Volunteer slave in this day and age. Democrats have more than demonstrated that they are desperate, but you can count on R's to make sure it doesn't happen. This is unlike any election in the past, people will monitor and protect their votes. And you chalkboard bumkin will be surprised.
Beast of burden. You will be put out of your misery when your racist idol and his band of KKK members and white nationalists are put to shame. Uncle Tom suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2016
When you are as dumb as you are, you will swap vision and hearing, and reason upside down. Olodo, the grand wizard of kkk endorsed Clinton. Hillary's mentor senator Bird is a founding member of kkk. You are a brain dead fool and you need to take your head for repair. Loons always accusing Trump what Hillary is guilty of. Stockholm syndrome I told you that you are suffering from? Copycat, be original and stop playing my gig.
Lucasbalo:
Beast of burden. You will be put out of your misery when your racist idol and his band of KKK members and white nationalists are put to shame. Uncle Tom suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
When you are as dumb as you are, you will swap vision and hearing, and reason upside down. Olodo, the grand wizard of kkk endorsed Clinton. Hillary's mentor senator Bird is a founding member of kkk. You are a brain dead fool and you need to take your head for repair. Loons always accusing Trump what Hillary is guilty of. Stockholm syndrome I told you that you are suffering from? Copycat, be original and stop playing my gig.
Dumbass, Grand Wizard David Duke running for Louisiana Senate seat as a Republican is robocalling for your racist idol Tramp. So is Ted Nugget and his fellow white nationalists. I don't expect an alley cat with no medulla to know that. How come the racists and the Aryan members all over America are supporting the racist Tramp. Your idol is a misogynistic piece of human debris and so you are skunky alley cat. I know you are supporting the bigot because of your Biafra dream. I wish you all the luck about your Biafra because I have no dog in that fight. With American presidential election, I have a big stake in that and I know I will be proven right on late evening of November 8 when Americans will be welcoming a newly elected President Hillary Clinton and you and your fellow interlopers can go jump in the nearest lagoon or lake.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by kayzat: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
Filthy bastardd, you don't expect me to take your word for it do you? You fools are in panic mode and making up figures as you go. You have to really be dumb to think Aljazeera would say something positive about Trump, when they all have something to.lose when he becomes president. Nov 8 is almost here to expose all your lies.

seriously , all this over American election o ga o

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by uniklinkum(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:

Hey you shiit stain on the white apparel of humanity, you are born brain dead, dumb and stupid. If your medulla didn't switch functions with your cerebellum, you won't be denying the obvious. Slowdown on filthy indoctrination from the medium of maniacs, from Alex Jones to Roger Stones, alt right, brebeit and other brain damaging medium. So al Jazeera have a stake in the election now. You waste of space and a painful drain of atmospheric oxygen in the biosphere need to commit euthanasia and harakiri at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by BRAV0O(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
ycat:
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
You sleazy toad bum talking through crackpipe. You are an Ebt banging frustrated lunatic, a lowlife ghetto scum, you have no idea what you are saying and what they mean. You this street rat don't know EUTHANASIA is assisted suicide your leftwing lords have in-store for you worthless lazy ass handouts grubber.
uniklinkum:

Hey you shiit stain on the white apparel of humanity, you are born brain dead, dumb and stupid. If your medulla didn't switch functions with your cerebellum, you won't be denying the obvious. Slowdown on filthy indoctrination from the medium of maniacs, from Alex Jones to Roger Stones, alt right, brebeit and other brain damaging medium. So al Jazeera have a stake in the election now. You waste of space and a painful drain of atmospheric oxygen in the biosphere need to commit euthanasia and harakiri at the same time.
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
What do expect?
kayzat:

seriously , all this over American election o ga o
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
ycat:

Gbam! grin
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
See the job devil gave you to do. You must be one real Olodo in real life. Oponu, go and check, David Duke is not a grand wizard and is no longer a kkk member. The current grand wizard/Dragon (Will Qigg) endorsed Hillary Clinton and gave her $26,000. When you a programmed zombie here talking shiitt. Ted Nugent? A conservative rock legend and NRA's board member? Whoever put a curse on you really had all the power behind him/her. You dork, another word for nationalist is patriot. I'd rather be a nationalist than be a treasonous unpatriotic sellout globalist like you who have sold your soul to the devil. If Africans are nationalists they would put Africa first. Those who love America have to stand with Trump cos they don't want their country to be controlled by wworld evil agenda robot, Hillary. You are dead inside and just walking for supporting world's most corrupt and satanic party. Again, you are even dumber than previously thought, what's my business with biafra? I'm Yoruba and I support any group that wants to leave Nigeria to go. The rigging you relied on through the voting machines supplied by Clinton's friend are already being busted for switching vote from Trump to Clinton. The only thing you members of the party of corrupt morals depend on is the rigging of the elections as dead people are already voting in Texas, and with in some cases, one person voting 3 times. Republicans, though have wasted time rescuing America from the party of dark and gloomy side, will give a fight of their lives to make sure this election is not stolen as democrats plan to do as boasted on video. So drag your dumb-self and your shamelessly soiled pant to a corner, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Lucasbalo:
Dumbass, Grand Wizard David Duke running for Louisiana Senate seat as a Republican is robocalling for your racist idol Tramp. So is Ted Nugget and his fellow white nationalists. I don't expect an alley cat with no medulla to know that. How come the racists and the Aryan members all over America are supporting the racist Tramp. Your idol is a misogynistic piece of human debris and so you are skunky alley cat. I know you are supporting the bigot because of your Biafra dream. I wish you all the luck about your Biafra because I have no dog in that fight. With American presidential election, I have a big stake in that and I know I will be proven right on late evening of November 8 when Americans will be welcoming a newly elected President Hillary Clinton and you and your fellow interlopers can go jump in the nearest lagoon or lake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
The guy is so dumb he even said I'm saying this for Biafra. This is the result of brainwashing from democrats. You just can't be democrats and remain rational, they live in an alternate universe with their own weird and bizarre reality where everything is overturned.
Zoharariel:

Gbam! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
ycat:
See the job devil gave you to do. You must be one real Olodo in real life. Oponu, go and check, David Duke is not a grand wizard and is no longer a kkk member. The current grand wizard/Dragon Will Qigg endorsed Hillary Clinton and gave her $26,000. When you a programmed zombie here talking shiitt. Ted Nugent? A conservative rock legend and NRA's board member? Whoever put a curse on you really had all the power behind him/her. You dork, another word for nationalist is patriot. I'd rather be a nationalist than be a treasonous unpatriotic sellout globalist like you who have sold your soul to the devil. If Africans are nationalists they would put Africa first. Those who love America have to stand with Trump cos they don't want their country to be controlled by wworld evil agenda robot, Hillary. You are dead inside and just walking for supporting world's most corrupt and satanic party. Again, you are even dumber than previously thought, what's my business with biafra? I'm Yoruba and I support any group that wants to leave Nigeria to go. The rigging you relied on through the voting machines supplied by Clinton's friend are already being busted fro switching vote from Trump to Clinton. The only thing you members of the party of corrupt morals depend on is the rigging of the elections as dead people are already voting in Texas, and with in some cases, one person voting 3 times. Republicans, though have wasted time rescuing America from the party of dark and gloomy side, will give a fight of their lives to make sure this election is not stolen as democrats plan to do as boasted on video. So drag your dumb-self and your shamelessly soiled pant to a corner, you have no idea what you are talking about.
As per your user name, your brain is catty. Lobotomized idiot telling the whole world how stupid and dumb you are by saying the Grand wizard of KKK supports Hillary. Not surprised by your stupidity. Brainstem like you will be put out of your misery for good on late evening of November 8 when Hillary becomes the President elect and brainwashed lapdogs like you and your ilk will go into permanent hibernation. Your worthless Republican Party is the party renowned for suppressing minority votes. I was growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago when Ronald Reagan was infiltrating inner cities neighborhoods of America with drugs to support the civil war between Sandanistans and contras in El Salvador. That's where my disdain of your worthless Republicon party comes from. A bumbling fool like you will never know that because your catty brain is charred. You are a piece of garbage.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by uniklinkum(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
ycat:
You sleazy toad bum talking through crackpipe. You are an Ebt banging frustrated lunatic, a lowlife ghetto scum, you have no idea what you are saying and what they mean. You this street rat don't know EUTHANASIA is assisted suicide your leftwing lords have in-store for you worthless lazy ass handouts grubber.

You diseased vaagina slobbing std infected diicks, you come across like what will be the result of annnal sexx between idiocy and tomfoolery. Hey you painful drain on atmospheric oxygen for normal people, I know what euthanasia is, and I don't need a brain dead scallywag who support the dumbest organism to walk on the surface of biosphere to tell me. Only if the knucklehead that belched you out of her leprosy vag have use that worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. Humanity would haven't been curse with a waste of space like you.

2 Likes

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

You diseased vaagina slobbing std infected diicks, you come across like what will be the result of annnal sexx between idiocy and tomfoolery. Hey you painful drain on atmospheric oxygen for normal people, I know what euthanasia is, and I don't need a brain dead scallywag who support the dumbest organism to walk on the surface of biosphere to tell me. Only if the knucklehead that belched you out of her leprosy vag have use that worthless spermatozoa to floss her enamel. Humanity would haven't been curse with a waste of space like you.
That guy is worse than the deplorables. You will see him disappear on late evening of November 8 or early morning of November 9 when the misorgynistic thrice married with five children loses in a landslide. All his fellow lapdogs with their heads sticker on their buttocks can disappear with him. They are bunch of never do wells supporting an avowed and unrepentant racist who doesn't give a damn about their existence.
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol! Imbecilic lunatic! Ghetto bum! Go and get ready for the bus to go and vote as many times as you want after all, you life is written in handouts.
uniklinkum:

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
You this lifeless dog. Lobotomized ko lobotomy ni, you are another slowpoke lying through your teeth. You know the grand wizard/dragon Will Quigg endorsed Hillary and gave her $26,000, so stop lying, idiott! I'm not going to post any link cos I'm not ready for the spambot, but anyone can google it. Shameless goat, the rigging you all relied on is going to be hell to pay. people whose votes are switching to Clinton when clearly voted Trump are asking for paper ballot and asking for records of their votes. So, your chances are now thin. You enemies of good, why are you in court trying to ban poll watchers if you don't want to rig? Why do democrats want people to vote without ID? So you can rig. Dumbell go and get part of the $1,500 they give to you street bums to sell your worthless lives to your generation unborn.
Lucasbalo:
As per your user name, your brain is catty. Lobotomized idiot telling the whole world how stupid and dumb you are by saying the Grand wizard of KKK supports Hillary. Not surprised by your stupidity. Brainstem like you will be put out of your misery for good on late evening of November 8 when Hillary becomes the President elect and brainwashed lapdogs like you and your ilk will go into permanent hibernation. Your worthless Republican Party is the party renowned for suppressing minority votes. I was growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago when Ronald Reagan was infiltrating inner cities neighborhoods of America with drugs to support the civil war between Sandanistans and contras in El Salvador. That's where my disdain of your worthless Republicon party comes from. A bumbling fool like you will never know that because your catty brain is charred. You are a piece of garbage.
Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by uniklinkum(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
ycat:
Lol! Imbecilic lunatic! Ghetto bum!

Priceless coming from a slimy sloth, whose IQ in the punditry of foreign currency have nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.

1 Like

Re: Update:clinton Ahead Of Trump By 12 Points by ycat: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hahaha! What an imbecille!
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from a slimy sloth, whose IQ in the punditry of foreign currency have nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? / Mark Zuckerberg Restores Pres. Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts / What's Happening To Food Factory In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.