Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,268 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Timaya May Lose Spot As Another Bayelsan "Wall Zee" To Take Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya May Lose Spot As Another Bayelsan "Wall Zee" To Take Over (444 Views)

TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / See An Open Letter To Timaya By His Bayelsan Brother (photos) / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya May Lose Spot As Another Bayelsan "Wall Zee" To Take Over by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2016
WALL ZEE IN NEW HIT SINGLE "HOLLY WATER"

By: bodmas kemepadei

YENAGOA: Some Bayelsans have began grumbling that Timaya does not represents them following his brand of music, many have admired the likes of Olamide and his Yoruba accent and was expecting such from Timaya with Ijaw accent, but all to no avail.

People have therefore moved their attention to a fast rising Bayelsa Born who has the needed flavour, energy and melody.

Famous Bayelsa Born Afro-pop star "wall zee" is set to Drop another new hit single titled "Holly water".

The Anticipated lyrics of the Song is currently the gossip of our today Society, as it was premiered on Radio Stations, Rhythm 94.7, Royal fm 95.5. We could remember vividly years back how he dropped off "mobile phone" which went Viral selling millions of copies, he has also kept his tempo up by dropping singles with fine tuned rhythm that keeps making waves.

Wall zee has been the foremost of Talented Bayelsans, even beating the self acclaimed "Egberipapa" called Timaya.

Wall zee is an artiste of INBOX ENTERTAINMENT, but currently being managed by WISE GLOBAL TRADING INC.

http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/10/wall-zee-in-new-hit-single-water.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-oke Talks About Preserving The Nigerian Culture And Tradition / 5 Failings Of The Nigerian Music Industry / Nigeria Leaders Have Failed Us...beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.