Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (34523 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK by danxzy: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
;DLOLZ

I NEVER WANT TO READ COMMENTS BUT IMMEDIATLY I SAW THAT LADY I KNOW SOMEBODY LIKE U MUST TALK

CHAI NAIRALAND GUYS UNA TOO MUCH

soberdrunk:
That lady in the last picture behind Mama G can cause both Economic and natural inflation grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK by MrDavidson: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
I've been thinking it was a joke that she was born again. Now I know better. Glory be to God.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK by rennylaw(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
That lady in the last picture behind Mama G can cause both Economic and natural inflation grin grin

Sharp vision you got Bro
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK by ramalot(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
kvngveektour:

MMM works,at least for now its just that we black people believe that nobody can be that kind

False. MLM or MMM or whatever re-branded iteration of the concept boil down to the same thing.
It is not sustainable, as it will eventually crumble. Not if, but when.

These things have been around for decades.
It's sad to see that people in Nigeria seem to be making a recent aggressive move down that sorry path.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK by cejaypriesty(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Neimar:
I like her former sef
she looks old nau like dose oda people in the oda room
Does it matter?? , atleast she has found peace with her maker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Chains Almost Snatched By A Thief At A Party (Video) / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.