Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? (1294 Views)

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by MistaBabz: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2016
I want to know how and when to apply for any banking job. Bankers in the house, please how did you apply for the job?
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by JBUZZ: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Check bank's site. Well, my Bank is not recruiting now.
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by compuseun: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Union bank is recruiting presently . Check their site
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by Blessedgurl(f): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Simply go through previous bank threads on Nairaland and observe the dates when the recruitment starts. For some banks it is done in the early months of the year while some are mid-year and others are for last quarter of the year. By doing that you will know when to check a banks' site or subscribe for their newsletter.
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by ajasa4link: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
At times u don't need to wait for banks to start any nationwide recruitment exercise, in fact am not a fan of such nationwide exercise cos the more people hear about it, the lesser ur chances of getting in. If u are in Lagos, the surest bet is for you to walk to their head office and drop ur Cv. At least I know Zenith and UBA accept Cv's at their head office and thereafter call people for tests, followed by series of interviews.
I once followed this route and it paid off tho I didn't complete the process due to better offer elsewhere, but I have friends who now work there just tru dropping unsolicited CV's.
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by Zirah: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Hey. You may have missed Access bank but First Bank and Fcmb are recruiting trainees at the moment.

MistaBabz:
I want to know how and when to apply for any banking job. Bankers in the house, please how did you apply for the job?
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by sleeknaija(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Zirah:
Hey. You may have missed Access bank but First Bank and Fcmb are recruiting trainees at the moment.

I know about the First bank recruitment, please can u give me an info about the Fcmb own? Thanks, waiting for ur response.
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by Zirah: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by MistaBabz: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
JBUZZ:
Blessedgurl:
Simply go through previous bank threads on Nairaland and observe the dates when the recruitment starts. For some banks it is done in the early months of the year while some are mid-year and others are for last quarter of the year. By doing that you will know when to check a banks' site or subscribe for their newsletter.
JBUZZ:

Zirah:

Thank you all for your responses
Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why are banks always looking for under 26?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Bankers In The House. How Can One Know When A Bank Is Recruiting? by ajasa4link: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Why are banks always looking for under 26?
They are looking for people whom they will sponsor their wedding.....maybe

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Massive Recruitment 2017 (516 Vacant Positions) / In Need Of A Job, Help!!! / N-power: Who Has Received May Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.