Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (1013 Views)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by ohn1759: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
I saw this and had to share!!

Some girls will say"as your girlfriend you don't expect me to be wearing old clothes and not have my hair fixed etc". Hence the "allowance". Seems relationships like everything else is "pay as you go".

The question is:

Girls :Does your guy have to pay you an allowance(monthly, weekly or daily) for the relationship to continue?

Guys: Will you pay your girlfriend a monthly allowance if she demands it or are you already paying her?
#Palmgossip
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
And why she will demand? shocked
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
No angry
They only have the right to demand dick undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Cholls(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
my brother if i love her why not.........provided she...
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
she thinks she is working for an insurance company abi? Awon Olosho gbogbo grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by talktonase(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Which kine boyfriend you be if you don't give your GF allowance.?That is basic in a relationship...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by alterswerve(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
A genuine relationship is the coming together of two independent people who wish to become inter-dependent.

You can figure out your answer from here

2 Likes

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by desenator62(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2016
[/color][color=] dats how dey do embarassed[/color][color=] dats how dey do
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Greenbullet(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
for naija and many african gals,you must give her but the European girls I have dated don't need your money cause they are working ,they even offer to assist you with money but the Nigerian gals ........

1 Like

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Presh900(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fvck NO!! Since when did being a girlfriend become a full time job??
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by ikp120(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
All those guys using money to sustain their relationship with a girlfriend, your second name is "Sorry"!

All those girls looking for money in a relationship with a boyfriend, I hope that guy will use you as a sex object; I hope the guy will use you until he is tired, then he will quit the relationship. Then you'll know the meaning of prostitution.

As for me, I don't give penny to girlfriend, my reason being that she could be seeing another guy or she may walk away anytime she cares to.

By the way, any relationship built on money is more like FWB (Give me money, I give you sex). Which is nothing serious.

Guys, that's the secret to being able to get over a girl without batting an eyelid. If she says "it is over", I say "Okay" , and delete her number to avoid being tempted to call her again when feelings begin to hit roof top.

1 Like

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Yuneehk(f): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Presh900:
Fvck NO!! Since when did being a girlfriend become a full time job??
Application for the post of a Girlfriend grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Frankraj: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Only lazzzzy girls see dating a man as a job opportunity. Good girls don't ever demand for money if they loves you . Any girl that keeps asking you for money is a thieff she doesn't love you . That girl that's asking you for money to maintain herself .has another guy that's fvking her for free and she doesn't demand a pin from the guy. So men don't be a foolll

1 Like

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Richiy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
You should also ask yourself why you keep getting attracted to lazy a*s girls that don't understand the value and sweetness of financial independence.

Allowance ko, Alawee ni. angry undecided
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Presh900(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Application for the post of a Girlfriend grin grin
lol...oya send me a PM wink
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
This issue has always been controversial.

Relationship is give and take. Both parties should take it as a responsibility to look out for each other in every way.

In this case, as a Man, there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking care of your woman ( which would most times involve financial obligations). No one is saying you should spend extravagantly.

Your woman's hair is due to be changed, and you know, you dey see am o....you get the money, you no fit give am, yet, you want to show her off to friends, want her to look hot and presentable at all times.

I once had a bf when i was a fresher....he dint like the bag i carried most times( i was broke then anyway) ... but he bought a new one for me despite the fact that he was also a student. He did not even tell me about it, how i got to know he dint like it was when he said "Now you've got a new bag, dont carry that one ever again"

So....i dont understand this indomie boys of this days.

1 Like

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by rawpadgin(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
n
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by kuchikau: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Yuneehk(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Presh900:
lol...oya send me a PM wink
On it shuga.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Olasco93: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
If a man marry the allowance type of girl, I wonder the direction the husband's life would face among the Four Cardinal Points.

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Presh900(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
On it shuga.. cheesy cheesy
cheesy wink 8-)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Need To Stop Doing This... / Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo / See The Beautiful Young Girl Emir Sanusi Married (new Photos) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.