Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,387 members, 7,917,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC (1199 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by AnnaKareninaFan: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
A former minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Dr Aliyu Modibbo Umar, has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC). Last weekend, Modibbo registered at his ward, Kumo West, in Akko Local Government Area of Gombe State. Speaking shortly after he collected his membership card, Modibbo, who was also a onetime minister of commerce, said this was the first time he joined a political party voluntarily. In his words, “When I was appointed as a minister 15 years ago, I was in civil service and all the three times that I was appointed as minister, it was a non-party position because no political party had nominated me for all these ministerial appointments. But now, I have reached a stage where I feel that I have to participate fully and I think the APC is the right party for me now.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-fct-minister-aliyu-umar-joins-apc/

1 Like

Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Welcome, your first assignment is to disclose the ownership of all properties in Abuja especially big properties along grin grin

- Maitama
- Asokoro
- Wuse 2
- Garki
- Utako
- Mararaba
- others

“When I was appointed as a minister 15 years ago, I was in civil service and all the three times that I was appointed as minister, it was a non-party position because no political party had nominated me for all these ministerial appointments." ...See the fat lies in this statement.

Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by SillyMods: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
I hope you're not already having skeleton in your cupboard.

If you ate our yams, you go vomit am by fire by force. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rubisiiiiii

Stay put in PDP and give credible opposition

F8r the betterment of our nation

I hate all this criss carpeting

It won't help us as a nation

We need credible opposition to check the ruling Govt
Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chai this one don escape EFCC be that, smart GUY grin
Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by viktagorion: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hunger is a terrible thing.
Re: Ex-FCT Minister, Aliyu Modibbo Umar, Joins APC by micfoley: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
OK o

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Audu Ogbeh , Educational Qualification And High Cost Of Bag Of Rice / Trump Encourages Muhammadu Buhari To Keep Up The Good Work / No Future For Biafra – France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.