Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,507 members, 7,923,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:49 PM

President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () (698 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by Kimjinkyu(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari in a
meeting with APC governors is
currently ongoing in the palace Aso
Rock Villa, Abuja.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/10/buhari-in-meeting-with-apc-governor-in.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by talktonase(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
This will not solve anything! All talk no action
Re: President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by ikp120(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
Re: President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
noted.
Re: President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks for the advise. I wont spend a dime on Zahra again grin grin grin

ikp120:
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Currently In A Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (photos) () by DabuIIIT: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Enemies of the land..faya burn them

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Discovers Another 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil In Bayelsa / Obasanjo Kicks Against $29.9billion FG Loan,Says "Third Force May Emerge In 2019 / Photo : Man Steals 3 Phones From Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.