Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,593 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? (1020 Views)

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Share your thoughts and ideas on this question. WHAT AGE IS THE BEST TO GET MARRIED ?

Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think 25 for women, 30 for Men
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by Haphard(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
24-28 For ladies 28-32 for men is very o.k. Tho the otherwise can happen sha.... Pipu getting married at younger age aint a crime.
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by dprof2016: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
21-23 4 male, 18-20 4 female.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haphard:
24-28 For ladies 28-32 for men is very o.k. Tho the otherwise can happen sha.... Pipu getting married at younger age aint a crime.

On point..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by makelove2m(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Below 27yrs is too early.................above 29yrs is too late.... check this facts
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by Young03(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
i don't have an answer to this
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by SmeagolC(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
dprof2016:
With the influence of ASUU, your estimates may be slightly early.
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
dprof2016:

Seriously? Most people are still seeking for admission at that age
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by nittroboy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haphard:
I hope philanderer would not occur
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by nittroboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

DAT could be poor background

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by hyprealestatemkt(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
13 years hehehe if you are from the not
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by nittroboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

that could be poor background
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
39 my planned age tongue
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
nittroboy:
DAT could be poor background

I don't think so..
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by nittroboy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

I don't think so..
estimate ur education + lactate - age = conjoin
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by sammuell(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
When u feel lke
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by mhizmercinda(f): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:
Share your thoughts and ideas on this question. WHAT AGE IS THE BEST TO GET MARRIED ?
female-23,male-25-30
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by ademasta(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
24-27 for ladiez

26-34 for men.

Remember, women do not have time on their side... undecided

And remember, MEN NO DEY ENTER MENOPAUSE grin

Ash shimpu ash A.. B... Cshi
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by Cholls(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
ademasta:
24-27 for ladiez

26-34 for men.

Remember, women do not have time on their side... undecided

And remember, MEN NO DEY ENTER MENOPAUSE grin

Ash shimpu ash A.. B... Cshi
my brother how o

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
mhizmercinda:

female-23,male-25-30

Not bad
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by kuchikau: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by kuchikau: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends...
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
kuchikau:
ThankGod for my kind of friends...

Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by kuchikau: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

Hmmm
Fear toto
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by kuchikau: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

Hmmm

Fear toto
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by Collins9156(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
ThankGod for my kind of friends..

Gay man.
Re: Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married? by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Build your career in your 20s and get married in your 30s. Life is much more easier then
This is applicable to both male and female

(1) (Reply)

Have I Offended God / Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) / Why Women Love A Thick And Long P*nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.