Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (816405 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pyths102: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Documentation mail received yesterday. Please who knows if Statement of Result or Transcript is accepted.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chivylif(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2017
bartho77:
Please is the documentation in batches? yet to receive the mail..ooo
i don't think so...i didnt get d success mail too..moving on tins now..congrats to those that got...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2017
dkingskid:
when did u get the mail please?
Yesterday 16:07
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Yesterday 16:07
some got late in d nyt.....let d hopefuls remain hopeful

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kayssy: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
This is my first time posting. I got my documentation mail last night. I just want to thank everyone of you for the info posted here. I don't think I would've made it this far guys. Best of luck to those waiting to receive.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2017
i'm positively hopeful and expectant of the documentation mail, Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Dignitas: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Who got his own mail today? Do you know if it is sent in batches?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
solonazzy:

Yeah sure. Since some got theirs last night. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Dignitas:
Who got his own mail today? Do you know if it is sent in batches?
for nw its d major hope...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2017
solonazzy:

Sure the mail would mostly be staggered. All can't get it at once

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Abumas99: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to those that got success mail for documentation.did you guys happen to get any mail prior to dis documentation mail from Firstbank for satisfaction survey.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jamebex(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
I made it too, it must have been God. Congrats to all who got in.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Sure the mail would mostly be staggered. All can't get it at once
yeah i think so too, the whole thing cant be done in 2 days.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kolawoleoladipo: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Okay o patiently waiting
dkingskid:
yeah i think so too, the whole thing cant be done in 2 days.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to all who are moving to documentation stage. grin grin grin Don't forget to pop here o. Let me be waiting for my AC.... I'll meet you on the other side. Cheers people

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
kchris007:
I don't have my BSC certificate of. I only have my Statement/ Notification of result. Is that acceptable?
I also did GCE where I got all my papers (with certificate) and has my DOB on it. Is that useable?
Got my Documentation mail yesterday night as well.

Based on my knowledge about their documentation, I will advise you to have the WAEC CERTIFICATE of the secodary school you went to, even all that's there is E8. All they need is the DOB majorly. Then, you can use your WAEC GCE CERTIFICATE as a back up.

More so, if possible, try to get your HIGHER INSTITUTION CERTIFICATE. Because most banks don't accept Statement/Notification of Result. I had this experience with Access Bank.

I stand to be corrected.

Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2017
For those yet to get the mail, why not wait patiently, first bank doesn't recruit annually, the last recruitment was in 2013 which lasted till April 2015 with a total of 5 training schools, February 2014, March 2014, August 2014, October 2014 and April 2015. This 2016 recruitment also will be in batches, everyone can't go in at the same time, this is only the first batch and won't be the last, while waiting, keep doing what you've been doing to play away time. Congrats to the first set of TS hopefuls, the journey is about starting, get ready.....

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2017
mayoor15:
For those yet to get the mail, why not wait patiently, first bank doesn't recruit annually, the last recruitment was in 2013 which lasted till April 2015 with a total of 5 training schools, February 2014, March 2014, August 2014, October 2014 and April 2015. This 2016 recruitment also will be in batches, everyone can't go in at the same time, this is only the first batch and won't be the last, while waiting, keep doing what you've been doing to play away time. Congrats to the first set of TS hopefuls, the journey is about starting, get ready.....
thanks bruh, i actually knew this but needed someone else to say it, just to kam d navs grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by athorello(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Awaiting AC, where's thy hope?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bellyjean(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations to the guys who made it. Training School starts when pls?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hardhelt: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations to all that received the mail and let the others keep hope alive.
Please, are we to be in suit for the documentation?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
brownsucre1:
It's a pity and I am tired too. it might take close to another year before training school. First bank is facing an internal battle. No success messages till d ac has been completed which the time is yet to be decided as fund is yet to be approved for that.....from a reliable source

I told you last week that you are very wrong on this your post and I promised to refer to your post again to prove you wrong soonest, success messages for documentation started coming out yesterday and according to you nothing would happen until AC was conducted, and your claim of taking up to another year for training school is also playing out as very wrong, oga this your reliable source na wa o grin If you guys don't know stuff don't say anything please, at least the other information guy- cloud9usher firstly said documentation would be in late august and later said it would be september and his information is almost accurate and not like you that came and gave us a very fake timeframe. Congrats to everyone o

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
prettyboy5:

I told you last week that you are very wrong on this your post and I promised to refer to your post again to prove you wrong soonest, success messages for documentation started coming out yesterday and according to you nothing would happen until AC was conducted, and your claim of taking up to another year for training school is also playing out as very wrong, oga this your reliable source na wa o grin If you guys don't know stuff don't say anything please, at least the other information guy- cloud9usher firstly said documentation would be in late august and later said it would be september and his information is almost accurate and not like you that came and gave us a very fake timeframe. Congrats to everyone o
So you believed him before?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baldg: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to all that got Documentation mails.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
prettyboy5:

smiley Cut the dude some slack please!

I'd like to congratulate everyone who has gotten documentation invitation, and to those of your who have conducted your AC and not gotten your documentation invite and are already getting a little bit worried, please don't be.

Like I said weeks ago, this whole thing would be in batches, and passing the aptitude test was the biggest feat you achieved on your way to working with First Bank, as long as you did your AC to a 50% pass level (which I know at least 75% of us did) you are assured that you would make it into First Academy, the only thing is that the waiting periods would defer between a lot of us, yours truly has not gotten his own documentation invitation yet as well and I'm happy I wasn't selected for documentation this week because I couldn't have made it due to my present engagements.

I'm so happy documentation invites have started coming out as planned, this means we are on track again and unnecessary delays have been eliminated.

Big congrats again to all my prospective FBN staff who got documentation invites, all the best guys!

11 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
cloud9usher:

I'd like to congratulate everyone who has gotten documentation invitation, and to those of your who have conducted your AC and not gotten your documentation invite and are already getting a little bit worried, please don't be.

Like I said weeks ago, this whole thing would be in batches, and passing the aptitude test was the biggest feat you achieved on your way to working with First Bank, as long as you did your AC to a 50% pass level (which I know at least 75% of us did) you are assured that you would make it into First Academy, the only thing is that the waiting periods would defer between a lot of us, yours truly has not gotten his own documentation invitation yet as well and I'm happy I wasn't selected for documentation this week because I couldn't have made it due to my present engagements.

I'm so happy documentation invites have started coming out as planned, this means we are on track again and unnecessary delays have been eliminated.

Big congrats again to all my prospective FBN staff who got documentation invites, all the best guys!
thanks bruh, and all the best to you too.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by LollyJoe: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations!

Please, can you specify which week you did your AC test i.e ranging from 1st week to 6th week specified by HCP...

mayorchelsea:
I made it!I also got my documentation mail today.It was too good to be real,God surely does answer prayers.Congratulations to everyone who made it and all the best to those still expectant.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dammyAJ(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
glory be to God, got my own success mail this morning around 7.15am.....for those of you that are yet to see yours, by Gods grace it will show up soonest.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
cloud9usher:

That yours truly part got me ROTFL

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
dammyAJ:
glory be to God, got my own success mail this morning around 7.15am.....for those of you that are yet to see yours, by Gods grace it will show up soonest.
this morning? thats nice, is ur date also 30th and 31st like the others?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chevinsmedia: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
what about those still awaiting AC invite

Is this the end of the tunnel??

Sent mails, called the help lines, yet no one responded.

What have I done to deserve this ill treatment??

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chevinsmedia:
what about those still awaiting AC invite

Is this the end of the tunnel??

Sent mails, called the help lines, yet no one responded.

What have I done to deserve this ill treatment??
No, but the waiting game will be somehow long, just chill......

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.