Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (814769 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
getting more demoralizing o.....no ts mail yet, no documentation mail..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
At the guy up there,kindly quote where I ever told anyone to move on let me not insult you this lovely afternoon for calling me out cos Ayam in a good mood grin undecided
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by olypharm: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Its definitely a mistake ,they were supposed to send documentation mail not ts mail,so jes prepare for medicals anywyay

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
andergirl:
Its definitely a mistake ,they were supposed to send documentation mail not ts mail,so jes prepare for medicals anywyay

How you take get this your info o...abi you dey speculate?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
andergirl:

I actually feel so too, but let's keep watching the film FBN wants to act!

Non of the contact HR is taking calls.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by okusabiola: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jerry080:
Dear All,

I just spoke with the HR rep and he said the process is handled in head office that i should send Chidinma a mail for clarification.
Please those of you that had your documentation and medicals just endeavor to send a mail for clarification.

Thanks

Hello,please did you send the mail to Chidinma?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Honestly this has been one funny episode..... FBN I remove cap for una....
Anyway sha Documentation and Medical can be done in a day, besides 13th November is still far and a lot can happen before then...So I suggest unless you receive any other directive...Report as directed grin cheesy Good luck to us all
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by okusabiola: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
ezzo09:

I actually feel so too, but let's keep watching the film FBN wants to act!

Non of the contact HR is taking calls.

Hmmmm.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
First hand information reaching is that more mails would be sent.

When I tried to ask about the supposed "mistake" of people getting invite for TS without documentation and medicals, the response was unconvincing as he said they were working on it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
ezzo09:
First hand information reaching is that more mails would be sent.

When I tried to ask about the supposed "mistake" of people getting invite for TS without documentation and medicals, the response was unconvincing as he said they were working on it.

Cheers.

Did your "first hand informant" also say some who did their medicals have been sent the mails?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
BigDealz:

Did your "first hand informant" also say some who did their medicals have been sent the mails?

No I did not ask! But he said they have gotten reports about the mails for TS for people without documentation and medicals And he said they are working on it.

Please there is no special informant, it's the HR contact on the documentation mail sent earlier.

Cheers
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sagacity07: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
cry

Naa real waa for this thread....I've never seen a job vacancy thread that is as heated as this. From page 40 to page 144, naa so-so fight full am...aahan.

Person dey share testimony dey diss him brother....which "God" go accept dah kyn testimony

Since Monday, today naa Thursday, fight never finish, infact another one be lyk say e wan happen!!!

Naa for here I learn say you gatz put "#myopininionthough so that dem no go chop you raw.

Chaai!!!! Abeg I haff do!!!!!
AAAAAABEEEEGI!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kchris007(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guys the mails will soon drop. Just chill.
So let's chill.

I also believe another mail will be sent for documentation and medicals.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sallysalsa09: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
So people have reported no wonder temilola called me an hour back asking questions of where I did my documentation even asking me the hospital name how I want remember hospital name when I dey think of many things.p.s I did documentation and received mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nawa o!commotion everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kchris007(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
sallysalsa09:
So people have reported no wonder temilola called me an hour back asking questions of where I did my documentation even asking me the hospital name how I want remember hospital name when I dey think of many things.p.s I did documentation and received mail

Have the HR guys called anyone aside @sallysalsa09?
This is getting serious...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrdankonxept: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Congratulations to those who have received their training school mails especially those who haven't had their documentation/medicals, that's to say God works in mysterious ways.Not even the people with 'reliable' sources all over expected it.I must admit my heart skipped as I've not gotten mine but calmed a bit when I saw other comments about people who've had documentation and medicals but no training school mail yet.May God favour us all.

Yeah, I choose to believe. Gods got it.

Lol, quite funny

You know that kinda transient peace you get when you re just angry at your grade, then you realize mostly everyone in the class failed.
Especially when the best guy in class also flamed Out. grin cheesy cool
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
sallysalsa09:

So since morning when guys were asking if there's anyone who did medicals and have received mail for TS, u didn't say anything... Now you're complaining people are reporting... You don't expect people not to try to get answers... Its quite normal.

And make we all rest abeg... One mans food is another mans poison... I'm sure my brother whose exams is coming up next month would be jumping for joy now... Same way my brother who resigned from his job would be biting his nails hard now... And as for me... I'll just be observing from a distance grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
kchris007:

I think the Sally person is tricking us. if you really were called for TS after doing medicals and documentation, you should care less about people reporting or not because you are in the safe zone.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kchris007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
I feel the HR guys should be contacted.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by otops1: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
mrdankonxept:

Yeah, I choose to believe. Gods got it.

Lol, quite funny

You know that kinda transient peace you get when you re just angry at your grade, then you realize mostly everyone in the class failed.
Especially when the best guy in class also flamed Out. grin cheesy cool

Lol.
But the BP thing..
Been on this thread all day.. I'm not sure the number of viewers ever dropped below 12 today unlike when it used to be 7 or less..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sagacity07: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Akpasomething: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
kchris007:

Yes!!! I was called..

They asked when I did documentation and medical.. I confirmed that I haven't.

The caller - a Lady (didn't get her name) stated that some mails were sent from their system due to a glitch.

She however asked "I hold on to the mail and await further directives".

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Akpasomething:

Yes!!! I was called..

The caller - a Lady (didn't get her name) stated that some mails were sent from their system due to a glitch.

I think this answers a lot of questions. Thanks for the info.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jerry080(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Akpasomething:

Yes!!! I was called..

Hmmm the person in whose name that system glitch sent those mails should check his prayer life coz it seems his village people just clicked the " follow " button.

Truth is, I have a feeling this whole thing will end in praise. Let's be calm coz I am sure all staff of FBN involved in this process are equally restless at this point.
They will sort it out!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jerry080:

Hmmm the person in whose name that system glitch sent those mails should check his prayer life coz it seems his village people just clicked the " follow " button.

Truth is, I have a feeling this whole thing will end in praise. Let's be calm coz I am sure all staff of FBN involved in this process are equally restless at this point.
They will sort it out!

Amen... Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jerry080:

They will sort it out!

Haha! Restless kwa? Iffa hear grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.