Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (816064 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
philvirus:
Please those that have done documentation, is statement of results allowed?? Pleeeaaase epp a brother.
I submitted statement of result but was advised to get my certificate asap
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ias1: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Esthered:

k
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Best of luck guys
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mush:
Im so surprised thought it was a scam mail, its been almost a year aint it. That AC was mad didnt even hav any hopes. For lagos....Men don get other job and wan relocate go yankee this month sef...any advise?

Yankee you say? I would take entering Yankee legally over almost all jobs in Nigeria. Are you entering Yankee for studies? If its for studies I would advice you stay and rock this FBN job, you'd get a lot of career development privileges and opportunities being a core staff of FBN so I see no need if you are travelling out for studies.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Valendo:

Hello, please do you think GCE is okay considering it has my age

As long as it has your age which keeps your age within the age range FBN needs; please use it.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mush:
Please who can provide accurate figures about the annual salary as a GT. I had decided to relocate to the States this month end. But is this job a good reason to stay? Or rather come back after 20days..Although im a contract staff in another bank presently, which wasnt worth staying back 4.

Mistmipher:
Exactly, i'm currently abroad doing my masters, do you have an idea how much they pay?

Pay after training school is between 150-175k monthly.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by obofty: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
pls house, is there any dress code for the documentation and how do i get to first academy from oshodi, i will be coming from Ibadan, my documentation is slated for 1pm tomorrow .
thank you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adedee14: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
cloud9usher:

Pay after training school is between 150-175k monthly.
Boss can I know about career prospects. Departments within fbn and what determines the department you will be given.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by OhamsChris(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
pls, what's Application ID
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
cloud9usher:
Guys, whatever you do, please go with your WAEC certificate, please!

The main source of age verification used by First Bank and other banks is that WAEC certificate, all those affidavits/declaration of age/birth certificates are mere formalities, they can be easily faked.

Whatever you do, take along your WAEC certificate for documentation.

Please o,for those who have scaled through documentation,what if one does not have WAEC,what about NECO result?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
adedee14:

Boss can I know about career prospects. Departments within fbn and what determines the department you will be given.

Departments like: Strategy, IT, Business Process Management, e-business, Marketing, FinCon, Human capital management and development (HCMD), Corporate transformation, Budgeting, Treasury, etc.

About posting; high performers in training school get one of their preferred departments which they picked, other department posting for others is not an A,B,C affair, lots of other reasons affect department postings.

About career prospects; FBN has fair enough career prospects, especially when you are a high flyer professionally.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Esthered:

is it WAEC/NECO statement of result? or degree statement of result?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2018
ephpremvl:

Please o,for those who have scaled through documentation,what if one does not have WAEC,what about NECO result?

I'm no authority here, but from the little I know, you are expected to present your WAEC certificate by all means necessary, even if you had 9 F9's you can present it along with the NECO.

The WAEC certificate issue is no brainer, they know that's one of the most authentic way to verify age, because when most of us were writing WAEC; most of us were below 18 and very few would see any reason reducing their age at such time.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2018
my age on my WAEC result is 1987...please i need urgent advice
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2018
cloud9usher:

I'm no authority here, but from the little I know, you are expected to present your WAEC certificate by all means necessary, even if you had 9 F9's you can present it along with the NECO.

The WAEC certificate issue is no brainer, they know that's one of the most authentic way to verify age, because when most of us were writing WAEC; most of us were below 18 and very few would see any reason reducing their age at such time.

Don't u think at the stage of documentation,what really count is wether you are the real owner of the certificate you claim to have and not the age,wether above or below the limit.You see,i don't know why employers of labour neglect performance,ability etc to issues like age etc.Age does not always determine performance or ability.I wish employers of labour. especially in Nigeria here,should stop using this age thing to drive smart intelligent people away.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 12:38am On Apr 12, 2018
ephpremvl:

Don't u think at the stage of documentation,what really count is wether you are the real owner of the certificate you claim to have and not the age,wether above or below the limit.You see,i don't know why employers of labour neglect performance,ability etc to issues like age etc.Age does not always determine performance or ability.I wish employers of labour. especially in Nigeria here,should stop using this age thing to drive smart intelligent people away.

I get your point, its mostly in Nigeria you see employers pegging age limits for basic job positions, they mostly do such to reduce the number of millions that would apply, and they also feel the stated age range is perfect for them to get the best out of you during such period, although age limits doesn't necessarily affect performance in general per se but the truth is that they have a right to pick whatever age range they want.

Also, going by your logic, every body is qualified to have applied for this position then, what stops a 40 year old from applying and getting to this point and asking to be pardoned since he has proven performance is not related to age.

Like I said earlier, I'm not an FBN authority here, everyone can try any option they are cool with during documentation, its the resultant effect that would matter and Gods grace and favour does wonders I must say, so you can key into that.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2018
cloud9usher:

I get your point, its mostly in Nigeria you see employers pegging age limits for basic job positions, they mostly do such to reduce the number of millions that would apply, and they also feel the stated age range is perfect for them to get the best out of you during such period, although age limits doesn't necessarily affect performance in general per se but the truth is that they have a right to pick whatever age range they want.

Also, going by your logic, every body is qualified to have applied for this position then, what stops a 40 year old from applying and getting to this point and asking to be pardoned since he has proven performance is not related to age.

Like I said earlier, I'm not an FBN authority here, everyone can try any option they are cool with during documentation, its the resultant effect that would matter and Gods grace and favour does wonders I must say, so you can key into that.

I agree with your position that employers of labour have a right to pick whatever age range they want,but you see the situation here in Nigeria is a bit different.This should be considered as well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 2:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Esthered:

Thank you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by giztzone(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2018
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA PLC (8 POSITION)

Flour Mills Nigeria PLC is currently recruiting... Use the link below to see all the available position..

http://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/04/massive-recruitment-at-flour-mills.html?m=0
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by johnne227: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Pls guys... Is NIMC slip accepted?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2018
philvirus:
Please those that have done documentation, is statement of results allowed?? Pleeeaaase epp a brother.

Yes!
But you'll need to provide the certificate as soon as possible.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hephzibahjay: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2018
johnne227:
Pls guys... Is NIMC slip accepted?
yes it is accepted
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2018
johnne227:
Pls any one with tangible info should pls answer me. I don't have any national ID card, wot I have is d NIMC slip... Pls what should I do?

Be calm, you can use your NIMC.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2018
prela:

Cool. How did it go and how many photocopies were required. Also how long did it take

Just one photocopy each and it didn't rake uch time

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kbogson(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Morning, pls do we need to make an extra copy of the employment data form as well?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Hello, Those that did documentation yesterday, Did u fill the application id on the employment form?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
beshiman:

Yes!
But you'll need to provide the certificate as soon as possible.
thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Folabimi:

Just one photocopy each and it didn't rake uch time
Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by obofty: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2018
obofty:
pls house, is there any dress code for the documentation and how do i get to first academy from oshodi, i will be coming from Ibadan, my documentation is slated for 1pm tomorrow .
thank you.
someone should please reply to this please... thx
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2018
obofty:

No strict dress code (just dress nice) Not sure about the direction tho. From Oshodi, u can take a bus to ketu, from ketu take blue brt to costain, from costain take keke to eric moore, tell the rider u are dropping at first bank along eric moore road

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by obofty: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2018
adeinfinit:

No strict dress code (just dress nice) Not sure about the direction tho. From Oshodi, u can take a bus to ketu, from ketu take blue brt to costain, from costain take keke to eric moore, tell the rider u are dropping at first bank along eric moore road
Thank you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2018
obofty:

Rather than going back to Ketu, From Oshodi take a bus to Onipanu or Palmgroove, from either of the above then take another bus to Costain, from Costain just fly bike to FBN Iganmu!!! Nah N100 bike ooo no let make dem gba u..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Success to everyone once more!!! The Good work that the Almighty has started, he would perfect IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.