Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,747 members, 7,930,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (821136 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2018
andergirl:
Did anybody from ac July get the documentation mail??
Yes I did. Did AC in July. Keep hope alive girl.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2018
akinwolem:
Thanks for the response. Am good to go Abby. I should fill my detail but what about the documentation mail. Is it the same things. Thanks

Act as it is directed from either mail...

Firstly, I think you fill the biodata through the link in your mail (If there's any)...

And secondly, if you've already recieved the documentation invite mail with stated date, den follow the directives from the mail contents...

Finally, I'm sure you have patience, grin grin but bet me you still need more of it as the process goes on...

It is well...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Thanks my man. Sorry for asking too much question ooo. I don't expect it again ni. Pls are they confirming the address as not to put the wrong address. I don't really stay in a place as I might have cause to leave so that they will check and i will not b there as at time of checking. And also so as not to give the wrong address . Pls help me . Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oludayoJr(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Hope say this people never forget me, July people are getting mails again, where is my own.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2018
bleej01:

Yes I did. Did AC in July. Keep hope alive girl.
Thanks jare,wanna be sure before I ask my gf to check her mail,she isn't always online.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Pls I need reply to that as to know May be to put in any address .... thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2018
akinwolem:
Thanks for the response. Am good to go Abby. I should fill my detail but what about the documentation mail. Is it the same things. Thanks

Once you fill the contact verification mail and submit, go and rest.

Your documentation mail will come in the evening!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kwembehA: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
the address u gave is where they will schedule u for documentation and medicals
akinwolem:
Thanks my man. Sorry for asking too much question ooo. I don't expect it again ni. Pls are they confirming the address as not to put the wrong address. I don't really stay in a place as I might have cause to leave so that they will check and i will not b there as at time of checking. And also so as not to give the wrong address . Pls help me . Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Events of today shows that something "before August" is in the offing. There can't be Documentation now with a view to August. Two documentation for that matter!

Doesn't add up.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chandeliers: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow...since December 2016!...God has given me a reason to come back to this thread...

Documentation mail received for today...but I've applied to reschedule due to distance... Cheers y'all and good hope to expectants
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Congrats to all the guys that just received documentation mail, I'm really happy for you guys. To us awaiting T. S mail, I guess we just need a little more chill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chandeliers:
Wow...since December 2016!...God has given me a reason to come back to this thread...

Documentation mail received for today...but I've applied to reschedule due to distance... Cheers y'all and good hope to expectants

I just hope that reschedule wouldn't have any negative effect?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
suzzyrims:
Congrats to all the guys that just received documentation mail, I'm really happy for you guys. To us awaiting T. S mail, I guess we just need a little more chill.

We will all be invited eventually.

How can u explain that someone did AC July and is being called for documentation in April. It only God!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
SummationO:

Hey bro
Stop acting like you're not one of us. Humbly ask for help like others if u need help

Buszy bodi!!! Smh

angry angry angry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chandeliers: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
I've put a call through and I was asked to reply the mail to reschedule
dannytskaa:

I just hope that reschedule wouldn't have any negative effect?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Documentation mail just dropped.

May 2nd .

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kaystal(f): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
I unfollowed this topic when I heard about the last documentation mail, thought it was over since I didn't get one.
Documentation mail finally dropped today, scheduled for May 2nd, 2018. It's actually not over yet, thank God

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
kaystal:
I unfollowed this topic when I heard about the last documentation mail, thought it was over since I didn't get one.
Documentation mail finally dropped today, scheduled for May 2nd, 2018. It's actually not over yet, thank God

Congrats, hopes heightened once again! Patience is key
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chandeliers:
I've put a call through and I was asked to reply the mail to reschedule

You re good to go then!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Which center?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jazzmynn: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please, for those that did documentation today, when is the date for the medicals?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bartho77(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good day guys, documentation mail just dropped and I have a few questions
1) Will statement of result be accepted?
2) In the employment data form, there is a row for application ID, what are we expected to input there?

Please guys, help fellow hustling brother out... Your feed back will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
bartho77:
2) In the employment data form, there is a row for application ID, what are we expected to input there?

Please guys, help fellow hustling brother out... Your feed back will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
use your statement of result for now if it is still valid but u will be told to gt ur originals as soon as possible 2. on the application I.d...leave it blank

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dachaste(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
bartho77:

Yes, statement of result is acceptable
Leave the application ID empty

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bartho77(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
effwhy:
use your statement of result for now if it is still valid but u will be told to gt ur originals as soon as possible 2. on the application I.d...leave it blank

Thanks a million bro..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bartho77(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
dachaste:

Yes, statement of result is acceptable
Leave the application ID empty

Thanks a lot, I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bartho77(m): 2:45am On May 01, 2018
Thanks guys
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ventq: 4:07am On May 01, 2018
effwhy:
Is this acceptable for both waec and Bsc?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2018
ventq:

Is this acceptable for both waec and Bsc?
not for waec...cos I believe by now u should ave your original waec
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nneyo21: 6:05am On May 01, 2018
Am just seeing my success mail for documentation, i just requested for reschedule, I hope its not too late to reschedule?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2018
For these guys who are being called for documentation this week, is it likely they’ll resume TS this May ? Happy New Month Fellas.
Kindly respond if you have an idea. Reliable and unreliable sources are welcome

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Abumas99: 7:23am On May 01, 2018
I guess that most people that received documentation mails yesterday are people within Lagos and Ibadan.did anybody receive documentation mails outside this two area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.