Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,475 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC (35692 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / EXCLUSIVE | Reuben Abati 'arrested For Facilitating' Jonathan’s Oxford Speech / BREAKING: Former Presidential Spokesman, Reuben Abati, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by goaldynboy: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keep Calm! Dullard.inho is fighting kwarupsion, by crude means! grin

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by iamsholex(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
get 2gb ram phone for just#20k on konga...check my profile for the link and type mi-trybe.hurry while it lasts
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by CoolAmbience(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
rusher14:

Did Abati tell you he wasn't invited?

Even in the developed world that he referred to, not everyone is invited. Sometimes, discretion is applied based on the nature of information received

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by macphilip: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
May God take control

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by omobritiko: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
He will mention a name and still nothing will happen...joke of a country
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by timeman: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
niceprof:
In as much as i am for the fight against corruption,i think it is high time the Yoruba nation arise against the humiliation of their prominent sons in the name of corruption.When it comes to corruption and corrupt practices,other tribes are learners compared to the Hausa\Fulanis.
omo ale yoruba ni e. who told you hausa/fulani are not equally arrested & charged to court. No time for radarada.
kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by omenka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
aresa:

There must be trial before conviction and sane and sensible Nigerians know they are all still on trial and non set free yet.

The fact that you support and defend corrupt people should not make you lose your common sense.
These were the same set of people that stripped a guy naked and tied a bunch of plaintains he stole around his neck, parading him in the streets of Aba today!!

Here they are shamelessly supporting a bigger crook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Rossikk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Vindictive, bitter APC. Nigeria is gradually sliding into an absolute monarchy state worse than idi amin's Uganda and mobutu sese seko's zaira
Clown... If you knew anything about Zaire under Mobutu Sese Seko, you wouldn't write this exaggerated nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by ACE1010: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=TheFreeOne post=50478076]Maybe they want him to assist them locate those demons/spirits in aso rock most especially the ones that walks upside-down and the billions used for spiritual cleansing

They shouldn't forget to find those demons that makes people die from waist downwards too cos action in the other room is very very important. grin

Let Buhari continue with his shenanigans aka corruption fight and we'll see where it leads him.

Lol
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
niceprof:
In as much as i am for the fight against corruption,i think it is high time the Yoruba nation arise against the humiliation of their prominent sons in the name of corruption.When it comes to corruption and corrupt practices,other tribes are learners compared to the Hausa\Fulanis.
same comment on vanguard online platform
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by ehissi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Hehehehe this cannot be witch hunting na, how can? cheesy

Never............angry

They are not witch hunting!! They are hunting for evil spirits!! grin

Abati will be very useful in that department; DSS and EFCC can't go it alone.

After all, wetin go make Aisha Buhari commot for #TheOtherRoom dey talk rubbish if not evil Spirit?? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian. See comments angry

Animals!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by dunkem21(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin grin who dey teach u yoruba

My Yoruba friends wink

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by nkpommpko(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
niceprof:
calm down ,nobody is rising to any where,we are not arresting Yoruba nation, we are arresting corrupt politicians etc and if abati Yoruba ,ibo, kanuri etc and corrupt and found guilty, e must enteeeeerrr.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by demitola(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unimaginable123:
u are d one who needs to use a common sense. It's blind support like yours that gave rise to prominence to people like Hitler, Idi amin and Mobutu. We ask for rule of law and due process. Not suppression of the press and whoever talks about this your buhari administration.
Abeg no kom dey yearn dust for here. Which rule of law are you talking about? The one that works for the common masses or the customized exclusive right of the political class? Well i wont be surprised if u came from Uganda, those are the ones that frown at this kinda news.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by yedidiah(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
make we no kukuma talk for this administration again unless we want to risk arrest. If no be say Fayose Na serving Governor eh.. lipsrsealed
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by mrvitalis(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
vivalavida:
Arrest upon arrest upon arrest

Yet no single conviction
Blame the judiciary

If the cases are being struk out then we can blame the executives
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by greggng: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
saint047:
Stop the arrest of individuals that speaks against the government and arrest economic recession and poverty that APC led government has created.

I blamed those clicking likes to ur senseless post. How do u want the govt to fight recession with getting back the looted fund? You want him to go and borrow while as our money is in the hands of a few? Think again
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by wiseoneking: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
aresa:

There must be trial before conviction and sane and sensible Nigerians know they are all still on trial and non set free yet.

The fact that you support and defend corrupt people should not make you lose your common sense.
I pity your life than that of Buhary.
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by ndcide(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
This thread is just so slow. Maybe because some billions of dollars have was not mentioned. I should have met this in page 10.

By tomorrow, Efcc would have made up their mind on the amount to tell us he stole. The "Our Yam" crew will fire on from there.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Funlordjnr: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abati? Was he not jonathans media abobaku?

I'm not even shocked! Looter vandross........

grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by aresa: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
vivalavida:

Yet no single conviction
still better than zero arrests during your party's time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by aresa: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
[s]
wiseoneking:
I pity your life than that of Buhary.
[/s]

Pity and worry about your own life and mentally corrupt existence..

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by PROWESX(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
why efcc arrest aso rock demons detective
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
He toyed with occultists
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Hehehehe this cannot be witch hunting na, how can? cheesy
no, is not witch-hunting, is corruption-hunting

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by akilo1: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
vivalavida:

Yet no single conviction
ask your corrupt judiciary

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
yedidiah:
make we no kukuma talk for this administration again unless we want to risk arrest. If no be say Fayose Na serving Governor eh.. lipsrsealed
it is unethical to talk when eating, that is why abati never bother to talk when eating with ineffectual buffoon, and he now blame it on the evil spirit in aso villa, abati is a cockroach

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by mrnuur(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tolexander:
Evil spirit in Aso Rock don arrest Ruben Abati!

They're working overtime
Re: Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC by Max24: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
rusher14:

Did Abati tell you he wasn't invited?
The same way the judges were invited, abi ? The same way Ffk was invited. The same way only PDP members were invited alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.