Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,354 members, 7,947,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) (46246 Views)

Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by UncutSk(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
olosho on the loose
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by sungelsocco(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Ashaworiworiworiworiwowowowowowo
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Mountain of fire have lot of work to do
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by freeman191(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
@Poster, You are not the original content producer of this story, you took the story, twisted the headline, used the same content and even the picture, without crediting the source. Here is the source below.

http://wuzupnaija.com/2016/10/24/lady-begs-olamide/
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by princetardey(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
free punany offering grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2016
chai! chai! sm one future wife.may God help us guys nt to fall in the hand of this professional,pervert n retard prostitute.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by olakan22: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2016
teepsee:
.its a nice move, i like it when ladies see what they want and make a move to get it.

After all they are also human, they do have feelings, so all ya guys calling her names cause of that, it's not mature.

If a guy does it, it's tagged normal but when a bae does she is labeled woo. Guys it's not mature, not in this civilized age
biko define civilization undecided
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Whiteey: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Common shut up that ur kpomo lips...useless girl...!...U think say na so ur mates use to dey find husband...idiot...Sheybi dem don send u abi békoo...?

No go find something do wt ur useless life...or better still...go find big Cucumber like ur mates dey do nau...mtscccwwwwww...nonsense and ingredients...!
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by NobleRomm(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Nonsense... stupid....
Jobless.......
SHE IS HUNGRY
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Whiteey: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2016
cyara:
She sees Olamide's eyes as sexy ? I am speechless

MY BROTHER...I WONDER OOOO...!

MTSCCCWWWWWWW....!
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by teepsee(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2016
olakan22:
biko define civilization undecided
I don't think i have to do that for you, but from what we talking about, i will say it's simply put.

Women does no longer belong to the kitchen or the other room
Women are human, so they also have feelings and will want to get that feelings satisfied as guys do.
Women are no longer seen as a weaker vessels, they are strong
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by sisisioge: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

Haba! Don't look at her face nau...look at what she wrote. She sounds so sweet. Her crush reminds me of my crush for prince charming too. If not for the love of Love, I would have jumped in the ring with Cinderella... What can I say? I love her too.

By the way, I didn't know olamide's got sexy eyes cheesy
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2016
God catch you, we no get Cofee Cafe for Naija. Lobatan cry

Abi we get?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2016
sisisioge:

Haba! Don't look at her face nau...look at what she wrote. She sounds so sweet. Her crush reminds me of my crush for prince charming too. If not for the love of Love, I would have jumped in the ring with Cinderella... What can I say? I love her too.

By the way, I didn't know olamide's got sexy eyes cheesy
Check his pics with passion
You should know by now how much you praise what you lust/love
cheesy cheesy

Still looking for prince charming?
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by sisisioge: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

Check his pics with passion
You should know by now how much you praise what you lust/love
cheesy cheesy

Still looking
for prince charming?

grin grin still o! But I think Cinderella can keep hers.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Dyt(f): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin still o! But I think Cinderella can keep hers.

Maybe we should start the search together
Now gimme full details of what tips your toes
cheesy
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by sisisioge: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Dyt:

Maybe we should start the search together
Now gimme full details of what tips your toes
cheesy

Biko no open my yansh for public...I will gist u later grin
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm, na she sabi... where d sexy eyes she bin dey talk abt sef? Me aint seeing any sha . Shez jst a notice seeker end of story.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by queenitee(f): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2016
And I just can't stop laughing,see her like she's pleading for her life
So funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by queenitee(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
mem88:
cry Just for his sexy eyes
D
I'm confused also, or sexy now has a new meaning?i guess I need to check

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Alfred234(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
"Olamide" and "Sexy Eyes" shouldn't be used together in a sentence
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by DaveNation01(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Lukat This Mumu Ashawo Geh..
Shebi eex d eye yhu wantu marry
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Liar...what you wanting is more than a cup of coffee.

Besides, tell her Olamide doen't drink coffee or tea. If she can arrange jedi, she gets her 1 hour
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by bams2999(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
u like every thing from he, go 2 other room wait 4 he
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by braining01: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dis one wan rape Olamide ni oooo
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by ralphsoo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Beware of agents of darkness
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Shamshons01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omo....shakushaku
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
cyara:
She sees Olamide's eyes as sexy ? I am speechless
shoo
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by alaskido(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Olamide, please RUN for your LIFE. This girl is possessed. KARASHIKA in the making. She also needs her brain re-examined by a doctor. Original OLOSHO.
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by Enchantess(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

CHECKOUT MORE SEXY PHOTOS OF THE LADY CRUSHING ON OLAMIDE @@

www.gisthit.com/2016/10/lady-who-has-crush-on-olamide-goes.html

....she truly belongs to the OTHER room
tongue tongue
karashika at work
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by zcee: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tru tru she is one of dose in the other room olosho forever!
Re: Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) by peaceMma(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Me too,M always admiring those sexy eyes nd I begged to v one,Buh wen I saw that scary tattoo on his leg,I stopped watching #Owo Blow..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.