Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix (2583 Views)

Quit Notice: Igbo Groups Urge Arewa Youths To Assist Army In Fighting Bokoharam / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Nigerian soldiers fighting Boko Haram have cried out for help over their poor living condition.

Nigerian army

Social media activist Kayode Ogundamisi on Monday shared messages he got from a member of the military about their deteriorating welfare condition.

He wrote: “#OurNigerianSoldiersNeedHelp are messages from Nigerian soldiers fighting Boko Haram who fear welfare conditions are deteroriating.”

“Some of the soldiers I met during series of visits to Maiduguri and kept in touch with, a number sadly dead”

“Soldiers have exhausted every internal means to alert @HQNigerianArmy command about corruption creeping back”

“@HQNigerianArmy failing to act on plight, sufferings of soldiers are left with no choice but alert Nigerians”

“@HQNigerianArmy here is testimony from Soldier A who is in the frontline/trenches in North East fighting Boko Haram”

“@HQNigerianArmyOur “Our Situation has only gone from bad to worst, things improved then went bad,” Soldier A said.
My ration of meat for 1 day that is what each soldier fighting Boko Haram get

My ration of meat for 1 day that is what each soldier fighting Boko Haram get
Bread is supplied on its own you have nothing to eat it with; we chew it just like that

Bread is supplied on its own you have nothing to eat it with; we chew it just like that
Their ration of pure water. They are entitled to 4 per day but end up with 2, begging locals

Their ration of pure water. They are entitled to 4 per day but end up with 2, begging locals
Their "jollof rice" ration which comes cold and taste like rife flavoured with palm oil

Their “jollof rice” ration which comes cold and taste like rife flavoured with palm oil
Their tuwo supply for Sunday (surprisingly big). The soup is meant to be ogbono served cold

Their tuwo supply for Sunday (surprisingly big). The soup is meant to be ogbono served cold

“The one sachet of cowbell choco they used to give us daily has been stopped for over six months”

“The food they cook and serve us here can’t sustain human life, poorly prepared supplied cold”

“When we are fighting Boko Haram food supply should not be our worry, they are failing us badly”

“Soldiers have resorted to buying stoves and pots, I cook twice a day to sustain my life”

“We come back from 48hours mission tired & wait endlessly for food ration, we have to recook same”

“I Will send you pictures of our food as well as the cooking utensils of some of our colleagues”

“We have codenamed our central food supply centre CHOP AND DIE You eat & sentenced to the toilet”

“Rotation system is corrupt, some in frontline 4 over 2yrs, if u know someone u spend few months”

“Allowance was hurriedly paid last Friday after 3 months of owing us. Sept allowances is still being owed”

“Things are really getting bad. Some soldiers are deserting but the story is kept secret”

“Ops allowance and RCA (Ration Cash Allowance) calculated per head for feeding battalions are disappearing”

“RCA in particular has not come since Aug.Commanders are doing their best. They’ve been borrowing on credit”

“Food merchants have stopped giving out food on credit as a result of millions of RCA being owed”

“Photo I am sending now is of the size of loaf of bread 2 Soldier are meant to share for lunch”

“Bread is supplied on its own you have nothing to eat it with; we chew it just like that”

“Bakery supplying bread is Jamil Bread complain contacting cabal in @HQNigerianArmy want quality reduced”

“Jamil Baker says @HQNigerianArmy cabal wants a share from contract so they have to compromise on quality”

“Kayode the attached photo is my ration of meat for 1day that is what each soldier fighting Boko Haram get”

“Attached photo of tuwo is supply for Sunday surprisingly big. The soup is meant to be ogbono served cold”

“Next photo is life our “jollof rice” ration. It comes cold and taste like rife flavoured with palm oil”

“Next photo is my ration of pure water. We are entitled to 4 aday but we end up with 2 aday begging locals”

“Water is a real issue here, we have to beg the locals to get water to bath. Making troops vulnurable” #OurNigerianSoldiersNeedHelp

“The locals have been helpful but BH melt within, how can soldiers be made to beg for water?”

We pray @NGRPresident & CinC @MBuhari will get true picture of Soldiers welfare & act. @HQNigerianArmy #OurNigerianSoldiersNeedHelphttp://africanspotlight.com/2016/10/24/nigerian-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram-cry-out-over-poor-living-condition-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by somez(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2016
My dogs wunt eat this.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2016
The guy above me said his dog. The 2 mouse sharing my room with me will even laugh at me seeing this kind food in my house. Na wa

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by mustmust(m): 1:59am On Oct 25, 2016
The guys above me said dog and rats. My neighbors coco roaches am sure will jump and pass this

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by kettykin: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Wailing wailers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by LecciGucci: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
My dogs wunt eat this.
Stelvin101:
The guy above me said his dog. The 2 mouse sharing my room with me will even laugh at me seeing this kind food in my house. Na wa
mustmust:
The guys above me said dog and rats. My neighbors coco roaches am sure will jump and pass this

Yinmu... see dem
if u go their kitchen sink dis night u will see plate wey they use soak sugarless garri befor dem sleep grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by a2personal2013: 2:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Thought these stories had died with the last regime. Some people only just realized that the New Sheriff is not different afterall.

I don't know what to say about our country but only hope that things get better.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:28am On Oct 25, 2016
kettykin:
Wailing wailers

So Soldiers complaining about thier living and poor feeding conditions are tagged as "Wailing Wailers" by you.

Clap for yourself

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by gbomojomo(m): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2016
WHEN THE COMMON MAN IS NOT MOTIVATED CORRUPTION CREEPS IN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Obijulius: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2016
[size=14pt]

Waiting for the first Zombie to Blame GEJ

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by davidif: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Na wa o. Even in the Buhari administration?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by sekundosekundo: 3:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Honestly, I pity Southern Soldiers I know very well that they are the ones suffering most in this war.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Kexorcist(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

How you complain about mice! Send them to the soldiers! Dey need da meat. Will be feast compared to these rations.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2016
This is one reason why our soldiers suffer from low morale. You don't send troops to the warfront and feed them these meagre dishes. It will only erode their faith in the country and its leaders.

One had thought this appalling treatment of our gallant men came to an end the day the last administration handed over power. But obviously those who keep feeding fat on the money meant for their welfare are still lurking around the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Just imagine. God knows I would plot a coup if I were to be treated like that. I either succeed or die afterall fighting boko haram with empty stomach is death itselfangry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by esthel(f): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Now this will kill anyone's morale, am just tired of this country, notherners feeding fat on a war they created themselves....southern soliders are the ones being killed at the battlefront....God knows i would have deserted a long time ago...if am gonna die let me die in the hands of my family members and not for this ungrateful country. Isnt this corruption at its peak but Baba will turn a blind eye to this definitely, chasing non existence shadows with his unrealistic policies that are doomed to fail from the onset.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by ghettowriter(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Those their food looks like refugee's food. I blame baba go slow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2016
This is bad, really bad.
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Chubhie: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Nigerians are endemically programmed to make profits even with human blood. How has a people lost it's humanity?

Go outside her shores and mention you are Nigerian and sense their default perceptions about US.

Another elections,another leadership.yet,the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by somez(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Its obvious you lack some sense of humor.
LecciGucci:

Yinmu... see dem
if u go their kitchen sink dis night u will see plate wey they use soak sugarless garri befor dem sleep grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
This is bad!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by LecciGucci: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:

Actually its u that lack sense of humor here sir
Coz reading the formart of my comments clearly shows i was joking too..
Even people i quoted non them are angry wit my comment meaning that the got my drift
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by somez(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Na, i wasn't angry bro, now u still didn't get my joke. Lol
LecciGucci:

Actually its u that lack sense of humor here sir
Coz reading the formart of my comments clearly shows i was joking too..
Even people i quoted non them are angry wit my comment meaning that the got my drift
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
Please don't quarrel in my thread.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Actually food is ok, for war situation and I am sure locals help out if they can.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Jokerman(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
See how Buharian soldiers are suffering change..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by MilesLamar(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yinmu... see dem

Kikiki
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Abeymills(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's so unbelievable that some gud 4nothing zombies will still condemn dis guys fighting bubuharis boys boko no food no logistics meanwhile burantashi d snake shammer is busy buying house in Dubai useles govt of poverty lies n recession
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Abeymills(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's so unbelievable that some gud 4nothing zombies will still condemn dis guys fighting bubuharis boys boko no food no logistics meanwhile burantashi d snake shammer is busy buying house in Dubai useles govt of poverty lies n recession ...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by LecciGucci: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by somez(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
No na, we aint quarrelling. Na my guy be that oooo.... Right now, we both hanging out chewing dog meat and brukutu.
comshots:
Please don't quarrel in my thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Bokoharam Cried For Help.pix by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
That is your own side of the story_we too have our own side of the story_it is your own share of the damages done to the country during the long period you held the nation captive_enjoy the show_we are equally facing our foolish decision in casting our votes for ultra-incompetent psychopath!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos Demolishes Benz, Kia, Hyundai And Other Shops / Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. / Kanu On His Knees As Dee Mbakwe's Wife Blesses Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.