Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,833 members, 7,945,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? (493 Views)

Seven Ways To Make Your Spouse Happy / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Based on series of topic on broken relationships, i just deem it fit to raise such palpitating question's on the best possible ways to make your spouse happy. I believe your response's will be a solution to many that needed an answer
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Respect.

Being there for each other

Communication

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

I believe in TRUST, LOYALTY, RESPECT.... and not to mention ---> MONEY..
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep Your Spouse Happy In Marriage Or Before Marriage? by Ojestas(m): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2016
The oracles above me have spoken. .

Let us not forget money as the major Factor

Don't forget to always take her to shoprite too

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Back An Ex With Looks Alone / Ex Crush Wants Me. Please Advice / Please How Do I Download Picture From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.