Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) (999 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Maybe I should have explained that to Sarah. She pulled a little away from me and I could sense she was bending over. Then it registered that I had seen her moving like that earlier, while taking off her jeans.

Before I could say anything she was stepping back to me, cuddling up against me again. Running my hands down her back I found nothing but soft warm skin, and my hands searched hard, not wanting to miss anything.

Maybe it was the night that was making Sarah bolder, but she unsnapped my jeans and slid down the zip, her hand rushing in to find my dick.

"Poor little thing," she was whispering while she wanked me. "Did you miss out earlier? These things happen, you know."

Not so much little, I thought. Our 'little' friend was growing rapidly, happy to be receiving attention. While Sarah fondled me I started stripping. It was, I thought, a very nice night to be nude.

It wasn't long before we were stretched out on the grass. I was feeding lightly on Sarah's boobs while my fingers were busy re-igniting the fires down below. Sarah was twisting softly under my touch, her hand still holding my dick, caressing it.

Then I was moving Sarah's legs further apart, moving between them. I was lying on her, my dick hard between us, letting her know what was about to happen.

"Maybe we'll have better luck this time," I said softly, my fingers pushing her pussy lips apart while I guided my dick between them. Sarah was breathing hard, pushing up against me, seeking to discover what was next.

The head of my dick was touching her, sliding between her pussylips. They stretched a little wider, accepting my dick and closing upon it. Sarah gave a little sigh of relief as I started to push into her.

I had almost forgotten that she was a virgin. The reminder came very quickly. I could feel myself bumping against her hymen. My overwhelming desire was to just hit straight past it and take her, saying the Bleep her feelings – she would get over it. Rational thoughts prevailed, but it was an effort.
I pressed firmly against Sarah's hymen, slowly bringing more pressure to bear.

"This may hurt a bit, sweetheart, but it'll only be for a moment," I said calmingly, feeling her getting a little tense.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/the-cruel-intentions-part-2-short.html

Re: The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2016
continuation of d previous part
Re: The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for reading
Re: The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) by nwaobipeter(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2881

Remember to like the story ... Thanks
Re: The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
nwaobipeter:
SNAKES may be feared... however I love and live with them... eventhough my dad, his brother and grandpa died from snake bites.... Do you want to know more about my story, click on this link

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2881

Remember to like the story ... Thanks
Lol on ma post.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) / If You Are Dating That Guy Because He Is A Yahoo + / How To Catch A Cheater...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.