Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,939 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment (28588 Views)

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Ladycloud(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Ladycloud(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
tonaydo:
cool

meanwhile
fish

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Peterpanny: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
deebrain:

be delivered in jesus name.
its you busybody that need deliverance.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
prela:
10 Yoruba Demon starter packs

1. THE AGBADA

A ‘Yoruba demon’s destiny is not complete without one of these, in fact, lots of these. All you need is a loyal dry cleaner to make sure a ‘turn up’ never catches you unaware.

2. THE LATEST 100K PHONE

Forget Techno and the rest, a 100k phone is the right tool needed for the job, if you are going to break hearts, you’ll need to move quickly. Why else did you think slot made D’banj brand ambassador.

3. TRUE CALLER APP

Except you are a spiritual demon, how do you plan to block or avoid the rain of curses from those lists of crying hearts that you have broken.

4. DSTV WITH FULL BOUQUET

She must DSTV and chill! With channels like E!, Zee world, Telemundo and co, you have to be able to keep her in and entertained as long as you want to. It adds to the enabling environment.

5. A SOJI GATEMAN

Who knows when to say Oga is not at home. Oga has travelled. Take key and wait for oga. Oga has moved, one army officer just moved in.

6. TOYOTA CAMRY (PENCIL LIGHT), EOD – G-WAGON, RANGE ETC

It depends on your level, Island, Mainland, FESTAC, etc. A clean ride is a must, you might need to do late night pick ups and discharges.

7. POSH HAIRSTLE OR BEARD GANG

It’s all part of the script and it makes your job easier. Here is how; So, Amaka takes a selfie with you and this posh look, with your iPhone 6 camera pixels doing some filtering and special effect, you come out looking like Drake. She shows you off to her friends and out of 8 friends, two of them steal her phone to get your number or add you on Facebook…. ‘Rinse and repeat”

8. THAT RED CUP

The communal gathering cannot be complete without you and your red cup.

9. WEDDINGS AND GROOMS MAN

These wedding events and turn ups are regular hunting grounds for single girls with hope and dreams, you need to be in the game and your game has to be on point.

10. YORUBA BOY SWAG

To be a successful Yoruba demon, you have to be sleek and smooth, you have to drip swags, your smile has to be on point (even in your sleep). All these are drones that adds to your Arsenal.

Thank God I aint one
#YorubaBoy #NoDemonsHere #JustSaying
na only u understand what you post....

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by justmenoni: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tosyne2much, chuks anuku, what's d name of dat Nollywood presenter of gulder ultimate search, Jim iyke, Gabriel etc are desperately looking for a way to shag this momma and that 75 years facebook GRANNY grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by tonaydo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ladycloud:
fish
at last i found you. . . grin
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by deebrain(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Peterpanny:
its you busybody that need deliverance.

Be quiet and come out of him!
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Peterpanny: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
deebrain:

u are lucky my other 2 accounts are ban if not i would have give you a befiting reply.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by pizzylee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
I call dz FULFILLMENT, nyc1
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by 99foxxy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ujoan:
Good one . . . But I was surprised she didn't mention her during the vote of thanks. Even though the woman was standing right there beside her . . . odd! undecided
I thought as much, at least she would have accorded her mother some respect by recognizing her during vote of thanks speech.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by kenoz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by kenoz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by deebrain(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Peterpanny:
u are lucky my other 2 accounts are ban if not i would have give you a befiting reply.

and you know how many of mine have been banned? at least you saw my signature.

Befitting replies are always welcomed. At least there is always a good reply for any.

so you are the lucky punk here.

Afternoon.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by folu4real(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Baba God pls bless me so I can spoil my mum in a million way. Amen. She's deserves d best

and me too oo. Bless me oh LORD
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yeyegist:
This is definitely the joy of every mother. Singer Yemi Alade who just nabbed the award of best female act in South Africa decided to give her mum a special treat by her taking her on a shopping spree and for a spa treatment.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/yemi-alade-takes-her-mom-on-shopping.html
Has her mum been hiding somewhere b4 ,,y the publicity stunt over her mom of recent
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
She is being partial. What about the father? Wont she take him on a shopping spree too. Except he is dead.
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Lavedaa: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Awwwwn lovely. embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by peaceMma(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You can't be too sure about that cheesy
lol.. Abi na
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Naff24(f): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Someday I will give my parents the same
Amen, and u shall do more than that for her IJN, you will even buy her USA grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
zanebaddo:
by buchi emecheta.. Loved that novel that year
the worst book av ever read cry
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by sinaj(f): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
deebrain:

lwkmd cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
sperm treatment? shocked shocked she no get husband?
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by metallisc(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yeyegist:
This is definitely the joy of every mother. Singer Yemi Alade who just nabbed the award of best female act in South Africa decided to give her mum a special treat by her taking her on a shopping spree and for a spa treatment.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/yemi-alade-takes-her-mom-on-shopping.html

so because den call am MAMA AWARDS she carry her mama join body, it is very waa! tongue tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Laveda(f): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Second time on FP, what's happening?
Re: Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
deebrain:

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding / Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly / Video Of Davido Sharing Dollars In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.