Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,618 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently (1696 Views)

My Logo Design And ... / Rate My Logo Designs / Who Will Design My Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by ReviewByPaul: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Dear graphic gurus on Nairaland, I need your help. I need my name logo, "RATELDIGITAL" to be redesigned urgently. I want to use the logo on my website and I want the logo to be unique. The logo must be good on my website, letterheads, Cap or anything. The logo color must be ash and any other shade of color such as green, royal blue, red, purple, e.t.c. I would like something like using a tick font for RATEL and a thinner font for DIGITAL but you are free to used any font or color. The icon should be refreshed but it most not loose it essence. I am willing to pay N5,000 for the design. You can post pdf version of your design here or e-mail to: reviewbypaul@gmail.com. You can reach me on:07036201650. I will contact the designer of my most preferred design, make payment and receive the PNG and jpeg version of the logo. A sample of my old logo is attached. Hope to see designs soon.

Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by Student125(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2016
I can't design a logo nd upload here......if u re really interested, lets chat on whatsapp
Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by ReviewByPaul: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Student125:
I can't design a logo nd upload here......if u re really interested, lets chat on whatsapp
This my whatsapp number:09072703828.
Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by Maximus85(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2016
ReviewByPaul:
Dear graphic gurus on Nairaland, I need your help. I need my name logo, "RATELDIGITAL" to be redesigned urgently. I want to use the logo on my website and I want the logo to be unique. The logo must be good on my website, letterheads, Cap or anything. The logo color must be ash and any other shade of color such as green, royal blue, red, purple, e.t.c. I would like something like using a tick font for RATEL and a thinner font for DIGITAL but you are free to used any font or color. The icon should be refreshed but it most not loose it essence. I am willing to pay N5,000 for the design. You can post pdf version of your design here or e-mail to: reviewbypaul@gmail.com. You can reach me on:07036201650. I will contact the designer of my most preferred design, make payment and receive the PNG and jpeg version of the logo. A sample of my old logo is attached. Hope to see designs soon.

Has it been designed? If not contact me. 08095919701 whatsapp
Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by Panshow(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
ReviewByPaul:

If you have not yet picked a designer. You can check some of my logos here
https://www.nairaland.com/3432423/latest-logos-made-humble-self
Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: I Need My Logo Re-designed For N5,000 Urgently by Princealex1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Josefalex@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design Promo / What Type Of Laptop Is More Suitable For 2d Animation / This Animation Bussiness And Prospects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.