Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,163 members, 7,950,008 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? (1205 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
[b]Hello Landers...

Lets do this.

What was the craziest act/thing u av' demostrated just because of love.

Mine?

Well,
Can still remember kneeling down to apologise to a lady, even when it's obvious that she is the one at fault, and suppose to be the other way round.

Each time ah remember that act, i jux wire my self small slap for being that stupid.

sad sad

Over tew yew guyx...

Lets see the most stupid of erm' all.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Craziest thing i ever did for love was to FALL IN LOVE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by ikombe: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2016
The craziest thing i have ever done for love cheesy

is

Nothing angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kilonis(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Haha I don't remember
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by unapapadeycraze: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Not fvcking her even though she wanted me to fvck her.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Presh900(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2016
never fell in love
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by chris2face(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Copying her note when my own is still there

Kai secondary school things sha

The second was actually going to buy her mom drug in the rain

Chai I don suffer
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by teepsee(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Mtchweeee

Old thread
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mxhcheeeew...
All this ones formin they avn't fall in love befor shaa...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
chris2face:
Copying her note when my own is still there

Kai secondary school things sha

The second was actually going to buy her mom drug in the rain

Chai I don suffer

wallahi, dah one na norm back the. cheesy

choi!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
teepsee:
Mtchweeee

Old thread
it's not a must to comment on every thread you know?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Mustiboy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Telling Her I love Her because I love Her
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by olawealth1000(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by lhawarl1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Craziest thing i ever did for love was to FALL IN LOVE

me too, cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
ERRMM PLEASE WHAT IS LOVE? undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by johnstar(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Love ko

Moni dey find me ehhh moni dey call me ehh

Fvck luv
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
johnstar:
Love ko

Moni dey find me ehhh moni dey call me ehh

Fvck luv
Lolx,
Okay na,
person like u na im dey mumu pass.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rounakid(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
ucsparks:
ERRMM PLEASE WHAT IS LOVE? undecided

na name of car. :/
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmperorLee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
I broke into the staffroom to help her switch her script.

Was I caught?

Yes, by the Principal himself.

Did I die?

Ermmm, I can't remember.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Because Of Love? by VaselineWarrior: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
dat yus les nkechi angry

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Wants Sex With My Cousin Before Getting Her A Job. / My Friend Looks Like The Wizkid We Used To Knw...yes/no??? / What Young Men Should Know Before 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.