Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,652 members, 7,905,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Distressed Jeans Or Ripped Jeans:photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Distressed Jeans Or Ripped Jeans:photos (999 Views)

Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Is It By Force To Wear Tight, Ripped Jeans? Lol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distressed Jeans Or Ripped Jeans:photos by herex(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Distressed Jean [/b]or otherwise called [b]ripped jeans started out as a trend in the1960’s-1970’s during the hard rock/heavy metal era.It can only be worn when aiming for a soft casual and not too serious look..One of the reasons I love ripped jean is cos it is rugged, sexy and it gives this edgy look even when you are trying to go super casual with your dressing so here are my tips for when you want to Rock that ripped jean and look fleeekky.

Denim on denim: You can rock your ripped jean or with a denim shirt or top. Remember the denim on denim combination its already so much attention on its own so try to go subtle on the jewelry.

Any type of top made with chiffon material : I personally love tops made with chiffon material be with kimono style or a cowl neck top, so now imagine it being paired it being paired with a denim ripped jeans… This type of look is really advisable when when trying to achieve a soft look. It could be paired with a sandal heel,box heel or even wedge. You can also ditch the soft look by wearing chunky neck pieces (try not to wear neck pieces when wearing a cowl neck top cos there will be so much going on at the neck)

Ankara top[/b] :Wearing Ankara top on a distressed Jean gives this classy yet casual look especially when paired with a purse, neck piece and pointed toe shoes or box heels, you can even be Super casual and decide to wear Oxford shoe with it

[b]Tank tops and leather jacket
: A free or body hugging tank top worn with a leather jacket or bomber jacket on a high waist ripped jean never goes wrong especially when paired with lace up heels sneakers or ankle boots. You can even decide to ditch the leather or bomber jacket if you think you look to serious and wear the tank top with a scarf tied around the neck or even a nice hat and Oxford shoes.

All black everything : You can never go wrong with an all black ensemble trust me on this, whether you are dark or light I’ll advise you to Rock that black top that has been in your wardrobe and a black distressed Jean. Its really good to go out of ones comfort zone once in a while

Crop tops : Crop tops and ripped jeans are my all time favorite. I literally can wear it any where be it to the movies, brunch with friends, to go bowling or to a musical concert. One major reason i love crop top it because it be made with different material be with chiffon, Lycra or even satin now imagine wearing crop top (be with the tight or free one) on a distressed Jean,you’ll love it. Crop tops can be paired with any type of accessory it just depends on the look you are going for and the style of the crop top.

So I hope with this few tips you’ll want to go grab that old jean you planned on giving out or throwing away and turn it into a distressed/ripped jean or have it in my mind to shop for it when next you are going shopping.

compiled by : Adeola laoye

http://www.beezmediaent.com/2016/10/24/distressed-jeans/

Re: Distressed Jeans Or Ripped Jeans:photos by jacksonthomas: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
How do I choose the best jean jacket for women?

To buy the best jean jacket for women, you need to know what suits and shapes work best for your body type. You also need to be mindful of the unique design details of a jean jacket such as pockets, belt loops, and zippers that may or may not suit your needs.

There are several guidelines for picking out a great jean jacket for women. You need to find out what garment styles work best with your figure before looking at jackets. You should look for a jean jacket that fits you well in the shoulders and upper arms. You have to make sure you have the right size and that the jeans are in good condition, but there is also the matter of style and you check more jackets at https://vhny.us/collections/jackets-blazers

(1) (Reply)

Design And Develop Your Website At Your Pocket Cost With Us Here / Clarks For Men / 3 Ways To Enlarge Your Breast Size Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.