Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. (3262 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2009
It baffles me. so you're entertaining the thought of him?
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Youngpo413: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
bluespice:
this is why kids should not get married; and what the hell happened to condoms?
have they suddenly gone extinct?

as if you sef dey like condoms.
Hypo...
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Youngpo413: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
ezinne1212:
The funny thing is that she might end up taking him back and repeating the cycle over and over again. lol! Reminds me f the Nigerian movie 'reloaded' when apparently the girl had 7 abortions for the guy then he went on and married someone else behind her back. Women often learn the hard way, it's sad.

wow I love that movie!
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
cooldud62:
hmmm, sounds like a super story at first but hmmmm, from your story, i guess only likes the part of you that has a well paid job! You yourself portray that to be the only good part of you!
Step up your game, the right guy who's gonna treat you right will be knocking.

everyone knows that this story is fake...
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Don't take him back

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Met On Gistpage And Now / In The House Of God Or In Bed? / What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.