Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Start Air Freshener Production In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Air Freshener Production In Nigeria (2007 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / How I Made My Fortune To Start Air Peace — Onyema / Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Air Freshener Production In Nigeria by peacemaker128(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Air freshener gives an inviting smell wherever it is applied and they are very essential.Modern air freshener does not only freshens the environments but also destroy micro organisms that are harmful to health, they can be used anywhere be it in the hospitals, schools, churches etc

It is a business you will gain so much we have known names like Airwick drummer, Swiss air freshener and glade that have been in this business for decade.

This companies have made a lot out of this business in the past year, have you ever considered the daily take home from starting up this business? I believe starting up an air freshener business will help you get on the path of achieving your goals if you do it right. Read on and learn more.

Below are the practical steps how to make good air freshener. It contains all the requirements and the measurements, go through it and drop us a comment.

ChemicalRequirement

Sulphonic acid: This is a dark brown highly viscous liquid. It functions to neutralize the caustic soda solution and consequently create a room for perfume absorption.

Caustic Soda: It is also called sodium hydroxide. it exists as solid pearls. It has a very high solubility in water, dissolving to give basic solution. It functions to promote the absorption of perfume by the mixture since the perfume is of oil base.

Formalin: This is a harsh-smelling liquid. It is the disinfectant in the formulation. Germs, bacteria etc. are eliminated by this chemical. Formalin should be treated with care as it is very harmful to the skin.

Colorant: This gives colour to the formulation. It should be noted that just a small amount of colorant is needed.

Perfume: Perfume aromatizes the mix and confers pleasant smell on the product. The type that appeals the manufacturer suffices for the product.

http://agrobase.com.ng/how-to-start-air-freshener-production-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

10 Units Fashion Room/make-up Studio Mirrors For Sale / Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? / My Story: How I Built My Business From The Scratch Without A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.