Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,541 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Get Prepared For Jamb 2017 With Jamb Cbt Software/app - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Prepared For Jamb 2017 With Jamb Cbt Software/app (851 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Prepared For Jamb 2017 With Jamb Cbt Software/app by Ennyprincess201: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi guys, Get prepared for 2017 Jamb Exam.....Begin Your practice with this Amazing Jamb Cbt Software Which comprises of different questions

Re: Get Prepared For Jamb 2017 With Jamb Cbt Software/app by jambnews: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
This Jambite scored 396 in Medicine and Surgery Jamb CBT Mock Exam. She achieved this by consistently practicing with the Jamb CBT practice Software. Download the software here

see video of her screen while she played below.

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsGGrCzc[/video]

PS: The video was sped up to save time. She was not that fast.

To get live updates on the Jamb UTME - Register at the Jambnews free News Alert Page

You can Practice Jamb Past Questions online from mobile phone at: cbt.jambnews.ng

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Students, Graduate And Aspirants / 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration: Instructions & Guidelines / You Can Now Pay For Jamb Using Remita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.