Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down (1090 Views)

Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) / Again…. Married Kenyan Woman Gets Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex / Again…. Married Kenyan Woman Gets Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
A Kenyan woman has become the talk of town after she hired a chopper when her vehicle broke down in the middle of the road .
The lady by the name of Corletta Okila sensing her expensive vehicle will take long to be repaired decided to call an Uber chopper to come and pick her up . see also
She took to Facebook to share her tale while snapping photos .
“So our car broke down in the middle of a highway and we had to call Uber chopper we ’ ll be home in 10 minutes thank God # ujaluo itatumaliza, ” Okila posted on Facebook .
Her recent antic has attracted serious debate online as many people the cost of hiring a helicopter which is quite expensive should have been used to help the needy in the society and not something to be used for bragging .
see pictures below

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by slimthugchimee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
so hows that any of our business undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Africans are gifted with bragging mentality...Those bashing her would have done same if in her shoes.
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Benita27:
Africans are gifted with bragging mentality...Those bashing her would have done same if in her shoes.
abi oo...lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by cassidy1996(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Benita27:
seconded...
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:
so hows that any of our business undecided undecided

Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:

abi oo...lalasti.clala grin grin
Her money... her life... she can do whatever she chose to. grin
Even the way some nairalanders brag here seun no dey even talk. grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by slimthugchimee(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
lajoshua:

its still none of my business undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by handsam(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:

I don escape limbo oo! grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by slimthugchimee(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
handsam:

I don escape limbo oo! grin
congratz i give you 2days. undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by handsam(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:
congratz i give you 2days. undecided

baba. I am not troublesome na undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
What's it with peoples mentality of helping the needy in things like this? How many needy have they helped before suggesting she does? It's her money, she worked for it and can spend it as she desires biko.
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Benita27:
Her money... her life... she can do whatever she chose to. grin
Even the way some nairalanders brag here seun no dey even talk. grin
Exactly dear...slimthugchimee nairalanders are noisemakers grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by slimthugchimee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=lajoshua post=50505116][/quote] optimone load of crap

waste of space, time and human body undecided

go find some to fill your scrutinzed empty school undecided

rubish thing undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Hires Helicopter After Car Broke Down by lajoshua: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:
optimone load of crap

waste of space, time and human body undecided

go find some to fill your scrutinzed empty school undecided

rubish thing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Truck Caught Fire Along Eleme/onne Express Road / Crippled Man Receives His Miracle And Walks On The Feast Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.