Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat (756 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Please Help! My 1 Week Old Camon Cx-air Is Restarting Itself And...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by poundsanddollars(f): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
My etisalat 1,5gb data was divided into night and day plans by etisalat. Has anyone using etisalat noticed this?
Am so angry with etisalat right now.
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by sentix(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have left them since
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by shedy03(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
poundsanddollars:
My etisalat 1,5gb data was divided into night and day plans by etisalat. Has anyone using etisalat noticed this?
Am so angry with etisalat right now.
now u have reason to leave them
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by georgee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
sentix:
I have left them since
I have left them too and ported to MTN.
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by okooloyun1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
That was how they deducted N150 from d N200 that I recharged yesterday. I was subscribed for voice changer & third party marketing. I called customer care they compensated me with free 15min etisalat to etisalat call, I don't know who I go take am call, once I exhaust their data this week I'm done with them. etisalat ur fadah!
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by beejay247: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
okooloyun1:
That was how they deducted N150 from d N200 that I recharged yesterday. I was subscribed for voice changer & third party marketing. I called customer care they compensated me with free 15min etisalat to etisalat call, I don't know who I go take am call, once I exhaust their data this week I'm done with them. etisalat ur fadah!

Next time, go to twitter and demand for refund..Let it shows that you are ready to rant ..lol.. You will get it sharply
Re: My 1.5gb Etisalat Data Was Divided By Etisalat by Romancer(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2016
fvking pple left their sorry ass on Monday when they deducted my N90 out of N100 I loaded on my phone. for this recession...I loathe Mtn alot but they are still better.

(1) (Reply)

The Battery Of M6 Is Really Good! / Lumia 950 For Sale 40k VERY CLEAN / Help On How Yo Root My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.