Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3704085 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
princely83:

Thanks for the info but you gave a contradictory statement above. check (a) and (b). In addition DPR recruitment is just two stages. Exam and interview. Regards.
skill test is a test about your chosen field. It is different from general aptitude test
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
princely83:

Thanks for the info but you gave a contradictory statement above. check (a) and (b). In addition DPR recruitment is just two stages. Exam and interview. Regards.
skill test is a test about your chosen field. It is different from aptitude test
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
dozylala:

Thought I was d only one on fast grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2017
siina:
hafsat my firs thread friend, long time

Fine o my bro..how've you been cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by desjoyauxpools(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017
just with any other Nigerian platform my dear, we r always quick to result to insults. smh

Hafsat24:
Hmm..Na wa o..so this thread has turned to bashing thread..its not even a week yet after the test..please and please..lets focus on other things..if we get legit info, we post here..other than that please let's refrain from posting derogatory and insulting words..

I have started fasting and prayer..care to join? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Valmesk(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2017
usqoh:

common. u of all people should have known in that context as a graduate that I am talking about the just concluded test. Your IQ should b shaprper than this. Well, I just concluded PHD scholarship interview last week so it is norm I mixed up my comment as I have many things on my mind.
LOL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
blazingkings:

My dear I am solidly behind u on that. How do I join you?

Depends on your faith as for me I'm going Mondays and Thursdays..you can pick a convenient day during the week and fast..even if it's once a week its fine..

Secondly fast with intention of what you want God to do for you..and pray too..even if it's not just this recruitment..other aspects of your life you need God's favour..all we need do is ask and God's willing..HE will see us through.. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
E be like say DPR don do abracadabra for some people for this thread oo cheesy chai see fighting.
FYI, i got this from a genuine source, don't know how genuine sha cheesy,
The source said they have cancelled test written in Abuja and Kano, that the only two genuine centers are Lagos and PH cheesy grin

Run out of thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2017
While the fighters are doing a good job of making this thread unnecessarily long, the freelance DPR HR team have started their usual supply of recruitment info, I'm still waiting for the whatsap gang to start. Wehdone my pipo grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
desjoyauxpools:
just with any other Nigerian platform my dear, we r always quick to result to insults. smh

cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Eventually they Will get over it..hopefully
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
whiteangels:

Oga why u dey quote me now? Did i ever quote any of ur posts before i made my own comment or did i mention your name or User id?

Finally now u will tell people you are a graduate!

You didn't quote me directly cos you were scared of my wrath falling on you.

Mr Graduate, learn to focus on issues relating to you and stop meddling in others' issues.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Hafsat24:

Fine o my bro..how've you been cheesy
zoning a bro isnt good ... lool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrDojo(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
musco4me:
useless nonentity. Who invited u to my comments??
Must u comment everywhere??
Anuofia. Small kids on Nairaland.
May amadioha disconfigure ur scrotum. Idiot.
May u as a man witness menstrual flows for the rest of ur life.

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
martinsfm:
zoning a bro isnt good ... lool

Zoning bawo cheesy cheesy cheesy..Issa bro relationship grin wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
usqoh:
@Serious minded people only. The following things will happen if the source I got is genuine:

a. Every candidate must score at least above average mark of 23. (51.1%) to be eligible for next stage. Shortlisting at this stage does not depend on experience hire or graduate trainee nor your state or course. Only d score

b. The next stage is d skill test. Shortlisting at this stage will not only take into account your score but also state, category, course and d no of positions.

c. The last stage of the recruitment is interview.

Though there will b political slot, nepotism and fallacy in d recruitment, however a very good amount of people will get d scholarship by merit.
i guess this is your opinion.....
From last dpr recruitment it follows d process bellow. After canditates have been shortlisted for exam
1. Aptitude test
2. Oral interview of shortlisted candidate
3. Sending of successful candiidates detail to fcc( federal character commission)
4. Then fcc sends back list after applying federal character scheme
5. Rolling out of offer letters by dpr to selected candidates.
Then enjoyment tinz.... (150K or 190k salaray as case my be den 2.5m housing allowance anually, 50k hazard allowance depending on role, 50k feeding allowance..etc) grin... D salary n allowances might not be entirely accurate but its withing dat range sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
noble4lily:
From last dpr recruitment it follows d process bellow. After canditates have been shortlisted for exam
1. Aptitude test
3. Sending of successful candiidates detail to fcc( federal character commission)
Then enjoyment tinz.... (150K or 190k salaray as case my be den 2.5m housing allowance anually, 50k hazard allowance depending on role, 50k feeding allowance..etc) grin... D salary n allowances might not be entirely accurate but its withing dat range sha

WHICH ONE IS 2.5 which one is 50, 50k again?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by otukpoyam(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
No more insults, exchange of words plsssssssss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
noble4lily:
1. Aptitude test

all these processes will end next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
With the kind of abusive words some of u are using on this thread, I'm beginning to wonder if we have under graduates here. Its a small world, sometimes u may just find out that u have been pouring insults on ur friend, brother or colleague. For goodness sake, let's focus on what we came here for.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Buharinomics:

WHICH ONE IS 2.5 which one is 50, 50k again?
those are allowances not ur salary
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DSSHQ: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Someone who I think knows alot about this recruitment said the same thing. So I believe this.He further said the average could be high as 75% in order to reduce the number of candidates for the next stage. He said alot has been spent on the current stage and there is need to prune down the number.
usqoh:
@Serious minded people only. The following things will happen if the source I got is genuine:

a. Every candidate must score at least above average mark of 23. (51.1%) to be eligible for next stage. Shortlisting at this stage does not depend on experience hire or graduate trainee nor your state or course. Only d score

b. The next stage is d skill test. Shortlisting at this stage will not only take into account your score but also state, category, course and d no of positions.

Though there will b political slot, nepotism and fallacy in d recruitment, however a very good amount of people will get d scholarship by merit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
tolesky:

What is STAR method? Please elaborate.

S = Situation
T = Task
A = Action
R= Result

You need to understand this technique to help u ace any interview. Overall, u still need to relate STAR to the position you applied for

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lilliesboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
musco4me:
all ur family members imbe*cile, idiots and uneducated fools.
Stupid useless jobless goat.
If ur a serious and hardworking as u claimed, why did u apply?
Ezi ohia. if ur so educated as u see urself, u would have kept ur mouth shut wen u saw my questions and u knw fully well u dnt have tangible answers to them, rather u started calling me names.
That shows Hw useless and stupid u are.
The educated ones replied me in a good manner but u as a useless boy decided to insult me.
Ala gbuo gi there
The ravings and ranting of a chronic mor*n; that is what you are displaying here. You are not only an imbec*le from a bunch of woodhead family; you were born and raised in your village Baby Factory. Low animal!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Well lets watch and pray
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
usqoh:

like seriously, where did you get your facts from? DPR or SNAPNET? Even 51% is on the high side considering the nature of the exam. Forget all this one people are saying the exam was easy. The end will justify the means.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
karleone:

You didn't quote me directly cos you were scared of my wrath falling on you.

Mr Graduate, learn to focus on issues relating to you and stop meddling in others' issues.

And who the f*ck are you? U better deck your cappings before u price wat u cant pay!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
As for cut off. It might b high o even up to 75%. Cos lots of candidates wrote exam. N dey need just 250. N d more d crowd d more dey spend.. Lets just pray n watch how it goes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DSSHQ: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Alot of people will score above average.
motivationspika:
like seriously, where did you get your facts from? DPR or SNAPNET? Even 51% is on the high side considering the nature of the exam. Forget all this one people are saying the exam was easy. The end will justify the means.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
THIS 250 i am seeing, how true is it that DPR only wants 250 people.....?
cos only BAck door Employment alone go almost reach 250
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
noble4lily:
As for cut off. It might b high o even up to 75%. Cos lots of candidates wrote exam. N dey need just 250. N d more d crowd d more dey spend.. Lets just pray n watch how it goes
how u take know say na 250?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
whiteangels:

And who the f*ck are you? U better deck your cappings before u price wat u cant pay!

Stop this Haba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.