Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3704058 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
santuspearl:
Any hope for those still showing pending?

Yes I think. I'm also expectant. I just got off the phone with a DPR contact center agent and he told me DPR is conducting d test in batches hence they would be rolling out another round of test invites soon. Let's keep hope alive and pray for the best. I guess the next stage wouldn't come up until they are through with dis stage.

Salam!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2017
olaandyorire@yahoo.com...that's my addy,those who sent me private mail.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2017
olaandyorire@yahoo.com...that's my addy.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by masterpiece86: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2017
karleone:

We all should allow DPR do their thing.
We applied in Oct/Nov for this job, forgot about it. DPR did their thing and called us in July. Let us allow them do their thing and call us when it's due. No need putting pressure on yourself.

Based on d time frame between filling of applications and date for aptitude test.....we are likely have to wait for another 8months for next stage. (Applications Oct/Nov and Test July).

Make every applicant look elsewhere for now...!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vinas(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2017
DouglasHoc:

Bro You dey here sef. I sight you. How the audit and tax things. cheesy

i sight u too all the way from that HONEYWELL recruitment but i am not in any audit and tax stuff i guess its a certain segun****,i guess u know him too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by topeaz: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello House,
for those that have done DPR test,letz look up to smtin else while we await der feedback,those showing pending successful, best of luck wen ur invite comes

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
topeaz:
Hello House,
for those that have done DPR test,letz look up to smtin else while we await der feedback,those showing pending successful, best of luck wen ur invite comes
Their invite will never come...dead sure about that!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Prettypreggy1: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
any on going application pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrKong:

There invite will never come...dead sure about that!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

is this kind of peeps that fall out from grace. lol. .. oga i wish you well but change your mindset
Oh my mindset is fine...yours however needs realignment to reality.

Keep hoping ehn...if you get an invite, you can call me whatever you like...I give you a pass at me, no mod will ban you

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrKong:

Oh my mindset is fine...yours however needs realignment to reality.

Keep hoping ehn...if you get an invite, you can call me whatever you like...I give you a pass at me, no mod will ban you

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

Have you seen why i said you should be at the rehab now? Do you know what i do to earn a living? or do you think i am hoping on dpr to feed my wife and three children? Probably one of these fresh graduates that think writing an aptitude test is all that matters. grow up young man.
Who said you are jobless?...frankly I don't care what you do to earn a living, or if you have a life for that matter before you go all gong ho on me...abeg, if you can't deal with the truth, shift make I see front.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
patience is the virtue i dnt have..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hiculis(f): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
KingKong SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Prettypreggy1:
any on going application pls?

you're pretty and preggy at the same time?? cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by umazeez(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
ifeanyija:
the submit botton represents Logout, cos ur answers have been saved already. Its either you logout (submit) or u wait till you time elapse you will be logged out (submit) automatically.
u nailed it, gbam!u tooo mooosh!
If you submit you will NOT be able to edit or change ur selected options and answers/contents anymore.meaning save and logout

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrKong:

There invite will never come...dead sure about that!
you can't be so sure. I once had that status on my page till I got the approved status and was invited for the test.
For your info, I belong to the BATCH f crew, so you can imagine the number of batches that have written the test before me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gr8cany: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls somebody help me out. i missed my test date, just logged in now to see that i was slated to write my test on the 27th of july, today is 2nd august. pls anybody with help on what to do to still get my test written?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
khaynoni:

you can't be so sure. I once had that status on my page till I got the approved status and was invited for the test.
For your info, I belong to the BATCH f crew, so you can imagine the number of batches that have written the test before me.
I am sure
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
So sorry,just call their helpline immediately
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
guys here is the plain truth this recruitment is only a formality, back door recruitment is already on, some people have already been given appointment letters whether you choose to believe or not. So my point is this; whether you have written the test or not, as long as your application status did not display rejected, you are still in the game especially based on your personal logistics, you know what I mean!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
jozivill:
guys here is the plain truth this recruitment is only a formality, back door recruitment is already on, some people have already been given appointment letters whether you choose to believe or not. So my point is this; whether you have written the test or not, as long as your application status did not display rejected, you are still in the game especially based on your personal logistics, you know what I mean!
Alright sir/madam
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gr8cany: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls i missed my test date can i still write
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gr8cany: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ogoscco:
So sorry,just call their helpline immediately
help me with their helpline..thank yu
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
jozivill:

I felt sleepy immediately I read this. Stale!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
gr8cany:
pls i missed my test date can i still write

Unless new set of batches are called to write, there is absolutely no chance. Let us call a spade a spade.

But then, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
jozivill:

My God has the final say.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
scarplanet:

sleep all you want, reality is reality
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
bigbroda:

Yes I think. I'm also expectant. I just got off the phone with a DPR contact center agent and he told me DPR is conducting d test in batches hence they would be rolling out another round of test invites soon. Let's keep hope alive and pray for the best. I guess the next stage wouldn't come up until they are through with dis stage.

Salam!

That's correct. I got same infor.
So those with pending...... Hope for the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
scarplanet:

Salvage are you my lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.