Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3706803 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
freezone4real:

Do you know how many graduates are from BORNO? Do you know how many Borno Indigenes are living outside Borno? And who told you BH can stop anybody from applying for DPR or any other job?
i nor know....as na only Bornu u see when get your attention, go back nd read...so u can let me be... person no dey make assumptions for where u dey.... is that how u used to do??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Crystalng:
UPDATE!!!

You have not gotten back to us after displaying screenshot of your alleged conversation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

i nor know....as na only Bornu u see when get your attention, go back nd read...so u can let me be... person no dey make assumptions for where u dey.... is that how u used to do??

Apostle must hear about this

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
geemonee88:

You have not gotten back to us after displaying screenshot of your alleged conversation

I'm yet to receive a feedback and even if I do I won't be sharing it here sir. And btw alleged is only used when something has not be proven, but in this case, I uploaded a screenshot of my conversation. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buharinomics:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by caruzo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls if you don't have reliable and confirmed info for us,don't waste people time flogging non relevant matters here. The military has started monitoring the air space for wasters and dividers. Surely by Gods grace success is sure for us.so if no new info, abeg let's continue with what we were doing before.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LoySupremo: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
caruzo:
Pls if you don't have reliable and confirmed info for us,don't waste people time flogging non relevant matters here. The military has started monitoring the air space for wasters and dividers. Surely by Gods grace success is sure for us.so if no new info, abeg let's continue with what we were doing before.
Like the 'work' we were already doing?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Instructor001(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some people still dey fight ontop English language........ OWK OOOO. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Crystalng post=59791192]

I'm yet to receive a feedback and even if I do I won't be sharing it here sir. And btw alleged is only used when something has not be proven, but in this case, I uploaded a screenshot of my conversation. Bless you.

Why wont you be sharing it here sir?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=engrnic post=59798558][/quote]

You jst wanted to stimulate our taste buds? If you wont be sharing the conversation further then why did you put up the screenshot in the first place
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Anybody with reliable information as regards this Recruitment should know one thing please. It's none of my business. When DPR ready they will contact people... keep your fake info to yourself and your Village pipo

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Buharinomics:
Anybody with reliable information as regards this Recruitment should know one thing please. It's none of my business. When DPR ready they will contact people... keep your fake info to yourself and your Village pipo

spoken well.

zikkyozabor Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by papyrus2(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

spoken well.

zikkyozabor Goodmorning

Na everywhere you dey?
PTDF, you dey.
DPR, you dey.
EGI, you dey grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2017
papyrus2:

Na everywhere you dey? PTDF, you dey. DPR, you dey. EGI, you dey grin

baba! you know as dis thing dy go na. all way na way my guyy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PoshProf: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Could the 7-week recess by members of the National Assembly have slowed down the DPR recruitment process? This is just a speculation, but then in Nigeria things are done differently.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gozmek: 2:31am On Aug 26, 2017
For one to spend money and travel to these test centers (mine in PH) without a result yet is really discouraging. Even if one would not be called for the second stage, the score should have been displayed right there and then.

NIGERIA. What can we do? Sit down dey look.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kynbasil01: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2017
gozmek:
For one to spend money and travel to these test centers (mine in PH) without a result yet is really discouraging. Even if one would not be called for the second stage, the score should have been displayed right there and then.

NIGERIA. What can we do? Sit down dey look.
bro infact I'm tired of this country, things that worked well in other countries usually fail here... in sane climes those computers are capable of rolling out results same day the exam was written and i think that was the essence of CBT but here reverse is the case..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2017
It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IkpemhiTG(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Smiles....anywayz your comments keeps the hope alive even if majority are lies+rumour+imagination=news for us.

haaaa just dey hail shaaaa
I still belief in one strong truth DAT as those men ontop dey handpick their candidate who are loyal to dem d same way BabaGod will still handpick those of his faithful servants who has merited such favour.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chokomate: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
PoshProf:
Could the 7-week recess by members of the National Assembly have slowed down the DPR recruitment process? This is just a speculation, but then in Nigeria things are done differently.

We are supposed to catch you and flog you 12 strokes of the cane for this question you just asked, wetin concern Dpr recruitment with senate recess, kontunu speculating sir.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chokomate:

We are supposed to catch you and flog you 12 strokes of the cane for this question you just asked, wetin concern Dpr recruitment with senate recess, kontunu speculating sir.

Lol.... I tire o.

Because people dey speculate, the guy sef wan try.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Princenady(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chokomate:

U know DT senate should approve each stage or it will be "illegal" recruitment

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Princenady:

U know DT senate should approve each stage or it will be "illegal" recruitment

how can Senate approve each stage? D only business of Senate is to send their back door candidates or probe the process if petitioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gozmek: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2017
Who knows where the interview locations will be. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2017
gozmek:
Who knows where the interview locations will be. [color=#990000][/color]

http://easytextng.com/eraproserve
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
tolesky:

Which list is this ?

it's info for d last recruitment which was in 2011/2012. I guess it's his way of saying dat if going by d same pattern, interview will be in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

it's info for d last recruitment which was in 2011/2012. I guess it's his way of saying dat if going by d same pattern, interview will be in Lagos

Dnt like the sound of that at all...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
have they started inviting people for the interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
engrnic:
have they started inviting people for the interview?
I don't think so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
http://easytextng.com/eraproserve[/quote]

Imagine this people asking for first school leaving certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yammama(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Nope nothing for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.