Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,047 members, 7,896,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3710419 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pdirac:

I do not know about your source. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are quite a bunch of people who got the sms and mail with their portals closed. Initially, I was of the opinion that portal closed means end of race, but as of now, there is hope.
My source was like if your portal is closed, they are only preparing you for the next stage- the interview stage
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
@ somebody1,I am in my mom's deep feeezer cooling my temperature, cos the heat emanating from this tread can even melt diamond

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
pls does secondary sch leaving cert. mean your o level result like ssce and GCE or does it mean your school testimonial or statement of result from your secondary school? pls I need an answer asap.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
SSCE can never mean school statement of result nor testimonial. It is ur WAEC ORIGINAL, NECO ORIGINAL Or WAEC/NECO printout from their website. Nobody will accept statement of result in place of original cert. If you don't have your original, kindly ensure u get it soon

piro2rule:
pls does secondary sch leaving cert. mean your o level result like ssce and GCE or does it mean your school testimonial or statement of result from your secondary school? pls I need an answer asap.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
piro2rule:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Secondary school leaving cert is SSCE

piro2rule:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
chimezie6891:
Like I said earlier: we all need faith in God now than ever..and stop being hyper reactive. What will be will be, just calm your nerves and always check for the latest info from DPR, which of course will be sent via SMS or email.
Shalom. wink
The phones and the emails that is hacked?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
meetgaya:

The phones and the emails that is hacked?
Nigerians would just make asumptions based on what they feel. If a site is hacked the first thing the hackers would do is to de-face the site , to show off that they are behinde the hack . Trust me those that recieve the sms and email are still the ones in the game. Those with objected moved problem are those using operamini to access the site, when the instruction says specifically to use a chorme or mozilla. Some people are already failing interview before it even starts. Are these the bunch of idiots DPR want to employ. NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION. If this is the kind of mentality youths have. SMH for this country
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
E be like say hackers full here, shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

Nigerians would just make asumptions based on what they feel. If a site is hacked the first thing the hackers would do is to de-face the site , to show off that they are behinde the hack . Trust me those that recieve the sms and email are still the ones in the game. Those with objected moved problem are those using operamini to access the site, when the instruction says specifically to use a chorme or mozilla. Some people are already failing interview before it even starts. Are these the bunch of idiots DPR want to employ. NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION. If this is the kind of mentality youths have. SMH for this country
are you showing good example as Mr. right citizen. kindly, address people with respect

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ProfCGG: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please, what can do? I have been looking for my WAEC certificate I couldn't find it. But I have my soft copy. What do I need to do now??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
remedies4a:
A lot of fallacies and assumptions based on individual sentiments... Well a friend who never took the test received the mail/text as well. How do we place that?

Something similar happen to my friend too.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

Nigerians would just make asumptions based on what they feel.
If a site is hacked the first thing the hackers would do is to de-face the site , to show off that they are behinde the hack . Trust me those that recieve the sms and email are still the ones in the game. Those with objected moved problem are those using operamini to access the site, when the instruction says specifically to use a chorme or mozilla. Some people are already failing interview before it even starts. Are these the bunch of idiots DPR want to employ. NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION. If this is the kind of mentality youths have. SMH for this country
you accused others of making assumptions based on what they feel, then you went ahead to do the same. Yet you feel you can use your runny mouth to insult anyone and everyone. I wanted to display decorum but you dont deserve it. In as much as you're guilty of the same offence for which you labeled others idiots, may I also announce to you that you're a worse idiot than those you called out.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
god2good:

Something similar happen to my friend too.
they will soon come and tell you about how highly connected that your friend is. Just wait!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
ProfCGG:
Please, what can do? I have been looking for my WAEC certificate I couldn't find it. But I have my soft copy. What do I need to do now??
Please search harder for it. They dont issue replacement waec certificates except you know top staff at waec and you're highly connected. In the interim, get a police report and court affidavit. Proceed to waec to get a confirmation of result from them (more like a letter showing u truly wrote the waec exam and the grades u got). However, keep searching while trying to flashback on your recent movements. If you are certain it got missing on transit, visit radio stations and use social media to solicit for its return if found by anyone. It's a good thing you have the soft copy. Keep that safe.
I lost my nysc certificate in a public transport and never got it back despite visiting radio stations and using social media to solicit for its return if found. I wonder what any1 would use it for though. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

Mr. pls keep ur assumptions to urself. Infact, urs is baseless. Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
EngrVin:
Secondary school leaving cert is SSCE

To elaborate more: SSCE is ur Zero/O-Level(wasce/waec, neco, gce). 1st degree is ur A/1-Level(bsc, ba, hnd,..). 2nd degree is ur 2-level(msc,..). 3rd degree is ur 3-level(phd).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

If you continue threading on this path, it wont be long before YOU GET DECLARED A FAILED INDIVIDUAL. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
I WAS TOLD AT DPR TODAY THAT EVERYONE THAT WOULD BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BASED ON MERIT GOT THE E-MAIL/SMS.. NOT TO BREAK ANYONE'S HEART BUT PLS PPL NEED TO FIND ALTERNATIVES JUST INCASE THIS DOESN'T WORK OUT. HECK EVEN THOSE THAT WILL GET TO INTERVIEW STAGE HAVE NO ASSURANCE OF GETTING IN. ABOUT 3,500 PPL WERE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW TO FILL JUST ABOUT 300 POSITIONS. WAS ABOUT 400 INITIALLY, NOW REDUCED ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS TOLD. I WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I WAS TOLD AT DPR TODAY THAT EVERYONE THAT WOULD BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BASED ON MERIT GOT THE E-MAIL/SMS.. NOT TO BREAK ANYONE'S HEART BUT PLS PPL NEED TO FIND ALTERNATIVES JUST INCASE THIS DOESN'T WORK OUT. HECK EVEN THOSE THAT WILL GET TO INTERVIEW STAGE HAVE NO ASSURANCE OF GETTING IN. ABOUT 3,500 PPL WERE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW TO FILL JUST ABOUT 300 POSITIONS. WAS ABOUT 400 INITIALLY, NOW REDUCED ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS TOLD. I WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST.
I love this guy...Help me tell them "Application Portal Closed" gang to find something better to do
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Am so happy its happening this way. Next time after writing any exam you'll not expose the questions to all this one's that are feeling on top. More than 90% of them claiming [b] [/b]oversabi came here to get questions from you guys and am sure will be pushed out of the rase soonest. I gave up on this DPR stuff the day I saw all the question on this trend.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Laolballs:

Oga wetin u knw abt hacking. So na every hacker dey always first de-face the site

Na wah oo..... Abi u no knw sey person fit hack ur site, do wetin him wan do, comot and the admins no go even knw sef..

Oga calm down! Make u settle down digest the comments for this thread b4 u post ur mind.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for my invitation and offer letter , if it's only one person Heaven will favour it's me. So shall it be in Jesus name, because my Case is different.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
The ones at DPR that told you that, are they HR Personnels? What/which reasonable(professional) HR Team would leak an info concerning its recruitment without being acknowledged by its body? Then, their policy is of no value. These are mere hear-say. Besides, it was an update-mail which is to correct/edit where necessary(kinda indicating fairness/transparency in the said process). All I'm saying that no one knows his/her fate till the invite mails start coming. Stay cool! Stay calm!! Stay positive!!!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Even the workers are wholly bemused. Some said site is hacked, some said they are rectifying error, some said getting sms to edit your profile means you're shortlisted for the next stage, some said those with closed portal are the ones who are being processed.. all these inconsistent and contradictory messages from some help desk. Why can't we exercise more patience..? Let's see with our very eyes how the whole thing unfolds in lieu of mongering baseless assumptions... they should keep their thoughts on the matter to themselves.. enough of this!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
PJMasks:
120,000 applied for this job.
70,000 were fortunate to write the test
Rigorous process to shortlist 3,500 candidates for the interview. Out of which 400 as opposed the initial 700 some of us speculated about will be selected as DPR staff.
Mind you, all these 400 will not be on merit list!. Nearly 60% will be for those with the longest legs in this country. The rest...it's going to be highly competitive. It's safe to say there's hope in a "no man's land" than in this country in terms of white collar job. This will probably be my last post on this thread.
For those with portals closed, please be HOPEFUL as there's nothing God cannot do. I wish y'all best of luck. I've moved ON unto greater things by God's grace.

this is just the perfect write up for this thread. people who applied for this job were over 300000, u can see the number on ur DPR print out the one u got wen u registered. this means that there were over 300000 unemployed youths struggling for a job that most may not get. may God bless Nigeria. mind u, DPR is not the only place to work, don't mind people who give u outrageous salary estimates, most of d times, wat they quote r not real n wen they r, they r for assistant directors or directors. DPR is a good place to work, but not d only place. it doesn't worth d insults u guys give urslvs here, it doesn't worth d quarrels n enemity, it doesn't worth d panic n fear. if the job is for u, then u will get it, if its not, please there r better places to work. Relax, u will soon start getting mails.
may God bless us all.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
tolesky:
I'm waiting for my invitation and offer letter , if it's only one person Heaven will favour it's me. So shall it be in Jesus name, because my Case is different.
so is mine. Because I am a redeemed of the Lord.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 3:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian Graduates, why all these arguments and quarrels here??

I hardly comment here because this is an immaturity attitude..

Instead of you guys to pray to God for help, you are here quarrelling over DPR.

There are better places to work in Nigeria then DPR. We should pray to God for his blessing upon our lives.

We have GE, Siemens, Tota, Mobil, Shell, Nirsal, UN, German Embassy, US embassy, FHI 360, International rescue commission, wartsili, Cummins inc., Samsung shipping company, NNPC, CBN, FIRC, AFENET, Institute of human virology, etc. All I am saying we should pray to God for divine helpers and success. You might not work with DPR yet God will make you a billionaire above your peers. You might be the next governor awaiting by God's divine will. So, why the quarrelling and arguments? They might employ you today at DPR and die tomorrow because life is vanity said the preacher.

We should use our spare time for productive things not insulting your fellow humans.

After DPR, there is the NEXT STEP or there is life.

We shouldn't create enemies because of DPR. we should respect one another here. The person you are insulting here might be your DIVINE HELPER to GREATNESS.

let us give hope to the hopeless and encourage one another whether "application portal close", "Open" or " Object move". The person you are mocking here because he/she will not be shortlisted to the next stage, you don't know God's plan for that person.

life is too short to be quarrelling and arguing.

let us see life beyond DPR. keep the hustling going.

Don't commit suicide because they didn't shortlist you for the next stage because you have a dream to fulfill. You have a bright future aside DPR.

Think aside the BOX of DPR. Do something productive everyday.

Don't put all your hopes for this DPR stuff.

Be your brother's keeper and make the society a better place.

lastly, insults and arguments will not make the society a better place.

We all should prepare for the next stage as we await DPR feedback.

Thanks and good morning everyone.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by somebody1: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2017
chimezie6891:
@ somebody1,I am in my mom's deep feeezer cooling my temperature, cos the heat emanating from this tread can even melt diamond
Lol! You are hilarious. Don't let it affect you. Let us just wait for the outcome with faith. God bless

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2017
@somebody1, you are a darling kiss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cotmag(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2017
EdoBoy90:

There are better places to work in Nigeria then DPR. We should pray to God for his blessing upon our lives.

We have GE, Siemens, Tota, Mobil, Shell, Nirsal, UN, German Embassy, US embassy, FHI 360, International rescue commission, wartsili, Cummins inc., Samsung shipping company, NNPC, CBN, FIRC, AFENET, Institute of human virology, etc. All I am saying we should pray to God for divine helpers and success. You might not work with DPR yet God will make you a billionaire above your peers. You might be the next governor awaiting by God's divine will. So, why the quarrelling and arguments? They might employ you today at DPR and die tomorrow because life is vanity said the preacher.

We should use our spare time for productive things not insulting your fellow humans.

We shouldn't create enemies because of DPR. we should respect one another here. The person you are insulting here might be your DIVINE HELPER to GREATNESS.

let us give hope to the hopeless and encourage one another whether "application portal close", "Open" or " Object move". The person you are mocking here because he/she will not be shortlisted to the next stage, you don't know God's plan for that person.

Don't commit suicide because they didn't shortlist you for the next stage because you have a dream to fulfill. You have a bright future aside DPR.

Good one bro.I really appreciate your maturity and counsel.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deprofo: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2017
EdoBoy90:

My dear I really like ur comments in this thread.
Some people here have taken DPR as do or die affair.
Some taught they are wiser than others.
Dpr or no DPR life still goes on. Am very sure dat atleast 10% of people who applied for this job are already working.
I don't know why people will be insulting one another because of job they have gotten appointment letter.

People should remember there is God who has power to make impossible, possible.
U may insult somebody and the person will still get the job and U will not get.

Lets calm down and wait for God's time.
Good morning EVERYONE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.