Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,142 members, 7,963,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:23 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3734292 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nobody here has ever posted an accurate information. Speculations as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
abobim:
it is possible that DPR might not do interview because firs and fcsc only did interview. it was within the same interval that they advertise for their different positios. for me, it depends on connection, luck and God by your side.i just pray that i will be called

This guy is giving me a new prayer point.

What if there is no interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
D truth is, if some1 posts info nd it doesnt agree with u, y'all term it as speculations......thoes dat got d update mails are d successful ones, and more wld get mails soon as more engineers are needed.....and also, i didnt get d mail buh still hopeful.....

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Da Allah muka Dogara.

Without any iota of being michevious , you seldom get one test taker in a group of 20 test takers in the north whose portal is open and got the SMS and mail for update . If the shortlist is going to be zonal base , then there is every tendency that most of the info here do not hold water really .

Secondly , It is better we keep our rumours to our selves as most of them turn out to be untrue . Some people here gave a date when the invite will start rolling with 100% assurance , the date came and passed and nothing like that happen and they're still coming up with some rumours with 100% assurance again , forgive me if I sounded hash at this juncture , but only unserious people will take such a person very seriously .

I wish everybody in this forum a success mail regardless of his/her portal status .

God bless .

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why am I reading about a DPR scandal in the papers. Baba God take control for those who are still in the race #teamAPC

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which one will I take now ? This or your last post ?

Well done .

kkash:
Ok, here is wat i was told today.....i called someone who works in d hr dept in lag nd her exact words were '' so d portal was still open till now??, well d interview invite wld start rolling out next week nd d interviw process wld span 4 4-6 weeks,(other conversations were irrelevant)''........
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
goodwalima1985:
Which one will I take now ? This or your last post ?

Well done .

i fink its safe to pick dis one cos dats wat i was told lastweek sunday.....as for d interview date....i dnt fink anyone has an accurate info on dat.....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
goodwalima1985:
Da Allah muka Dogara.

Without any iota of being michevious , you seldom get one test taker in a group of 20 test takers in the north whose portal is open and got the SMS and mail for update . If the shortlist is going to be zonal base , then there is every tendency that most of the info here do not hold water really .

Secondly , It is better we keep our rumours to our selves as most of them turn out to be untrue . Some people here gave a date when the invite will start rolling with 100% assurance , the date came and passed and nothing like that happen and they're still coming up with some rumours with 100% assurance again , forgive me if I sounded hash at this juncture , but only unserious people will take such a person very seriously .

I wish everybody in this forum a success mail regardless of his/her portal status .

God bless .

If you are talking to us that we seriously believe in what he said, let me remind u; there is a day that he came here and specifically say that, Guys should get ready for d update message and in that very day people have received sms/e-mail message. Believe me or not, this Guy has a very strong and reliable insider.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
I haven't seen it that's why .
I am a proponent of an info no doubt, but genuine info .

But since you've seen where he broke a news and it happened it's OK .

May God bless the two of you and the rest of us .

Remain blessed .

Thanks .

Goderlist:
If you are talking to us that we seriously believe in what he said, let me remind u; there is a day that he came here and specifically say that, Guys should get ready for d update message and in that very day people have received sms/e-mail message. Believe me or not, this Guy has a very strong and reliable insider.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's OK .

Thanks a lot.

Gudnyt .

kkash:

i fink its safe to pick dis one cos dats wat i was told lastweek sunday.....as for d interview date....i dnt fink anyone has an accurate info on dat.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
goodwalima1985:
I haven't seen it that's why . I am a proponent of an info no doubt, but genuine info .
But since you've seen where he broke a news and it happened it's OK .
May God bless the two of you and the rest of us .
Remain blessed .
Thanks .

Ina maka Fatan Alheri Abdul. Allah ya sa mu sami aikin gaba dayan mu

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Almustee(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
ANY UPDATE ABOUT ND HOLDERS THAT WROTE THE EXAM BEFORE GRADUATES
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Goderlist:
It's a pure lie, I checked his posts and it was not even closed. That time people were already speculating for interview invite and he also said interview invite too, only for people to get UPDATE mail too. And later on he too got an update mail. Nobody has been able to give accurate info here. He came here again and said text has been sent to 3000 persons and another person came here and mentioned 3500 persons and he immediately concurred. Meanwhile 3500 persons and 700 is something that we had known even before the aptitude test. So, that's why I will still say nobody has been able to post accurate information here. Some people have said that even those whose portals were closed will still be called for the interview, and again he comes here to say additional people will be called in the engineering group, all because he wants to stay relevant.
When you talk about accurate info, accurate and specific info is what transpired in the NLNG group, someone mentioned when people will be invited for aptitude test, when people will be invited for interview, and another posted likely questions for the interview. That's how you know those with reliable info. They post once and it just happen. And not you posting here and there, just countering yourselves.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
It is obvious this guy has offended you grin
Akexstinger:

It's a pure lie, I checked his posts and it was not even closed. That time people were already speculating for interview invite and he also said interview invite too, only for people to get UPDATE mail too. And later on he too got an update mail. Nobody has been able to give accurate info here. He came here again and said text has been sent to 3000 persons and another person came here and mentioned 3500 persons and he immediately concurred. Meanwhile 3500 persons and 700 is something that we had known even before the aptitude test. So, that's why I will still say nobody has been able to post accurate information here. Some people have said that even those whose portals were closed will still be called for the interview, and again he comes here to say additional people will be called in the engineering group, all because he wants to stay relevant.
When you talk about accurate info, accurate and specific info is what transpired in the NLNG group, someone mentioned when people will be invited for aptitude test, when people will be invited for interview, and another posted likely questions for the interview. That's how you know those with reliable info. They post once and it just happen. And not you posting here and there, just countering yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Akexstinger:

Some people actually have insiders. The guy has never stated that a specific date has been chosen for interview.

In fact, nobody is sure if interview will take place or not.

FIRS and FCSC did not use Aptitude test, they just called/shortlisted people for interview/documentation.

What if DPR decide to make their selection based on test performance? Can anybody take them to court?

In my area, the people that got the update mail are just like 1% of the people that wrote the test.

God Almighty, whatever happens, show us mercy and count us among the chosen ones.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2017
PrinzeMike:
It is obvious this guy has offended you grin

ROTFLMAO! Hahahahha! Nobody don offend me oh...I just de talk jare.... me I de confident say dem go call many people jare. My guys wey I trust them to be real gurus and their portals closed were all called for the NLNG interviews so I know what i'm saying.
Wetin make me even comment sef, na d way d guy de talk say he de post accurate infos only for me to check his posts all and na still here and there post.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Akexstinger:

ROTFLMAO! Hahahahha! Nobody don offend me oh...I just de talk jare.... me I de confident say dem go call many people jare. My guys wey I trust them to be real gurus and their portals closed were all called for the NLNG interviews so I know what i'm saying.
Wetin make me even comment sef, na d way d guy de talk say he de post accurate infos only for me to check his posts all and na still here and there post.

DPR test wasn't just 4 gurus but for d smart ones coupled with grace. ur guru friends may pass nlng test and fail DPR test. both test were carried out under different conditions with different set of applicants.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is dat if u got d update SMS/email, u WILL b invited for d next stage. If u didn't get d update msg, u MAY b invited for d next stage.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kaysquare4: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Well.... Let's hope for the best!

You will all notice in the update mail/SMS sent, name of the

applicants were specially mentioned( Dear NKknna Chibuzor)

It shows a well personalized information, and not Dear Applicant

Dats quite different from the text we got during d aptitude Test.

Let's be hopeful for interview invites before the end of the month

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Only one man in DPR is running shows on this recruitment. Only 2 others or 3 are privy to information taken by this one man. No one is going to confirm a date on this forum because this one man has been testing and moving dates around. Besides anyone that comes out with a date here, says exact process they are going through won't be hard to weed out because the circle is very small. So NO..don't expect any exact days but "last week of" anyone should be able to deduce a date from that. Besides it is still not fixed! This "one man" hasn't made a confirmation yet so it can still change. THE PROCESS KEEPS CHANGING BECAUSE IT IS A ONE MAN DECISION MAKING.
As usual, you don't have to believe it.. no questions because i won't reply. Insult is welcome as that is a norm. Pizz out
No, decision maker is not the director lol that is wat is really interesting about this grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2017
What me i sha know is just as this thread funny now ehn, it will be just as funnny when the interview invites get sent out and it doesn't conform with all the speculations and 100% genuine insider info's. Na everybody eye here go see am nah....all in due time. Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Akexstinger:

Not disputing the fact that you have 'guru' friends but do you realise that NLNG technical operator was solely for HND holders whilst DPR recruitment included HND, B.Sc, M.Sc and even PhD holders that were below age 40 at the time of the test.

Do the maths. Putting in consideration; the population vis a vis the number of smart guys present in both of the exams.

From the above, you could get a near answer to why your 'guru' friends didn't make the cut, that is, if truly the open and closed portals are determining factors for invitation to the next stage.

Enjoy your day sir!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
What is the difference between smart guys and guru guys grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
falaye75:
What is the difference between smart guys and guru guys grin

guru sabi book, smart sabi "way".

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
fayeniz:
Well, I wouldnt know the dungeon that pic emanated from, but am dead sure it gat nothing to do with this recruitment exercise. I have been in DPR since Nov; 2016 till now. I understand the intensity of the rumours flying around. It got to a stage that i got confused even as am in the system. I wont mention my designation there for certain reasons,but the truth is, nobody has been officially employedas far as this recruitment is concerned. We all know there will always be some double-standard game here, especially in Fed Govt ishs..... I know some of the people that would be employed already know themselves based on connections but the fact still remains, nobody, I repeat nobody has been officially employed. Discard those people claiming some newbies came to their lab for orientations, its all lies abegiii. DPR recruitments takes time to complete. the reservoir engineer am working with said it took them 3yrs before the whole process was complted. he don even forget say he apply to dpr sef. Pls guys, DPR still employs a large percentage based on merit. Abeg go and start preparing biko make una leave pessimists. in the next two weeks, u will all know whats up, thats d info i gat yesterday though. All the best
This is the only guy who predicted about the test it came to passed exactly two weeks they shortlisted us for the test. And since then I have not heard from Fayeniz. I hope he is here to clarify things for us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
9jasam:

DPR test wasn't just 4 gurus but for d smart ones coupled with grace. ur guru friends may pass nlng test and fail DPR test. both test were carried out under different conditions with different set of applicants.

Oga forget jare, u know how many tests wey we don write together and wey we don pass? I know they are good. Those guys are even working in IOCs servicing coys, just that they wanna move to production coys or a federal govt regulatory agency. The only problem is usually the age Thang. I just de vex say NLNG no call me because of age. If it was interview thing, I will say something else and not aptitude test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tjayelbee:
The GT and EH test is most likely from 24th - 29th of July. Those of you outside the country, ready your tickets!
One of the REAL INFORMANT with RELIABLE INFORMATION .. Tjayelbee

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ayobami0411:

You get d gist ehn.. he posted in a subtle way and that was all...we no hear from am again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ayobami0411:

I disagree with you .it was after DPR started working on their portal that the guy presumed that date.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
falaye75:

I disagree with you .it was after DPR started working on their portal that the guy presumed that date.
Have been one of the follower of this thread right from day one... None of us was able to state categorically the test date except this Tyjayelbee as this hasn't been stated on our portal.. . U can scroll back and check the date
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Portal dinka na budewa ko a rufe take?
goodwalima1985:
Da Allah muka Dogara.

God bless .

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.