Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3723439 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sapphire06:
Hello guys... Pls when is the application closing?? Im stuck at stage 3
abeg which particular area are u stock in stage three hmmm. The registration is closing in december. So be fast about it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chccho(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hallelujah u are welcome.
Thanks and all the best

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phemmyB: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls I have an urgent complain. . who knows d number or email address I can contact?.... Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg which particular area are u stock in stage three hmmm. The registration is closing in december. So be fast about it.
The documents part.. My pdf is over 1mb and I don't know how to resize it.. And Pls can I use my waec result, I don't have ssce cert
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sapphire06:
The documents part.. My pdf is over 1mb and I don't know how to resize it.. And Pls can I use my waec result, I don't have ssce cert
ok let me come this way first u av to compress all ur files ok. If u are using a system to register, u will go to microsoft office picture manager. Then u will be able to edit and compress ur files from there. After compressing ur files u will now change it to pdf format type files. I can not answer that one ooo. Why can't u go to the school u do ur waec or waec office and get ur certificate hmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2016
mayoor15:
Let us all minding our business(in jenifas voice). Have dealt with people lyk johnny in d past and I tell u d best way to handle people like them is to let them do what they want to do..... Individual differences u knw.... Am just sad for my Country Nigeria cos d youths that are coming up from it are impatient, its aint much to start dis thread from 0, read previous year thread for d same recruitment seph just 4d sake of d big goal u'r aiming at, I just pray we the youth get better..
I concur with reading from page 0 because that's what I always do whenever I join a new thread or I take the pages at random and I only come up with questions that haven't been answered, it baffles me a whole lot when I see people asking questions like how do I compress my files and the likes when firstly someone put it up like 5 pages back that you can use ilovepdf to compress or rather do I simple Google search, i'm sure to be on this thread you have to be a graduate with either 0 year experience or 5 years upwards and when I see some questions and comments it totally irks me, we can only hope it gets better.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kentrasso(f): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I av been reading ur comment since and I have to reply u here. It is very painful u can not provide a link for people to download ur suppose dpr past questions link. Another thing I will say here is that since I av been giving different people d dragnet materials on my email well I want to u that people av been appreciative. People appreciate what I send to their email address. So pls my ur business. If u want d materials u can send ur email to me. I will send it. Am not stingy. Dragnet materials av been helpful to job seekers in preparing for their different aptitude test and this av been helpful to them. So giving d materials out for free is like been good in helping in times of need.

Thank you!! Please send to me too jare. I'll pm you now.
Jeez keep up the good work jare. Haters gonna hate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by harqyn: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
pls house is it advisable for someone with "No institution Found" on his/ her DPR portal profile to re-register again with another email? pls ur immediate responses will help. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
harqyn:
pls house is it advisable for someone with "No institution Found" on his/ her DPR portal profile to re-register again with another email? pls ur immediate responses will help. Thanks
no, all of us have missing institution
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by davide470(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Now we are back! grin[/size]

If you want GMAT, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/3337488/2015-gmat/8

If you wanna ask questions: read through the thread, various solutions have been provided.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deluxecad(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why was the thread shut down?

embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's apparent the thread was locked because it lost its purpose; turning it to GMAT thread.
Please adhere strictly to the purpose of the thread and stop spamming the thread with email IDs and GMAT requests.

All the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deluxecad(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2016
tafrica:
It's apparent the thread was locked because it lost its purpose; turning it to GMAT thread.
Please adhere strictly to the purpose of the thread and stop spamming the thread with email IDs and GMAT requests.

All the best.

Did the moderators raise that complaint?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2016
deluxecad:

Did the moderators raise that complaint?

From David470's post, it tells why he locked the thread. Also, the rule of Nairaland is clear; Do not derail threads. Many people have also been complaining about the emails dropping issues, there are many threads where one can get GMAT.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
davide470:
[size=14pt]Now we are back! grin[/size]

If you want GMAT, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/3337488/2015-gmat/8

If you wanna ask questions: read through the thread, various solutions have been provided.

Thank you jare...Let hope people adhere strictly to the purpose of the thread this time around... Good morning house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deluxecad(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2016
tafrica:

From David470's post, it tells why he locked the thread. Also, the rule of Nairaland is clear; Do not derail threads. Many people have also been complaining about the emails dropping issues, there are many threads where one can get GMAT.

OK.

I hope people abide by the rules going forward.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can't wait for The the application to send successfully and names shortlisted, things are really slow with this application sha..
.it is clear that it will all go down in 2017.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jswagg4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
no, all of us have missing institution
I don't have missin institution
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
jswagg4:
I don't have missin institution
wow datz strange. Was like you also but after a week of registering it flew off...

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P