Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3716542 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
No idea yet because no one can predict if the boss will want to complete it sharp sharp or long it again. I'm also eager and will update as soon as i hear something.
simplynace:

Hawtbabe, abeg when you think say this package go end unto disbursement of employment letters...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
The third person during my interview sat adjacent to me at quite a distance from where I was sitted. I spent about 30 minutes and it was really interesting. However, the woman (who I believe is from FCC) wasnt absolutely silent as she spoke to me thrice during the interview and even offered me a valuable advise. Hoping for the best!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I heard there will still be another intake of 200 in DPR after this 400 we are all struggling for o. Probably towards end of next year.. Only that I'm not sure if they will take from the other pool of candidates that won't make this particular set that have gone through the Test and Interview or they will conduct another one entirely. I don't hav further info so pls don't finish me with questions. As time goes on, more info will come out. Gudluck everyone!
I recall one time you said that appointment letters will be sent to successful applicants by December, is there still any chance of that coming to fusion?? Or it'll have to be till next year? Because you're my own personal "reliable source" here, seeing as you have been dishing out some really accurate stuff on the thread. And please don't mind the doubting Thomas's here, anytime you get any info be kind enough to share as it really goes a long way. smiley

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
You make it sound as if the northerners are getting this dpr Job as freebies. If you are really that good, then why are you afraid of competition? What exactly are you trying to promote?

Setaje:

na that rubbish gan gan dey kill youths from the south. someone from the north that will score 50 but because he is probably the best in his state will be given appointment. then another from the south who scored 80 but maybe comes a distant 20th in his state will not be given appointment. how long shall we continue to live like this.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
No o it can't be this dec. That ship sailed when they didn't start the interviews as early as predicted. Hopefully jan/feb but i can't say for sure till interviews are over and they hav started the next phase.
Wizgrandpa:
I recall one time you said that appointment letters will be sent to successful applicants by December, is there still any chance of that coming to fusion?? Or it'll have to be till next year? Because you're my own personal "reliable source" here, seeing as you have been dishing out some really accurate stuff on the thread. And please don't mind the doubting Thomas's here, anytime you get any info be kind enough to share as it really goes a long way. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Smartgrid:
You make it sound as if the northerners are getting this dpr Job as freebies. If you are really that good, then why are you afraid of competition? What exactly are you trying to promote?

off course they are. how do you define federal character or quota system. at this age and time they are still doing federal character. to enter federal school the same rubbish. what competiton are you talking about? its the federal government that is afraid of competition not me. if there was room for competition, people from the south will not be hustling for their rights like this! why would a graduate who scored 50 be picked over and above a graduate that scored 80 at this age and time. it is nonsense. they all did the same exam and should be picked according to score not according to one state being impoverished than the other. FCC should be scrapped.

oh and yes the north has always had it easy. come and beat me!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
No o it can't be this dec. That ship sailed when they didn't start the interviews as early as predicted. Hopefully jan/feb but i can't say for sure till interviews are over and they hav started the next phase.

I thought the next phase is Medical screening.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tetragramaton:

E be like say this government don do you strong thing fa. And how do you know its 11 from each states. Do you also know how many were called for this second batch?

someone said they are picking 400, and since we have 36 states, 36 × 11 is 396. fct is not a state but they usually pick from there I guess and I'm thinking their allocation should be smaller and should make up for the 400. this is an assumption o.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Palaver:
The third person during my interview sat adjacent to me at quite a distance from where I was sitted. I spent about 30 minutes and it was really interesting. However, the woman (who I believe is from FCC) wasnt absolutely silent as she spoke to me thrice during the interview and even offered me a valuable advise. Hoping for the best!

Please when did you do yours, which venue & what role because I only had a fraction of that time during mine, though it was already paat 3pm then, so maybe a rush on their part.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
It doesn't work that way.. its never even across all states. The north will still have more candidates tho.
Setaje:

someone said they are picking 400, and since we have 36 states, 36 × 11 is 396. fct is not a state but they usually pick from there I guess and I'm thinking their allocation should be smaller and should make up for the 400. this is an assumption o.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
It doesn't work that way.. its never even across all states. The north will still have more candidates tho.

you see what I am saying. its federal character and quota system that is causing all this. so its not even equal. probably they also use population per state and all those phony things to give allocation. that's just wrong. anyway let me not talk anymore before you people say I am a kill joy.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2017
yinka2me:
**SALARY SCALE**

Please, any ideas about DPR Salary Scale for Experienced Hires?

I'm currently in a finance job paying gross N8million p.a (no much perks), and just trying to benchmark with DPR.

Good advice will be highly appreciated.

Hi, pls kindly whatsapp or call me with this number 08023541948, want to inquire something from u. Thx

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Licht:

Please when did you do yours, which venue & what role because I only had a fraction of that time during mine, though it was already paat 3pm then, so maybe a rush on their part.
Lagos. 11th Dec. Environmentalist. I was the first to be interviewed that day and the two "interviewers" are very vast and knowledgable in my field.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
I heard there will still be another intake of 200 in DPR after this 400 we are all struggling for o. Probably towards end of next year.. Only that I'm not sure if they will take from the other pool of candidates that won't make this particular set that have gone through the Test and Interview or they will conduct another one entirely. I don't hav further info so pls don't finish me with questions. As time goes on, more info will come out. Gudluck everyone!
yes I heard the same thing from an insider that approval has been given them recruit next year but he don't know is whether dpr is going to place a fresh advert for new recruit or they will just select from these ones that had already done their test but could not make it to interview stage. Good luck

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Who is scheduled for interview today 13th in Lagos 8am?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Please is anyone scheduled for interview in Lagos for 14th or 15th very urgent?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Interview ongoing in Abuja!!
Verification✔
Interview in a bit..
We aren't that much though
They seem to have more of the Engineering candidates..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
abobim:
... Guy, it is pure lie. No consultant was in the interview. Some of us had only 2 interviewer and both was asking questions, they are all DPR staffs.
It probably not a lie.
I had 4 interviewers(2men 2women), one asked me technical questions about my field; a woman. One asked me questions about my state of origin; a man. The second man was just craking jokes and the second woman was observing, didn't say a word through my interview.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Pdirac:

It probably not a lie.
I had 4 interviewers(2men 2women), one asked me technical questions about my field; a woman. One asked me questions about my state of origin; a man. The second man was just craking jokes and the second woman was observing, didn't say a word through my interview.
..... BUT NOT A CONSULTANT....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VivyO: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2017
magabounce:
Interview ongoing in Abuja!!
Verification✔
Interview in a bit..
We aren't that much though
They seem to have more of the Engineering candidates..

Any Accountant there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2017
abobim:
..... BUT NOT A CONSULTANT....
And how would I know that. LOL

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2017
VivyO:

Any Accountant there?
yea
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
VivyO:

Any Accountant there?
yea
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
VivyO:

Any Accountant there?
yea
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KwashB419: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls have they concluded the interview cos i am yet to get an invite; economist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousfuture: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
From my own point of view,I don't think there's any HND applicant invited for the interview. If there's or you know someone, you can correct me pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Hello oo.. if you had a 3rd silent person in the corner during your interview...that was a rep from federal character! They were present in most depts just to hav an overview of the process. You know there's no final selection without approval with letter of compliance from federal character..

You no deh gree answer my questions.

Wetin I do you now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sorry i don't have answers to the first 2 questions but recruited candidates will be spread across their branches where needed and if they are taking someone out of their registered address state, there will def be attractive relocation allowances involved.
Onyiridike:

Any idea on when they will get back to us?

How many candidates per state do you think they would take?

Will successful candidates be posted to the region where they had aptitude test/interview?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls who has the official WhatsApp group link/barcode for this recruitment?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Sorry i don't have answers to the first 2 questions but recruited candidates will be spread across their branches where needed and if they are taking someone out of their registered address state, there will def be attractive relocation allowances involved.

Thank you for replying.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deemayG(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thank you bro,atleast am thinking there should be an update on this issue of Higher Technical Officer from the point of view of people that have gone for the interview.Pls we need your support attention.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60