Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,733 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3704134 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2018
abobim:
I'm only trying to encourage the successful candidates to be hardworking... I'm sorry if i got you angry... .. But for Apl, let's say any moment from now till 2nd week of April... Why the delay is because of clarity.. I rest my case...

Angry for watin? Who anger help Is just dat at dis point hopefuls need encouragement nt otherwise.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damtan(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2018
dxdi:

U must b having fun here grin grin grin
Seriously, i am. But silently i pray hopes won't be dashed too.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2018
dxdi:

U must b having fun here
grin grin grin
I tell you.
This thread is a comic relief for people that didn't apply for this job. Na fun for them..
I hope years to come, we will come here and be having a good laugh at it toooo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mercyigene: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Just because what you said about the call managed to be true does not mean we should trust you or your source so please keep information like this "MAY STUFF" to yourself. Thanks

Tetragramaton:

Thankyou. This girl is the person I get first hand info from. She has told me a lot of things about the selection process and I just had to spill about only the calls because I thought other people on nl were called. It was disheartening to see almost nobody was called from nl. Even though I no some people on the forum would have been called but because of fear of questions and wanting to cover their tracks too and the fact that people will call them liars or scammers. They will remain silent. If I was called and I noticed almost nobody was called. I will keep quiet too.

But if I hear anything I will do my part because we are all in it together. She told me the list would come out January ending to which I even posted that its happening soon o. Later she told me its not happening ending again o. Note that this people giving dates on this forum are not lying. But too many things are happening hence they keep changing the date to release the list. As of now it will be funny to think that the list has not be compiled. Everything has been done. But it cannot be released without going through or getting approval from some desk just like any other government job whether through FCC as you call it or whatever. The last thing she told me now is that the list will come out before may. It could change but she said before may.

So let's keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
mercyigene:
Just because what you said about the call managed to be true does not mean we should trust you or your source so please keep information like this "MAY STUFF" to yourself. Thanks

I honestly wish there was a dislike button for posts. This your message was uncalled for. Speak for yourself, not the masses. Everyone has the right to say what info they can garner. It would have been so easy to say 'God forbid that it will reach may' instead of attacking this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
501 tongue cool grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
shawlar:

Is there ever any statement here that is not misconstrued/misinterpreted...?? or even contested...??

With simple deductive reasoning, peeps here should have figured out the exact time frame for the APLs but they are waiting to be spoon fed. The answer is right here on this forum but so far no one has seen the light

Sir,

When you made this post I found it amusing. I have learnt from this recruitment that some things do defy logic and a lot of extrapolations have failed grin

The spoon feeding is unavoidable now because it has become some kind of mind game where only the strong-witted survive.

So don't judge anyone. angry

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
16th is next week Friday. Somebody came here and said hopefully before 16th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nobody has so far succeeded in speculating correctly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
makonko:
Nobody has so far succeeded in speculating correctly cheesy
wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Where is Smartgrid?
You are not abt to desert us now... we still need ur inputs, atleast to help d blood pressure grin
Quite frankly, let's know as your source reveals her info pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
dozylala:
Where is Smartgrid?
You are not abt to desert us now... we still need ur inputs, atleast to help d blood pressure grin
Quite frankly, let's know as your source reveals her info pls
Drink cold water, it helps to reduce high blood pressure. But the best antidote is actually taking ur mind off it(when DPR will contact successful candidates) grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
mercyigene:

Who asked you to trust me or my source. Pick the one you want to pick and move on.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Deedz:

I honestly wish there was a dislike button for posts. This your message was uncalled for. Speak for yourself, not the masses. Everyone has the right to say what info they can garner. It would have been so easy to say 'God forbid that it will reach may' instead of attacking this guy.

Imagine o. Because info no favour person make person no talk again. She made herself mouth piece of everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Today I want to tell you a story.
Once upon a time, there was a village in the Far East of the country named Raad Paap Deer (RPD), this village is ruled by a king name Akka. So king Akka wants to marry up his 5 daughters who are due for marriage. All the village guys want to marry this girls, reason is because once you marry one of them, there are so many benefits. So alot of people start coming and meeting the king, to ask for his daughters hand in marriage. He king could not handle the number of people coming to seek his daughters hand in marriage. So king Akka comes up with an idea. He chose the best among his district heads name Mr Tata and appoint him as the person in charge of screening the guys who wants to marry his daughters. This man he chose(Mr Tata) has a good record of been fearless. He also know most of the young guys in the village. So Mr Tata ask all the guys to come for a screening at his home. During the screening, he takes note of the guys character, past record, education, family history and etc. He graded them accordingly and at the end of the screening, he has the best guys among thousands that want to marry King Akka daughters. But during the screening process, some of the district heads and elders in the palace have personally meet Mr Tata and pleaded with him to include their sons among those that will marry the king daughters. But because Tata is fearless, He always tell them he want to be fair to everyone and he will only select them if they did great and pass the screening he organize. This didn't go well with the elders and Districts heads, as they know most of their sons didn't perform well in the screening. So they keep pressure rising Mr Tata. After concluding his task, he submit the names of the successful guys to king Akka. Mr Tata informed the king to release the names to the public only after he (Mr Tata) travel out of the village. To avoid last minute pressure from the district heads and elders. The king has agreed to Mr Tata's request that the list will be released only when he already left the village. The pressure is high in the village as both the palace elders and district heads are hoping their sons names are among. Also the village people have confident on Mr Tata's decision, and they know it will favour them when the list is finally release by the king. But nobody knows who are those lucky guys that will marry the king daughters. Only time will tell.

Watch out for the part two to know how it went.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
DPR matter sha!... Oga Smartgrid always good to hear from you, in what ever format.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na wao! So smartgrid, you don disturb dis ur source for info sotey the person don even vex begin give you parables embarassed

Of all names, na Mr Tata una choose to give Mr Modecai cheesy cheesy grin

So abeg na TP abi wetin still dey hold dis Mr Tata to travel naw

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
....and when Mr Tata is gonna leave d village, is story for another day.
Smartgrid:
Once upon a time, there was a village in the Far East of the country named Raad Paap Deer (RPD), this village is ruled by a king name Akka. So king Akka wants to marry up his 5 daughters who are due for marriage. All the village guys want to marry this girls, reason is because once you marry one of them, there are so many benefits. So alot of people start coming and meeting the king, to ask for his daughters hand in marriage. He king could not handle the number of people coming to seek his daughters hand in marriage. So king Akka comes up with an idea. He chose the best among his district heads name Mr Tata and appoint him as the person in charge of screening the guys who wants to marry his daughters. This man he chose(Mr Tata) has a good record of been fearless. He also know most of the young guys in the village. So Mr Tata ask all the guys to come for a screening at his home. During the screening, he takes note of the guys character, past record, education, family history and etc. He graded them accordingly and at the end of the screening, he has the best guys among thousands that want to marry King Akka daughters. But during the screening process, some of the district heads and elders in the palace have personally meet Mr Tata and pleaded with him to include their sons among those that will marry the king daughters. But because Tata is fearless, He always tell them he want to be fair to everyone and he will only select them if they did great and pass the screening he organize. This didn't go well with the elders and Districts heads, as they know most of their sons didn't perform well in the screening. So they keep pressure rising Mr Tata. After concluding his task, he submit the names of the successful guys to king Akka. Mr Tata informed the king to release the names to the public only after he (Mr Tata) travel out of the village. To avoid last minute pressure from the district heads and elders. The king has agreed to Mr Tata's request that the list will be released only when he already left the village. The pressure is high in the village as both the palace elders and district heads are hoping their sons names are among. Also the village people have confident on Mr Tata's decision, and they know it will favour them when the list is finally release by the king. But nobody knows who are those lucky guys that will marry the king daughters. Only time will tell.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol.... I'm actually loving the direction that this thread is headed. Great piece by Smartgrid btw grin grin, Na noble laureate we suppose give you for this thread and nairaland sef suppose put this thread up in it's hall of fame because i doubt if a single recruitment has ever spanned to this number of pages . At least people are not seen picking quarrels on the thread like their lives depend on it or it may just be that the waiting has worn some people out, but in all i honestly pray that there will be lots of good news on the thread when the final outcome is put out. All the best guys, hang in there cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny4increase: 2:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Smartgrid:

grin
No shaking, it'll end well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AleeDee(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Are u guys pondering what am pondering?
So oga modecai wan travel b4 d list comot. Dis is an enclosed info given indirectly. Pls inform him I giv him return ticket to anywhr, even if my name no de, atleast, my mind go rest. 200/150 BP level right nw

Smartgrid:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Smartgrid:

Good morning Smartgrid. I was just reading this post again...are u trying to say that the FCC is done with the list n all that is remaining is for DPR to contact successful applicants?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Smartgrid:

what about pressure from neighboring villages, I thought the wedding will take place after farm harvesting, since this is towards the end of rainy season.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
Endeavour:

Good morning Smartgrid. I was just reading this post again...are u trying to say that the FCC is done with the list n all that is remaining is for DPR to contact successful applicants?

No! They only but await Mr Modecai, aka Mr Tata, to travel run before the list would be released cheesy grin

Is he going to travel by air, land or sea shocked grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
hammer2010:

No! They only but await Mr Modecai, aka Mr Tata, to travel run before the list would be released cheesy grin

Watch out for part 2 cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2018
realone2012:
Watch out for part 2 cheesy

grin grin grin

Some of us go craze for dis thread las las cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2018
hammer2010:

Mr. Tata as used in his story is not Mr. Modecai as speculated by you. Mr. Tata here represents the DD corporate affairs. He is the one incharge of recruitment.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Onyiridike:

Mr. Tata as used in his story is not Mr. Modecai as speculated by you. Mr. Tata here represents the DD corporate affairs. He is the one incharge of recruitment.

Baba abeg no vex. Apart from Modecai, I no sabi any other person name or portfolio for DPR.

So Mr Modecai is the village head then. Can't wait to lay my starving hands on one of his daughters cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Now the question is; Is DD corporate traveling abroad or bowing out?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Smartgrid:
Once upon a time,xxxxxx
I thought se Mr. Tata was bearing a Compound Family. wink wink tongue
D guys must just be destined to marry those daughters! 5 for a whole Village,must be toying with 'em!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Smartgrid:
Once upon a time...

...nobody knows who are those lucky guys that will marry the king daughters. Only time will tell.

This story does not say anything really...
I don't get the moral lesson. undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
I guess, he might be bowing out if this will be his last recruitment.. I.e DD corporate...
Amr1:
Now the question is; Is DD corporate traveling abroad or bowing out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.