Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,107 members, 7,880,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3703960 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbangeez:
When was that?

For the E. H you mean?

Earlier today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Akwaibom? Give me some few hrs please. I'm not promising you anything though.
Enugu State too. God bless you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Guy abeg check Abia State too...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Pls kindly help check if u see kwara own. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbangeez:
No ma, i'm still waiting for miracle from Almighty grin grin,
but the call has not finished yet, more will still be contacted, we should excise patiednce.
This one that you are laughing. Are you sure you are not being sarcastic?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
A friend from Nasarawa State (an EH) just confirmed his name on the list at the DPR Zonal Office Abuja. He's yet to receive call to come pick his letter and he does not know if persons from the North Central or Nasarawa in particular have received calls to come pick their APLs. I'm happy for him but also anxiously waiting to be called. Has any EH been contacted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
No i'm not, but people were called at random not according to name or discipline, i'm not sure they called anyone today but once it reaches your name (if you are on the list) you will be called.
Onyiridike:

This one that you are laughing. Are you sure you are not being sarcastic?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbangeez:
No i'm not, but people were called at random not according to name or discipline, i'm not sure they called anyone today but once it reaches your name (if you are on the list) you will be called.

Pls if i may ask, can the acknowledgment copy be submitted in abuja office? Nd do u hv an idea if sm1 can do it for a person? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
kristion:
A friend from Nasarawa State (an EH) just confirmed his name on the list at the DPR Zonal Office Abuja. He's yet to receive call to come pick his letter and he does not know if persons from the North Central or Nasarawa in particular have received calls to come pick their APLs. I'm happy for him but also anxiously waiting to be called. Has any EH been contacted?
First North Central I will be hearing about.
Congrats to him
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
kristion:
Did a staff check for him or he went to the Abuja office himself?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Benue plz

plz check for Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know the end is near. angry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Please help check Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=69464239]

Akwaibom? Give me some few hrs please. I'm not promising you anything though.[/quote
Hi bro, pls can you help me to check if I made the list?
I sent you a PM already.. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Hi bro, pls can you help me to check if I made the list?
I sent you a PM already.. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bballmaxi: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Supported . Ebonyi state , Accountant, Interviewed in Lagos
simplynace:

Please help check Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Pls if i may ask, can the acknowledgment copy be submitted in abuja office? Nd do u hv an idea if sm1 can do it for a person? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bballmaxi: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
I doubt cos i have not heard any Accountant and indigene of Ebonyi testifying
pedroito:

Except Accountants......I wonder oooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

Nothing order than the form u ll be given along your employment letter. Just fill correctly.
Shakur was in Abuja yesterday, I'm sure things will round off soon.
All the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
bballmaxi:
I doubt cos i have not heard any Accountant and indigene of Ebonyi testifying

No indigent of Ebonyi has testified but 2Accountants have done so here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonjeffery: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please am from Edo and applied for the post of statistician. But have not been contacted
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by XndX: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats to those contacted!

A lot of people said in early June that, postings were sorted then.
Someone yesterday or earlier 2day said the list is in Lagos and not in Abj.
Someone contacted, said that the list is sorted based on departments.
From the testimonies we saw yesterday, I believe the calls were random in nature. But if we look closely, we can see a pattern that we can use to draw an inference.
Yesterday, the Abj and Lagos offices contacted a lot of people who happen to be from the north and south respectively. The Abj office (which I closely followed) called very few from NE (1 testimony from Gombe on NL) and very very few from NW if any and few from NC. The Lagos office also called more people from the SW and Less from the SS and quite a number from SE(mostly those residing in Lagos or SW states) .
I think the list that is available in Abuja is of only those who will be/ were posted to Abuja or NC states field offices. And those called from Lagos will mostly likely work in Lagos or SW states field offices.
If truly they are not done with the calls then I think those left will most likely work in the remaining other Zones.
The calls are most likely based on the Zone u will be / were posted to.

Allah sa Mudace (Ameen).

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

drop the information concerning Akwa Ibom @ derock4eva@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color]drop the information concerning Akwa Ibom @ derock4eva@gmail.com. thanks.
Please @xtruzz if u can help with the list of statisticians that are on the list I wil be grateful or any info at all about that...u can drop it in my email eyebee01@gmail.com.Thanks vry much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
osahonjeffery:
Please am from Edo and applied for the post of statistician. But have not been contacted
statisticians here have not been contacted
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Another Beautiful Day gone. Keep all hope alive. Wishing all the best of God's Favour as the wait continues.

BUT,
Hopefuls should understand that the fact that a certain state or position has not been identified on Nairaland doesn't mean no one else out there has been called.

Of Paramount importance should be getting informations on the GT and EH Lists, even if not the Names for now, atleast the number of successfuls for each state on each of the Lists if it's possible.

Some have testified to have seen the list, how can it be made available? That should be the Case in my Opinion.

All the best to every hopeful out there.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=naijainstinct post=69464704]Did a staff check for him or he went to the Abuja office himself?[/quoete]
His boss's friend at DPR Abuja checked for him. He explained further that they have specific number of people they call. That he'll be called so he should be patient.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Marvel65:

They will contact you guys. The list was just released yesterday. 103 EH on the list.

Good day Marvel65, plz I really want to discuss privately with u to ascertain certain info. Plz kindly add me up on whatapp with this number 08134107197 or text me. Plz text and I will call u asap. Thanks am most grateful.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
marvel pls are they done calling for GT SPECIFICALLY ACCOUNTANTS
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018

My dear what will be yours will surely be yours, Check the number with true caller, I could help you do that, but it's highly unlikely to be DPR, they can't be calling on a weekend. Albeit, I really admired your doggedness and faith throughout the process of this recruitment, which zone did you take your interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
we must also know that all states cannot be represented in all positions ie all states cannot have electrical Engrs other wise 37 positions out of 300 will go to electrical eng and this is just if one person per state is chosen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=StanUc post=69464901][/quote]

Please help confirm if any enugu indigene has been called..
Also.. What the total no of GT taken?

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.