Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3704394 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
CallmeAbbey:

"

Dear Abiodun Ajiboye,
Please Click here to print your Examination Slip"

I registered on the 6th November, 2016 and on the 9th of the same month, the above message was sent to my email box but I missed the opportunity because I was not expecting it so early.

And, anytime I try to follow the link for the Exam slip, it demands for my email n password used for d registration but I get this result after sending the email n password;

" These credentials do not match our records "

waoooo you are lucky oooo. What of your statis on the portal. Has it change.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Asapcymg:
sorry House lets share IDEA on our status, mind is pending successful application.

this is temporary copy, do not come with this to the Exam hall, check back for permanent copy.

Please any one in the House with successful application lets share IDEA
I just check my portal now. It is still saying pending successful submission. Well they are working on it. Let us just be patient with them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciggy000(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
teevyne:
very true.. i had to buy lunch for an intern (i wont tell the office so she's not followed) and she gavesome valuable info.. shortlisting is on, contacts will follow soon.. God go favour us

did she tell you how soon we hope to hear from them

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nusinusi: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2017
CallmeAbbey:

"

Dear Abiodun Ajiboye,
Please Click here to print your Examination Slip"

I registered on the 6th November, 2016 and on the 9th of the same month, the above message was sent to my email box but I missed the opportunity because I was not expecting it so early.

And, anytime I try to follow the link for the Exam slip, it demands for my email n password used for d registration but I get this result after sending the email n password;

" These credentials do not match our records "

It s impossible to get an invite for the examination when the recruitment was still on. While I don't want to say you are lying, I want to believe it was an error from their portal. remember the portal had a lot of issue during d application. But even though you want to believe you were truly invited,as you said, it has passed, there s nothing u can do abt it.direct all your efforts to the shortlist that will happen soon.best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ajabani4allah(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
GMB4REAL:
Hello fellow nairalanders, some of us who have been in this forum earlier know that this thread was closed for about 2 days few weeks ago & later opened for the simple reason that the thread was derailed by people supplying their e-mail addresses in order to have the Dragnet/DPR materials sent to them. It seems similar thing is going to happen (I don’t pray so). For this reason, I am urging all those in need to kindly check the below links supplied by Johnny earlier & another person. The other link is just information as regards the DPR recruitment. The first link is for dragnet materials while the second is for the last test conducted by Eraproserve. You may wish to study them all. We are now on page 55 & if anybody comes asking for the materials, please anybody in the house tell the person to check page 55 for the links or PM Johnny or myself. Please lets avoid anything that will make this beautiful forum to be closed. We all know how important it is to us all as we get & share important info as per this recruitment exercise. I wish each & everyone here success in this journey.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
l

Thank very much for this great opportunity. May God bless you.

Pls the material is not longer available on the third link you gave
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ajabani4allah(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
GMB4REAL:
Hello fellow nairalanders, some of us who have been in this forum earlier know that this thread was closed for about 2 days few weeks ago & later opened for the simple reason that the thread was derailed by people supplying their e-mail addresses in order to have the Dragnet/DPR materials sent to them. It seems similar thing is going to happen (I don’t pray so). For this reason, I am urging all those in need to kindly check the below links supplied by Johnny earlier & another person. The other link is just information as regards the DPR recruitment. The first link is for dragnet materials while the second is for the last test conducted by Eraproserve. You may wish to study them all. We are now on page 55 & if anybody comes asking for the materials, please anybody in the house tell the person to check page 55 for the links or PM Johnny or myself. Please lets avoid anything that will make this beautiful forum to be closed. We all know how important it is to us all as we get & share important info as per this recruitment exercise. I wish each & everyone here success in this journey.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/10/interview-questions-and-application.html

Thanks very much for this great opportunity, may God bless you.

Pls the the third link does not contain the material any longer I.e. http:www.hrtechnique.com/2016/10/interview-questions-and-application.html
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uc4uandc(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Patiently Waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
There is too much obsession with past questions in an age where recruiters have endless volumes of materials to set questions from. While studying past questions is a worthwhile idea, it shouldn't be to the point of obsession. Organizations change recruitment agencies easily these days, so why not prepare to be able to solve different formats of questions rather than getting your fingers burnt by near-almost dependency on past questions should the format be changed at the next test?
[code][/code]StudyWide

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CellTabRepairs: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
All the best @all. If you make it great. But don't spend full years waiting to be called doing nothing for these big firms that use a whole year on a recruitment process. Very frustrating!

Anyway
Remember this; It is not enough to earn & carry about a certificate! That's phase 1. Life is about relevance & providing solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her & get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill? Therefore; EACH DAY , LET YOUR CAPITAL BE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jasab(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls room when are they going to call us for interview or examination for the DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
jasab:
Pls room when are they going to call us for interview or examination for the DPR
no date and list have been release so far. So just be patient. Patience is the key.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lobell: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Sebi house of assemble say they want to scrap DPR and 2 other agencies to create a single one which is more robust?

Sounds like this recruitment is dead in the water.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
lobell:
Sebi house of assemble say they want to scrap DPR and 2 other agencies to create a single one which is more robust?

mr stop that ur assumptions. Do you think scrapping is a one day thing. If u like and if u applied for dpr job, beta go prepare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
lobell:

please and pls don't think that line ooooo. Dpr department is still much effective in Nigeria. They even seized series of vessel in lagos last week. the shorlisted candidate should be prepared for the cbt test. I think jamb will hold their exams this month of march. So probably after jamb the dpr will shortlist the lucky candidates. Jamb will use all the university cbt centers. So let us hope after jamb exam.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
mancongroup:
mr stop that ur assumptions. Do you think scrapping is a one day thing. If u like and if u applied for dpr job, beta go prepare
thanks for your advice jare.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sambest2(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please and pls don't think that line ooooo. Dpr department is still much effective in Nigeria. They even seized series of vessel in lagos last week. the shorlisted candidate should be prepared for the cbt test. I think jamb will hold their exams this month of march. So probably after jamb the dpr will shortlist the lucky candidates. Jamb will use all the university cbt centers. So let us hope after jamb exam.

JAMB hold their exam March , the same JAMB that is yet to commence registration .

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by greatKCforever(m): 2:27am On Mar 05, 2017
Yes DPR is still very active. Think of it as the new electricty distribution companies thatvwe have now and we still know all of them as NEPA. So DPR, is government, its dynamic bur it dosent end just like NNPC and the rest. Those saying DPR is yet to be deleted, tgink about it...

For our tests and screening, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed, no updates from them yet. Lets keep praying that it works in our favour.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

So you think you can just embarass me anyhow by digging up my posts and go scot free abi. See let me tell you something, I will look for you anywhere you are in this country and deal with you in my own special way. Its like you don't know who I am..
Gaddafi son of Hitler..... WehdonSir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Heard some persons are going for interview this week. How true is that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daddyboy012: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
some thing good is on d way very soon. they re still compiling d list for ctb aptitude test.best of luck for d lucky ones.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Daddyboy012:
some thing good is on d way very soon. they re still compiling d list for ctb aptitude test.best of luck for d lucky ones.
how do you know.where u there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2017
kenkels:
Heard some persons are going for interview this week. How true is that
please b specific with any info u are giving us here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Daddyboy012:
Ameen o we hope so very soon they will call for cbt test but what is your source bros?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daddyboy012: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Ameen o we hope so very soon they will call for cbt test but what is your source bros?
a friend who is working in HQ @ kofo abayomi Lagos.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daddyboy012: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
mancongroup:
how do you know.where u there?
if u like don't believe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by twosquare(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
greatKCforever:
Yes DPR is still very active. Think of it as the new electricty distribution companies thatvwe have now and we still know all of them as NEPA. So DPR, is government, its dynamic bur it dosent end just like NNPC and the rest. Those saying DPR is yet to be deleted, tgink about it...

For our tests and screening, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed, no updates from them yet. Lets keep praying that it works in our favour.
Hi, do you have any idea about their take-home pay for a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
I check my email ten time a day. Stil waiting

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
god2good:
I check my email ten time a day. Stil waiting
chaiiiii pls take it easy ooo. Try and be checking your portal too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Daddyboy012:
a friend who is working in HQ @ kofo abayomi Lagos.
ok good thanks for more reply. The point here's that the population of graduate that applied is huge. Everyone should just be patience.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Almuscckpz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
pls any body wit pass question to help me snd via my email Almuscckpz1986@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:
ok good thanks for more reply. The point here's that the population of graduate that applied is huge. Everyone should just be patience.
Yes o may the lord almighty Allah help us to succeed in all our endevours in life infact we just have to pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.