Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3706949 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
At this juncture, I rest my case. I think I have made my point clear, though you are free to continue with your curses and insults which will actually be a BACK TO SENDER TINGY; I have a job to get back to.

Next time please take it easy with curses and insults, it was VERY wrong of you. Okay

Do enjoy the rest of your day.

Noooo.....!!!!

Please don't go. Continue.... The end is near grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please lalasticlala, can you kindly block this thread for 1 month please?
Best regards
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin... another heated argument. . Pls DPR let this thread end with smiles and well wishes. . Not insults and arguments. . Lady and guy take a chill bottle of zobo drink abeg, the weather calls for it wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
makonko:

Noooo.....!!!!

Please don't go. Continue.... The end is near grin

My thoughts exactly. LOL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
I find it difficult to understand y some people like insulting one another on this thread. We are all here with the same aim. And we might all end up working under the same roof. If u show this side of u on a faceless forum like this. .. May God save me from arguing with any one amongst u if dpr decide to employ all of us grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
In other very important news!!

NNPC closes her portal in some hours time. I believe most of you here have applied. If you haven't, please do so.

DPR has sailed, longggggg ago.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by odi104: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
y'll should just move on and stop wasting your time, it's not healthy.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uhbiodun(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gec8:
In other very important news!!

NNPC closes her portal in some hours time. I believe most of you here have applied. If you haven't, please do so.

DPR has sailed, longggggg ago.

kindly help with with the past questions
uhbiodun@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
No wonder MC Oluomo said that "agbero" is like any other professional course in Nigeria just like law, engineering.

Now I can testify to his statement.. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
So u pple used 2new pages to insult urselves ko. Dis is bad o. Chai, was thinking dia was better info wen I saw 2new pages

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
eyebee01:
So u pple used 2new pages to insult urselves ko. Dis is bad o. Chai, was thinking dia was better info wen I saw 2new pages

Lol! One got tired and withdrew. If not, it would have been more...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
@uhbiodun. Check your email. I sent you the questions you asked. GMAT looks more matured than this NNPC questions. But I sent you NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 12:26am On Mar 27, 2019
eyebee01:

Me too. Don't mind them jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Good morning everyone!
We have really heated up here so hard, but it only shows how easily we could disagree with one another and how non-open we're to diverse opinions. Nonetheless, it's all part of our humanly dispensations.

However, I must tell us most sincerely, self-motivation is very important in one's life, even though it's a personal attribute that doesn't easily come by.

Major cause of what we see here minutes by minutes is because we are easily affected by what people say....they tell us it's over or the ship is long gone and we quickly react to it; they ask us, are you guys still here, why not move on? and we quickly react to it too. Some of these phrases have been repeatedly used here even before the first batch were called, yet we haven't gotten friendly used to them.

We tell us also that it's 2mrw, next wk/month (for sake of justice, I won't leave this part), and we jump on our heels and quickly react as well, thereby making us look like we don't have direction.

What self-motivation offers one is to stay positive no matter what happens or whatever anyone says. You could also be self-motivated to stay negative no matter what happens or what anyone says, and it may be helpful to you in the end.
>If you want to still stay positive regarding this process, here is what I suggest...THIS IS STILL ON AND I'M MOST LIKELY TO BE FAVOURED BEFORE IT ENDS. In other words, the only information that would appertain to you are those ones that consolidate your expectation, the rest are irrelevant to your consideration. The truth is, when we arrive @the last wall, you wouldn't need Marvel, Xtruzz or anyone else to tell you, the Umpire will do it.
>If you want to stay negative, here is what I suggest...THIS HAS LONG ENDED OR EVEN IF IT HASN'T, IT WOULDN'T FAVOUR ME, SO WHO CARES? In other words, since you can't leave, when they are saying 'expect call 2mrw or next week', you know it's non of ur concern...hence, u are staying off the quarrels.

Please and please, I wrote this @this odd hour bc I feel the pain...I wish you know that I'm telling the truth when I say that I feel what is happening...I took little time to revisit some of the previous conversations, I got more about individuals here that you need strong character to manage their emotions. Such persons should plz try to work on themselves, very important, no one can tell where you are heading to tomorrow.

Moreover, I urge whoever can to take the first option -STAY POSITIVE and STRONG MINDED...this thing is ALMOST ALREADY at that POINT.
Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
@uhbiodun. Check your email. I sent you the questions you asked. GMAT looks more matured than this NNPC questions. But I sent you NNPC.

Pls sir help me too with NNPC questions @ Kabiruadeiza@gmail.com. tnx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2019
@Deykay.....check your email.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:

please sir help a brother kabirugodel44@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by georgio(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:

Bros..... abeg i need the nnpc questions too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your email bro @georgio
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adejuliet(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
Your email bro @georgio

I need the past questions too please... adejuliet9256@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
@goderlist. Sent to your box. All the best man
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
Your email bro @georgio
pls forward to me. agadamalik@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
@adejuliet. I sent it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
@adejuliet. I sent it.
Pls my. agadamalik@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
@adejuliet. I sent it.

Pls send to swayslim@yahoo.com

Thnks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
I will suggest you guys create another thread for sharing of NNPC past questions. That should be better.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
@agadamalik. I sent it to you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adejuliet(f): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
@adejuliet. I sent it.
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
My brothers and sisters here. I am given us an advice. I think it should be better to use GMAT than this NNPC q&a. And if someone can volunteer upon a thread for NNPC it will be nice. Though by Almighty mercy we will soon meet at the head office DPR ������
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonShearer:
@goderlist. Sent to your box. All the best man

Thank u sir. may we meet at DPR job. Amin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adejuliet(f): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
agadamalik:
Pls my. agadamalik@yahoo.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.