Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3703988 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
My national anthem has been dat Marvel is a liar but some of una don abuse me sotey sotey sotey una tire. See now na. The guy is wucked. A liar�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
People will be called soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
herlecks:

At this stage, you have to support your claim with evidence
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
herlecks:

Don't deceive yourself all those information been given concerning second batch list is not true. I don't know where Marvel got such information because there was never a time second batch being mentioned by DPR management it was in this group you brought up second batch. Am close to DPR and if I tell you something believe. I repeat once again there is no second batch.

Marvel just gather in gather information from the group put it together and dish it out for you guys. The guy doesn't have any information for him to say there is second batch.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
ademmy102:

Don't deceive yourself all those information been given concerning second batch list is not true. I don't know where Marvel got such information because there was never a time second batch being mentioned by DPR management it was in this group you brought up second batch. Am close to DPR and if I tell you something believe. I repeat once again there is no second batch.

Marvel just gather in gather information from the group put it together and dish it out for you guys. The guy doesn't have any information for him to say there is second batch.
it is confirmed this guy has a motive
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2019
ademmy102:

You have information about DPR but not about Uni Ilorin??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Wizgrandpa:

You have information about DPR but not about Uni Ilorin??

[/quote] Don't tell me you are still expecting unilorin job. The staff regularization that happened some months back that's what the recruitment all about. They just use the recruitment advert to regularize their in house staff. If you meet any of the top management what they will tell you is that there is no available space for new staff.

That was my last comment pertaining to unilorin recruitment and till now nothing has been done because the recruitment is for regularization. That's why no one has been called from outside.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
It is too early for you to rejoice over what causes sadness in others, we have heard you. Can we rest now? People will be called soon. Let the hopeful remain hopeful.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
herlecks:
It is too early for you to rejoice over what causes sadness in others, we have heard you. Can we rest now? People will be called soon. Let the hopeful remain hopeful.

Too early? Like seriously??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 4:23am On Jul 04, 2019
The curtain has truly been drawn
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Twitter threats now RIP. Lol
People who don't have up to 100 followers were busy threatening a social media campaign ever since. Now that you have finally done so, how market?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2019
donafure:
Twitter threats now RIP. Lol
People who don't have up to 100 followers were busy threatening a social media campaign ever since. Now that you have finally done so, how market?
Lol... We have gone past that point and you don't know that at this point you're the one coming off as the shallow one because you were part of the people that truncated brock's publication, so how market with that list you were supposedly trying to protect for the past few months?
Whatever makes you sleep better though smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Guys you do not need to agree or believe this *but there is actually a second list...*

What is not known is how and when it will be released

There is a second list.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
2nd batch is sacrosanct. May God in His infinite mercy favour those that truly believe. 200+ names on the way.

Jan9:
Guys you do not need to agree or believe this *but there is actually a second list...*

What is not known is how and when it will be released

There is a second list.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Enough for this second batch preaching na. It's only Jesus Christ that is coming soon not second batch grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
I have missed some people here. Marvel68, xtruzz, and co how are you guys doing?

Please I don't ask you for info o grin just missing you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
I give thanks to God. I am rejoicing.

May God bless you Marvel, Xtruzz, Dozylala, Ferguson and all those that are positives.

One love guys.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
DonShearer:

May God bless you Marvel, Xtruzz, Dozylala, Ferguson and all those that are positives.

One love guys.

Wait a minute please be explicit!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2019
DonShearer:

One love guys.

Is that a testimony?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ngwoike:
2nd batch is sacrosanct. May God in His infinite mercy favour those that truly believe. 200+ names on the way.

I believe absolutely and I say Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
So I wanted to fulfil my promise to pay N3 for every retweet if the e-protesters cross a benchmark of 1000 retweets.

I am perplexed and flabbergasted to find that the #DPR2016recruitmentInconclusive hashtag is yet to garner 3 retweets (I mean just three) after days of pushing forward the movement.

More disheartening is the fact that big media houses including @saharareporters @premiumtimesng @thecable and other prominent twitter influencers like @segalinks @omojuwa @ogundamisi etc were tagged in the e-protest.

I hate to do this but "DIDNT I WARN YOU?". grin grin

The so-called media houses and online influencers also sagaciously select their battles. They dont just jump at every allegation or protest. Commonsense is indeed uncommon.

Meanwhile I stand with @Ngwoike and others who 'know' and/or believe that a 2nd batch is very imminent. May God count us worthy to be among.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
OMG!! Unbelievable..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
A friend from inside who happend to made it since last year called me and told me the list is set and soon calls will be given to the successful ones. If one doubted or doubting about it should understand that it is not a mirage and the apl will reach the destination of those who believe by the mighty power of God.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
DonShearer:
A friend from inside who happend to made it since last year called me and told me the list is set and soon calls will be given to the successful ones. If one doubted or doubting about it should understand that it is not a mirage and the apl will reach the destination of those who believe by the mighty power of God.

List has been set since January na

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sammyimpostor: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
naijainstinct:
So I wanted to fulfil my promise to pay N3 for every retweet if the e-protesters cross a benchmark of 1000 retweets.

I am perplexed and flabbergasted to find that the #DPR2016recruitmentInconclusive hashtag is yet to garner 3 retweets (I mean just three) after days of pushing forward the movement.

More disheartening is the fact that big media houses including @saharareporters @premiumtimesng @thecable and other prominent twitter influencers like @segalinks @omojuwa @ogundamisi etc were tagged in the e-protest.

The so-called media houses and online influencers also sagaciously select their battles. They dont just jump at every allegation or protest. Commonsense is indeed uncommon.

Meanwhile I stand with @Ngwoike and others who 'know' and/or believe that a 2nd batch is very imminent. May God count us worthy to be among.

I'm just laughing here, I've told them nothing positive will come out of there protest.

First, the tweeter protest didn't even trend for 1 minute.
You can imagine, the handle has just 13 followers and following 33 handles, look at how many tweet on his handle too.
Try again later

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Sammyimpostor:

I'm just laughing here, I've told them nothing positive will come out of there protest.

You can imagine, the handle has just 13 followers and following 33 handles, look at how many tweet on his handle too.
Try again later

Oga u dey use Tecno!?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sammyimpostor:

Try again later

My brother I tire oh,

After niggas like CHICKENSHIT2SHALLOW huffed and Puffed, they cant get up to 10 RTs?

Damn shame. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Channel your energy to NPOWER and the proposed community police, lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DogmaNation: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Ojb555666:
Channel your energy to NPOWER and the proposed community police, lol
chai why are u wicked like this? grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jarus(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2019
naijainstinct:

The guys you mentioned dont just jump into any cause.

What is your grudge with DPR?

DPR recruited, you went through same process like others, they chose the people that passed, and you are protesting that they should choose you?

You think Omojuwa, Sahara Reporters, Premium Times etc are fools that just jump into any Twitter campaign just because they are tagged?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Jarus:

DPR recruited, you went through same process like others, they chose the people that passed, and you are protesting that they should choose you?

You think Omojuwa, Sahara Reporters, Premium Times etc are fools that just jump into any Twitter campaign just because they are tagged?
Please do us a favour and shut up.
You know nothing but keep spewing rubbish.
Indeed they chose those that passed., deluded little mug.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Jarus:

This is one of the root cause of Nigerian’s problems.

When people that are supposed to be on the side of Justice feign ignorance, well some are really so ignorant so I won’t blame them (an example is this comment i quoted). How can we expect progress in Nigeria when people see black and call it “white”.

@Hopefuls You were warned from the beginning, some of you were thinking; “I don’t need to lift a finger. I am the most brilliant in my state if at all nobody is called, DPR would call me”. The way you make your bed, is the way you’d lie on it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.