Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,600 members, 7,932,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3724832 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

anonymmous:

Alright Daddy, I have heard you grin grin
Just stop giving people dates prone to fail. Let them wait, when DPR is ready, we will all know.
You have tried for us, over 1year of dates failing. It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
anonymmous:

Alright Daddy, I have heard you grin grin
Just stop giving people dates prone to fail. Let them wait, when DPR is ready, we will all know.
You have tried for us, over 1year of dates failing. It is well.

grin grin Very funny.
You are welcome.
Everyone should wait then. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Xtruzz.....pls update us. Is this month still valid.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
LOL......las las,we will all be alright.
from the informants, to the informees, the believers and the unbelievers, the passers by and the unlookers. To each his own, so much ado about nothing. grin
It really isnt that deep at this point
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who thanked you? I don't get. Please leave us alone and let us wait in peace.

It's just sad that I also get affected by the nonsense predictions you guys put on the thread. And please no one should tell me not to check the thread anymore if I am affected by the predictions, because I get infos from here.

If not for the thread, I wouldn't have attended the interview as I wasn't sent a text or mail. Also I knew of the portal coming back to life over the weekend cos of the thread. So it has been helpful.

These guys come here to spill rubbish because some of us here ALWAYS ask them for info. If we bad mouth them away, they will stop coming here to do so. I can't just begin to imagine the emotional trauma they are causing for those who don't have jobs (or something doing) .

@Marvel 68, @Xtruzz, @Ngwoike and all cohorts. Please leave us and stop with the UNWARRANTED zobos.

Thank you!!!

Marvel68:

grin grin Very funny.
You are welcome.
Everyone should wait then. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Who thanked you? I don't get. Please leave us alone and let us wait in peace.

It's just sad that I also get affected by the nonsense predictions you guys put on the thread. And please no one should tell me not to check the thread anymore if I am affected by the predictions, because I get infos from here.

If not for the thread, I wouldn't have attended the interview as I wasn't sent a text or mail. Also I knew of the portal coming back to life over the weekend cos of the thread. So it has been helpful.

These guys come here to spill rubbish because some of us here ALWAYS ask them for info. If we bad mouth them away, they will stop coming here to sprew rubbish. I can't just begin to imagine the emotional trauma they are causing for those who don't have jobs (or something doing) .

@Marvel 68, @Xtruzz, @Ngwoike and all cohorts. Please leave us and stop with the UNWARRANTED zobos.

Thank you!!!

Take a chill pill young lady. You are over reacting.
Don’t forget you came to me nicodemusly asking for info and granted you audience. Now you bitting the fingers that fed you.
You could have thought about the process before you signed up for it. No one forced you to believe any info.
Let me tell you the truth, some working there today benefitted from my info and I congratulated them.
I provided classified info and the smart ones took advantage of it while others continued to insult me.
When I provide information, it’s your duty to verify and take advantage of it instead of being emotional about it.

I wish you well madam smiley

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Marvel68 post=84384803]

Don’t forget you came to me nicodemusly asking for info and granted you audience. Now you bitting the fingers that fed you.
You could have thought about the process before you signed up for it. No one forced you to believe any info.
Let me tell you the truth, some working there today benefitted from my info and I congratulated them.
I provided classified info and the smart ones took advantage of it while others continued to insult me.
When I provide information, it’s your duty to verify and take advantage of it instead of being emotional about it.

Well said Marvel.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
I am biting the fingers that fed me, I laugh in Spanish. For those who care to know, I only asked him to help me check if my name was on the second list (when I thought he was a reasonable being) and I doubt if that is a crime.

You NEVER fed me and will NEVER DO. Remember your response to me then, you said DPR was done with the recruitment and that I should forget about it Or have you forgotten so soon Now you are coming back to say its December or January. I still maintain my stance, please LEAVE this thread and stop with all the unnecessary zobos.

You mentioned sometinmes in June that you will never come back to this thread if DPR doesn't call in July. So please what are you still doing here It shows you are not a man of your words and you are so FULL OF DECEIT and sometimes it leaves me wondering what you gain by doing all these.

For your information, we are all human, so it's just normal that it will be a bit difficult not to react emotionally to all the nonsense you guys come here to spill. So don't come here preaching what is not.

Once again, please leave the thread, you have indeed tried with all the zobos, me, I don't appreciate any of it unlike anonymous.

Respect yourself and leave our thread just like you vowed in June 2019

We will chill and wait for DPR to call us.

For those who have other infos apart from DATE PREDICTION, please feel free to share, we appreciate.

@Marvel & Co. please LEAVE

Thank you

Marvel68:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
To whom it may concern; I was baffled to the marrow reading some comments here - someone using command words to ask people to leave this thread as if it's the person's father's sitting room.
I believe we are educated enough to know the diff between open forum and restricted forum...but anyone that doesn't know, do your research so you manage your words rationally. With due respect, don't come here and be talking to people anyhow, some of these individuals you can't measure up to their standard outside here. Like I have always appealed, it's the duty of an individual to leave the thread if you don't like what's going on, not the other way round.

P.S,,,trust me, you will get zero response if you wouldn't just read and take necessary steps.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
One word for you...

humanity1491:
Good evening all,
Once more I want to appreciate @Marvel, Xtruzz, Ngwoike (but sir Ngwoike, I still need your update plz), Unknownuser and the rest who kept some of us believing in what at some point felt like it didn't exist - the 2nd list. Thank you all.

In addition, to whom it may concern; I was baffled to the marrow reading some comments here - someone using command words to ask people to leave this thread as if it's the person's father's sitting room.
I believe we are educated enough to know the diff between open forum and restricted forum...but anyone that doesn't know, do your research so you manage yours words rationally. With due respect, don't come here and be talking to people anyhow, some of these individuals you can't measure up to their standard outside here. Like I have always appealed, it's the duty of an individual to leave the thread if you don't like what's going on, not the other way round.

P.S,,,trust me, you will get zero response if you wouldn't just read and take necessary steps.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
I am biting the fingers that fed me, I laugh in Spanish. For those who care to know, I only asked him to help me check if my name was on the second list (when I thought he was a reasonable being) and I doubt if that is a crime.

You NEVER fed me and will NEVER DO. Remember your response to me then, you said DPR was done with the recruitment and that I should forget about it Or have you forgotten so soon Now you are coming back to say its December or January. I still maintain my stance, please LEAVE this thread and stop with all the unnecessary zobos.

You mentioned sometinmes in June that you will never come back to this thread if DPR doesn't call in July. So please what are you still doing here It shows you are not a man of your words and you are so FULL OF DECEIT and sometimes it leaves me wondering what you gain by doing all these.

For your information, we are all human, so it's just normal that it will be a bit difficult not to react emotionally to all the nonsense you guys come here to spill. So don't come here preaching what is not.

Once again, please leave the thread, you have indeed tried with all the zobos, me, I don't appreciate any of it unlike anonymous.

For those who have other infos apart from DATE PREDICTION, please feel free to share, we appreciate.

Thank you

You need to chill miss, we are all frustrated by the endless dragging of the process.
I am not making a case for marvel but i believe we all rated his info highly at some point and the endless failed predictions only made us reconsider that, it's okay to disagree with whatever prediction is dropped too.

Ever since the june prediction failed, marvel has been careful of what he posts on the thread, the latest prediction wasn't on this thread and that only means he has respected your wishes to an extent.

At the end of the day, we are all here for the same goal and we should try our best to interact in a rather civil manner considering there are people still clamoring for the supposed zobo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thank you!

Wizgrandpa:

You need to chill miss, we are all frustrated by the endless dragging of the process.
I am not making a case for marvel but i believe we all rated his info highly at some point and the endless failed predictions only made us reconsider that, it's okay to disagree with whatever prediction is dropped too.

Ever since the june prediction failed, marvel has been careful of what he posts on the thread, the latest prediction wasn't on this thread and that only means he has respected your wishes to an extent.

At the end of the day, we are all here for the same goal and we should try our best to interact in a rather civil manner considering there are people still clamoring for the supposed zobo.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wizgrandpa:

You have my respect.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Thank you

Just look at this hopeless unmannered ugly old woman. It's your type that brings bile into any home you enter. I pity the hopeless man that marries you. No respect atall.

Over the years, I have studied, noticed and seen how you are. Filled with hate, bile, wickedness and lacks respect. Do you really think you can measure up to my level or that of marvel? Seeing us here doesn't mean we are like you. Do you know ministers, DG also visit this thread?

She even says some people should leave the thread, as if she owns a free website visited by her family members not to talk of the public. You need to be dealt with. I swear, if I get you, you will not smell the four walls of any government office. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2019
All these insults are for all the women in your family; both born and unborn. And also for your wife or future wife(as the case may be)

dprsauce:

Just look at this hopeless unmannered ugly old woman. It's your type that brings bile into any home you enter. I pity the hopeless man that marries you. No respect atall.

Over the years, I have studied, noticed and seen how you are. Filled with hate, bile, wickedness and lacks respect. Do you really think you can measure up to my level or that of marvel? Seeing us here doesn't mean we are like you. Do you know ministers, DG also visit this thread?

She even says some people should leave the thread, as if she owns a free website visited by her family members not to talk of the public. You need to be dealt with. I swear, if I get you, you will not smell the four walls of any government office. Nonsense
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Mighty God
Hallowed by thy name
Only you can do what no man can do.....

May God in his infinite mercy qualify us to be worthy of His blessings, in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
All these insults are for all the women in your family; both born and unborn. And also for your wife or future wife(as the case may be)

Don't worry, I already have your details.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by itsmeurLady(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
dprsauce:

i just stumbled on this thread and saw the arguments between you two.i understand she was rude BUT Mr DPR, i believe you are more matured than her or if possibly age mates, so why do you have to be so rude in return to her? i don't know if you are a staff of DPR thus your name but you don't go around threatening people just because they got on your nerves. I guess that's why the country is the way it is, we see ourselves as DEMI-GODS. Thanks for the good works you do anyways, keep it up but don't let it get to you. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
And that is supposed to scare me LOOOOL

dprsauce:

Don't worry, I already have your details.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please where exactly was I rude? Can you please expantiate? Cos I don't get

itsmeurLady:

i just stumbled on this thread and saw the arguments between you two.i understand she was rude BUT Mr DPR, i believe you are more matured than her or if possibly age mates, so why do you have to be so rude in return to her? i don't know if you are a staff of DPR thus your name but you don't go around threatening people just because they got on your nerves. I guess that's why the country is the way it is, we see ourselves as DEMI-GODS. Thanks for the good works you do anyways, keep it up but don't let it get to you. Cheers!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Please where exactly was I rude? Can you please expantiate? Cos I don't get

Ordering people to leave the thread for you as if you're the owner of nairaland. You'll beg for info and when you hear unpleasant one you start talking down on people

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oh you have a problem with that? You can as well leave with them if you feel affected. Birds of the same feathers, I do not blame you at all.

Iyajelili:

Ordering people to leave the thread for you as if you're the owner of nairaland. You'll beg for info and when you hear unpleasant one you start talking down on people
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Oh you have a problem with that? You can as well leave with them if you feel affected. Birds of the same feathers, I do not blame you at all.

Biatch calm down. You're nothing and you don't scare anybody here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
All the women in your family, both born and unborn are biatch and BITCHES!!!

Dear All, I won't take insult from anyone just because I voiced out what so many people are afraid or skeptical on doing. And if anyone has a problem with that, kindly say so without insult.

If you dare insult me, I will insult you right back and even give you more dosage of whatever you dole out. Let everyone stay guided please.

Wizgrandpa yesterday commented on my post and I even had to thank him cos he made valid points. But if you think the best you can do is rain insults, then bring it on, I am ready for y'all.

Iyajelili:

Biatch calm down. You're nothing and you don't scare anybody here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Maturity births comportment. Most of you striking and assaulting one another if checked properly will call yourselves Christians, hereby marring the image of the One you falsely profess. Can we represent Christ for who He truly is?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatken007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Madam calm down , there are some insults you must have to absorb , that doesn't necessarily connotes weakness . I have learned a lot associating with people, this life is too small. You guys are planning to enter into same system as colleagues and so let peace reign.
Ebonybiuty:

Dear All, I won't take insult from anyone just because I voiced out what so many people are afraid or skeptical on doing. And if anyone has a problem with that, kindly say so without insult.

If you dare insult me, I will insult you right back and even give you more dosage of whatever you dole out. Let everyone stay guided please.

Wizgrandpa yesterday commented on my post and I even had to thank him cos he made valid points. But if you think the best you can do is rain insults, then bring it on, I am ready for y'all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
So now you are forcing me to absorb insults I do not want to? You can as well absorb the insult on their behalf. The females in your family, both born and unborn are BITCHES!!!

How does the above sound to you? You like right?

When I made my comment telling the so called informants to leave the thread, please did I insult them? No? Did I insult anyone? No. So why would anyone insult me? I aired my view just like anyone could.

Moreover, I wasn't trained that not receiving/absorbing unwarranted insult is weakness. Maybe you were trained/raised that way, I wasn't

Like I said, I am ready for y'all. So you can as well respond to this, I am ready for you.

P.S. I am sure I can never be colleages with such low minded people, who result to hauling insults. EVER

Greatken007:
Madam calm down , there are some insults you must have to absorb , that doesn't necessarily connotes weakness . I have learned a lot associating with people, this life is too small. You guys are planning to enter into same system as colleagues and so let peace reign.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Seeing how you quickly insult other people's family means yours are nothing to write home about and you are seriously ashamed of those who gave birth to you.

And who the fvck gave you the title of mouth piece on nairaland? Lady, take life easy so you don't have to die very very young or still become miserable throughout your life.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
More like you are ashamed of those who gave birth to you, you should anyways cos I am sure they are already going by your moniker... I am certain they wished they had flushed you down the toilet when you were conceived

I can’t remember saying I was the mouth piece. You can have the title though, it suits you so well

And I can see that you are already miserable, DPR didn’t cause this o, don’t get it twisted. Miserable Iya Jejeli iranu

Iyajelili:

Seeing how you quickly insult other people's family means yours are nothing to write home about and you are seriously ashamed of those who gave birth to you.

And who the fvck gave you the title of mouth piece on nairaland? Lady, take life easy so you don't have to die very very young or still become miserable throughout your life.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatken007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
If you sound offended by my post am sorry.
Ebonybiuty:
So now you are forcing me to absorb insults I do not want to? You can as well absorb the insult on their behalf. The females in your family, both born and unborn are BITCHES!!!

How does the above sound to you? You like right?

When I made my comment telling the so called informants to leave the thread, please did I insult them? No? Did I insult anyone? No. So why would anyone insult me? I aired my view just like anyone could.

Moreover, I wasn't trained that not receiving/absorbing unwarranted insult is weakness. Maybe you were trained/raised that way, I wasn't

Like I said, I am ready for y'all. So you can as well respond to this, I am ready for you.

P.S. I am sure I can never be colleages with such low minded people, who result to hauling insults. EVER

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
I am sorry if you feel insulted by mine also

Greatken007:
If you sound offended by my post am sorry.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
I tot we are to get info on dpr recruitment...

But all it has been for 24 hrs thereabout is insults...

Guys affar na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.