Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3704346 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=DonShearer post=85188575]

Concentrate your energy on NNPC thread and forget this one Ma. You knw nothing John Snow.!!!

Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sholly24:

With this comment here. Then one needs to be very careful on dis thread o ..... And funny enough I am just seeing dis Philipianlobbos comment for d first time on dis thread

And we didn't hear from our beutyberry of the house again. Probably that comment add up.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Na bro, it didn’t add up. Lol

I ignored the comment cos silence they say is the best answer for a FOOL. You should have noticed I have also been ignoring some negative comments of recent too. I have more important things to do with my time than respond to their lots...

Compliments of the season everyone...

DonShearer:

And we didn't hear from our beutyberry of the house again. Probably that comment add up.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Smh!!! Sadly I believed this a little

May God forgive you for all this

[color=#000000][/color]

Just like the way you were ignored here. �����. Some 1 is finally learning around. This has been the sure way of handling people like you.�����. You finally meet your match. #peoplewhoknowsyou.�����. My belle ooh...

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Aunty Xtruzz or what are you called? Is it paining you or is it your ignore You know there is public holiday and I should have some spare time.

To start with, your English is so damn poor that I am certain you had difficulty responding to me, probably that was why you never responded. Lmao

***some 1 is finally learning ground... *** you finally meet your match*** what the heck is all that.... Hian!!!!

Sebi your ‘end of year’ has come and gone now. What other beans is on fire for your followers.. Nonsense and ingredients

P.S I have your time and I will serve it to you hot!!!

Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Just like the way you were ignored here. �����. Some 1 is finally learning around. This has been the sure way of handling people like you.�����. You finally meet your match. #peoplewhoknowsyou.�����. My belle ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2019
[/color]
philipianlobbos:
[color=#000000]

Thank you and God bless you TEMIHWWT. Forgive her for daubting you. Some of us here understand her frustration, she is a single mother with 4kids with 3 different men. The way she sounds here is exactly the way she abuse the father of her 3rd child (son) for not shortlisting her during the 1st batch. Every info she gets here is always directed to her sponsor. DPR is her last resort for life. We know her too well. We have her CV, she's 38yrs. Ignore her bikonu..
[color=#990000][/color]

I'm sending you an email. You may wish to kindly faward her CV accross to me. "PLEASE"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Xtruzz:
[/color][color=#990000]

I'm sending you an email. You may wish to kindly faward her CV accross to me. "PLEASE"

Please madam, have mercy on her.
It’s a season of love and reconciliation smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Common ‘across’ and ‘forward’ you cannot spell correctly Sad!!!

Can you even read an email? Lmao

Xtruzz:
[/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Lmao

Marvel68:

Please madam, have mercy on her.
It’s a season of love and reconciliation smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Lmao

Keep it together, ok? smiley
You will be fine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2019
You should be saying this to yourself Andrew

Marvel68:

Keep it together, ok? smiley
You will be fine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
You should be saying this to yourself Andrew

Doyin, we should live like a happy family smiley
Remain calm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Who says no to a little entertainment on the side at Christmas grin grin
Happy Holidays smiley

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wizgrandpa:
Who says no to a little entertainment on the side at Christmas grin grin
Happy Holidays smiley

Stay-Tuned wink
Same to you Wiz! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Who the hell is Doyin Lmao

Me I’m sha happy your followers are seeing who really their Messiah Marvel is grin grin cheesy

Marvel68:

Doyin, we should live like a happy family smiley
Remain calm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Who the hell is Doyin Lmao

Me I’m sha happy your followers are seeing who really their Messiah is grin grin cheesy

Really?? shocked
Don’t worry your secret is safe with me.
Every one deserves a second chance.
Let’s do this all over again and pretend nothing ever happened. You will be ok.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
What secret I laugh in Spanish and French together. What could you possibly have more than the fact that I asked you inbox when we will be called which has been put up here already.

See oga, I have your time. Just as I told your sister, I have you people’s time today, being a public holiday.

Marvel68:

Really?? shocked
Don’t worry your secret is safe with me.
Every one deserves a second chance.
Let’s do this all over again and pretend nothing happened. You will be ok.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
What secret I laugh in Spanish and French together. What could you possibly have more than the fact that I asked you inbox when we will be called which has been put up here already.

See oga, I have your time. Just as I told your sister, I have you people’s time today, being a public holiday.

Doyin, you are being too pushy.
Let’s not carry this over to 2020.
Remember, this is a public space and trust me you don’t want your identity revealed.
You should choose your words more carefully.
Cut it off and enjoy the holidays smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
This one you keep calling Doyin, is that the name of the boss you hate at work? lmao

That’s how one said his female generations are separated and blabla. Bros, I am not scared of you and will never be. You want to scare me just as anonymous shook you a bit earlier this month and you kept mute abi?

You know by now I dislike (trying so hard not to use the word ‘hate’) what you represent here and what you’ve been doing to people emotionally for over a year now.

So sad that fellow hopefuls here never learn. I so much love the NNPC guys, they DISGRACED you out of their thread (so great of them). Sebi Jan 13 and 20 is almost here, your ‘followers’ patiently await your overcooked beans...

And till you stop all that bullshit before DPR finally calls, I won’t stop attacking your lots here, especially you and your sister Xtruzz.

Marvel68:

Doyin, you are being too pushy.
Let’s not carry this over to 2020.
Remember, this is a public space and trust me you don’t want your identity revealed.
You should choose your words more carefully.
Cut it off and enjoy the holidays smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
This one you keep calling Doyin, is that the name of the boss you hate at work? lmao

That’s how one said his female generations are separated and blabla. Bros, I am not scared of you and will never be. You want to scare me just as anonymous shook you a bit earlier this month and you kept mute abi?

You know by now I dislike (trying so hard not to use the word ‘hate’) what you represent here and what you’ve been doing to people emotionally for over a year now.

So sad that fellow hopefuls here never learn. I so much love the NNPC guys, they DISGRACED you out of their thread (so great of them). Sebi Jan 13 and 20 is almost here, your ‘followers’ patiently await your overcooked beans...

And till you stop all that bullshit before DPR finally calls, I won’t stop attacking your lots here, especially you and your sister Xtruzz.

Doyin, stop being pushy.
It isn’t working smiley
I come in peace.
Have a good time with your friends and family
Please be guided smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
You See that the joke is, and will always be on you

Stay guided too

P.S you have never come in peace so pls cut that crap oga

Marvel68:

Doyin, stop being pushy.
It isn’t working smiley
I come in peace.
Have a good time with your friends and family
Please be guided smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
You See that the joke is, and will always be on you

Stay guided too

P.S you have never come in peace so pls cut that crap oga

“A fly that has no counsellor will follow the corpse to the grave” wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
I’m done with you oga

It was actually fun trolling you tongue

Marvel68:

“A fly that has no counsellor will follow the corpse to the grave” wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
I’m done with you oga

It was actually fun trolling you tongue

You actually made the right choice. However, you made this same statement the other time. I hope it’s your last smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh well, it depends

Marvel68:

You actually made the right choice. However, you made this same statement the other time. I hope it’s your last smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Una merry Christmas everyone!
E go better...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Oh well, it depends

I’ve decided to sheath my sword.
You can take everything with a pinch of salt without the insults and curses.
“Wisdom is profitable”. smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Xtruzz:
[/color][color=#990000]

[color=#000000][/color]

Okay...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
What nonsense is going on here? So things have degenerated to the point that demigods are now threatening people with one recruitment that ended eons ago.
I blame the desperados who are clutching at straws, begging for information on what is non-existent.
Give it a rest, people. DPR recruitment ended a long time ago. The owners of the country have filled all the roles. Don't let people take you for a ride.
Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
For you right? You keep speaking in parables to yourself. Good one tho

Marvel68:

I’ve decided to sheath my sword.
You can take everything with a pinch of salt without the insults and curses.
“Wisdom is profitable”. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello guys a quick candid question does the senate still have anything to do with the recruitment list at this point in time? I ask based on some reasons...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jan9:
Hello guys a quick candid question does the senate still have anything to do with the recruitment list at this point in time? I ask based on some reasons...

Yes and No.

Yes for Sen. Committee on Petroleum Upstream if he heard and push towards it.

No to other Senate Committee because it's not a new recruitment. Every process that's supposed to pass through their table has been concluded including FCC.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.