Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC (1427 Views)

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by splendid22(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Veteran singer and UN Ambassador, Shola Idowu a.k.a Weird Mc is popular for her hit song Ijoya. The talented singer known for her tomboyish mode of dressing in a recent interview shared the story of her salvation experience. She stated that she was coming from a dark place in her life and she just felt it was time to dedicate her life to Christ.

Hear her:"It was few months ago, I was coming from a very dark place; couple with the fact that I lost a very close friend, Nomoreloss. It’s really funny because there is this artiste who has always been with me; her name is Ayeesha, a northerner. I didn’t even know she was a Christian at first. She would encourage me to give my heart to Christ and I always reply her that I wasn’t ready because I am the kind of person that when I commit, I give everything. I don’t want to say today I’m saved and then tomorrow, I fall from grace again, but one afternoon, I dropped her at the church and then she asked that I come say hello to her pastor, who asked why I have been holding back. I just felt right there that it was time. I have been edging towards God with my life prior to the period so at that point, I just gave in and from then, I haven’t looked back. This was the 5th of April this year and so far so good it has been awesome. If I knew then the things I know now, I would have done so many things differently.”

http://thenewsguru.com/gave-life-christ-weird-mc/

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by Neimar: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tank God for you buh you be MAN

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Awww...thank God for His ever present mercy
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by undisputed25(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ijoya in the church of God...... Truly weird

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by FreshBoss007: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
tiri story gan gan
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by sandyd: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
If its true it can only be God
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Christ-weird MC by yedidiah(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
more and more secular artiste are beginning to realize that Life on earth is worth living only when it is lived for Jesus Christ and the benefit of humanity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Arewa Dj AB New Video 'totally" / [PHOTO] Kenny Badmus Nigerian Gay Man, Shares Photos With His Partner / Nollywood Actor Prince Nwafor Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.